• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Judge is on roids

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a total idiot, i wasted too much time

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fenway gives more than it takes. It STILL takes. YS doesn't. That's the bottom line SFB.

If I recall, YS has the 2nd deepest left-centerfield among all ballparks...that doesn't take away (particularly from right handed hitters)?

KillerB's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a total idiot, i wasted too much time

Hey. Chin up. You're only 2 IQ points away from Retarded Moron. Baby steps, shithead. Baby steps. It WILL take you YEARS to reach "total idiot", but keep chugging lil engine.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In record time I believe, every one of his arguments have been torn to complete pieces

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall, YS has the 2nd deepest left-centerfield among all ballparks...that doesn't take away (particularly from right handed hitters)?
That's exactly what I said. How were Soriano's power numbers at home compared to on the road? Since he was a power RH batter who pulled the ball. Same with A-Rod (although he could go oppo well too). Both those guys had more HRs on the road than at Yankee Stadium for the majority of their time with the Yankees.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey. Chin up. You're only 2 IQ points away from Retarded Moron. Baby steps, shithead. Baby steps. It WILL take you YEARS to reach "total idiot", but keep chugging lil engine.
Yankee Stadium has been 20th, 10th, and 10th for a hitter's park over the last 3 full seasons. Fenway has been 5th, 4th, and 4th.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does contribute to their winning. Their money means they can pay those contracts and STILL field a high payroll team. It doesn't "cripple" them.And IF/WHEN the RS payroll "dwarfs" the Yankees payroll has never happened yet. The Yankees have dwarfed the RS plenty. But the other way around has not happened. And it won't. Not after next years FA class. Sox have NEVER crossed the $200 million threshold. The yankees have been above it since what 2001?

Yankee fans through the years:

We don't buy championships. Money contributes nothing to our success.
No yankees are on Steroids. None. All natural folks. Canseco included.
Our payroll is now 55% higher than #2 payroll team? Doesn't guarantee anything.
OK. Canseco MAYBE. But nobody else.
Ok. Maybe it guarantees a winning season. But NOTHING else.
OK. Giambi too. But NOBODY else.
Guarantees a playoff trip. But thats ALL.
But....but...but... ALL teams have steroid issues!!!
Guarantees a WS visit. But no more than that!!!
RS won because of steroids. we won because of talent.
Spends $500 million in ONE off season. Rules say we can!!
We are clean now. No Yanks on roids.
Pretty soon other teams will dwarf OUR payroll.

Very entertaining. CMTSU right dirt??
The guy who was a Yankee for about a month?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does contribute to their winning. Their money means they can pay those contracts and STILL field a high payroll team. It doesn't "cripple" them.And IF/WHEN the RS payroll "dwarfs" the Yankees payroll has never happened yet. The Yankees have dwarfed the RS plenty. But the other way around has not happened. And it won't. Not after next years FA class. Sox have NEVER crossed the $200 million threshold. The yankees have been above it since what 2001?

Yankee fans through the years:

We don't buy championships. Money contributes nothing to our success.
No yankees are on Steroids. None. All natural folks. Canseco included.
Our payroll is now 55% higher than #2 payroll team? Doesn't guarantee anything.
OK. Canseco MAYBE. But nobody else.
Ok. Maybe it guarantees a winning season. But NOTHING else.
OK. Giambi too. But NOBODY else.
Guarantees a playoff trip. But thats ALL.
But....but...but... ALL teams have steroid issues!!!
Guarantees a WS visit. But no more than that!!!
RS won because of steroids. we won because of talent.
Spends $500 million in ONE off season. Rules say we can!!
We are clean now. No Yanks on roids.
Pretty soon other teams will dwarf OUR payroll.

Very entertaining. CMTSU right dirt??
1. Yankees were barely over $100 million in payroll back in 2001. They were also under $200 million in 2012.
2. Yankees payroll has remained pretty level for a while now, and everyone else is spending more. What does that tell you? Is it possible that other teams had the ability to spend all along, but chose not to? Nah, owners wouldn't want to increase their profit margins.
3. What do you mean "pretty soon"? The Dodgers already did that. Where have you been?
4. It doesn't guarantee anything, their payroll in 2008 was 50% higher than any other team, and they still missed the playoffs.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread keeps on giving.

I can't wait until next year when Rob Refsnyder takes his turn going on the torrid homer pace.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judge/Sanchez/Hicks/Gleyber/Frazier/Rutherford/Fowler/REFSNYDER

I Like it!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox fans have 2 choices

"Wow, the Yankees could have a star on their hands with this Judge"

OR

"He's on steroids"

So pretty obvious which path they choose

Why not both. We can still kid around

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be Greg Bird's turn actually. Assuming he can stay on the field for more than a few weeks.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which you clearly don't. Nothing cuter than an Indians fan who kisses the asses of Yankme fans. No success of your own, so you glom on to the success they purchased. Now run along. Maybe if you're a really good boy your mom will let you play with your spinner for FIFTEEN minutes today!! Now won't that make you so happy??

Whining? I said Red Sox have an advantage over all other teams except the Yankees. The Yankees have an advantage over everybody. THAT'S "whining"? No. It's called truth dipshit. And here I just thought 6 year olds still said dumb shit like LMAO. Reading your posts, you're clearly at least 7. or are you 7 and 1/2??? Now, I'm talking age son, NOT I.Q. I know the numbers are eerily close when it comes to you, but AGE son AGE.
Know the difference between a Red Sox fan and Cubs fan? Cubs fans are like happy drunks, Red Sox fans are like mean sodomize your sister drunks.

Get the fuck over yourself. The ONLY reason your team has some WS's is they started acting like the fucking Yankees with money. How is that fatback Panda working out for you? Carl Crawford? Adrian Gonzales?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the third time you've called me "cute," ya queen.

A quote edit and a mom joke! Huzzah! You're an expert at this internet cliche bit, huh! I'd retort with a 'mom's basement' joke at your expense, but I'm convinced you're not in your mom's basement. You're likely posting from a dirty basement in Provincetown, knee deep in dicks.
1486035a76beae1560384bfd0cdfc06a5e790e7b6a6d1dd42d8fdaf8c0f79bd8.jpg

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there is this TINY little issue called the Green Monster in that equation. But please don't let facts get in the way of your ass-kissing.

I gave you an example of what Fenway takes. Soaring balls that are gone EVERYWHERE but is just a double at Fenway. And sometimes just a SINGLE. Give me just ONE example of what Yankee Stadium takes. Just ONE. Ill hang up and listen, because all I'm gonna hear regarding this is crickets. YS takes NOTHING. It gives. That's all. Ok, fine. Fenway gives more than it takes. It STILL takes. YS doesn't. That's the bottom line SFB.
what is this fascination with the word "TAKE"? You take dicks, but don't bring it in here Rastus

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know the difference between a Red Sox fan and Cubs fan? Cubs fans are like happy drunks, Red Sox fans are like mean sodomize your sister drunks.

Get the fuck over yourself. The ONLY reason your team has some WS's is they started acting like the fucking Yankees with money. How is that fatback Panda working out for you? Carl Crawford? Adrian Gonzales?

I'm not saying no, but can I see a photo of your sister first?