• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Judge is on roids

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't really answer the question. They could have just started platooning him. Did they?

He has been sitting more vs lefties after a late May stretch where he wasnt hitting

I only know this cause I have him on my fake team

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been sitting more vs lefties after a late May stretch where he wasnt hitting

I only know this cause I have him on my fake team

That's actually why I was asking. I have three fake teams and he's on the one that I give the least fucks about, so I haven't been paying much attention. Might have to bench that homo.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is hilarious

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's fair. They're not dog shit. I also wouldn't say the window's closed, but with an average farm system and Dombrowski at the helm, I'd guess the window's at least starting to close.
Well it's not like their core group of players is old. The two positions that they will likely have to address in the near future are 1B/3B, and they can get that in house with Travis/Devers.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
At least we won a World Series while the Yankees window was closed. Since our window is closed, according to you, let's see if you can do the same.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we won a World Series while the Yankees window was closed. Since our window is closed, according to you, let's see if you can do the same.

Id be disappointed with just one

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's not like their core group of players is old. The two positions that they will likely have to address in the near future are 1B/3B, and they can get that in house with Travis/Devers.

Devers is probably the best prospect on my fake keeper team, so I hope he kicks ass.

KillerB's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great. A Red Sox fan whining about Yankees' park dimensions, payroll and steroid usage.

This is why I call Red Sox Nation "Yankees Lite." All the arrogance with a fraction of the success.

And we all know as an Indian fan you know absolutely nothing about success. You finally get to a World Series, but LOSE, and now you feel qualified to inject yourself into a Yankee-Red Sox discussion?? It's so cute when the puppies play with the adult dogs.

Sigh..yet another idiot who thinks Fenway gives up cheap homers. Yes. Right down the left field line is a cheap homer. But you have to hit it STRAIGHT down the line. It gets VERY deep very quickly after that. As for the Monster, sigh....how many balls that would absolutely soar out of every Major League park ( and Yankee Stadium) hit a foot away from the top of the wall, resulting in a double and quite a few times just a single? The wall takes away as much, if not more, than it gives up. YankMe Stadium gives up......cheap homers and......more cheap homers. It takes away NOTHING. But that's ok. I understand you are dealing with a fan base where most (not ALL) of the fans have shoe sizes quite larger than their I.Q. And Fenway actually is a doubles park. Not a home run park. But of course you would need to know something about baseball to understand this, which is why you don't.

And when the Red Sox have spent over $200 million per year, a number they haven't hit yet, but the Yankees have been above for a decade, come talk to me about payrolls.

And I think Judge is roided up because he has gained 37 lbs. of muscle in a little over 3 years. Anybody who works out REGULARLY knows this is impossible for someone who has been working out for years to do. 4-5 lbs. of muscle per year MAYBE. Only a brand new lifter could put on that much muscle in that short a period of time. I seriously doubt that Judge just started working out. I assume he has been working out for a while. I'm not jealous in any way, shape or form. Ortiz was roided up. Judge is too. Seriously, get over yourselves. And then you wonder why fans of other teams hate discussing anything with most (not ALL) Yankee fans. The Yankees money gives them a huge advantage over every other team, with the exception of the Dodgers. The Red Sox money gives them an advantage over MOST teams, but not the Yankees. Another very SIMPLE concept that most (not ALL) Yankee fans cannot grasp.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we all know as an Indian fan you know absolutely nothing about success. You finally get to a World Series, but LOSE, and now you feel qualified to inject yourself into a Yankee-Red Sox discussion?? It's so cute when the puppies play with the adult dogs.

Sigh..yet another idiot who thinks Fenway gives up cheap homers. Yes. Right down the left field line is a cheap homer. But you have to hit it STRAIGHT down the line. It gets VERY deep very quickly after that. As for the Monster, sigh....how many balls that would absolutely soar out of every Major League park ( and Yankee Stadium) hit a foot away from the top of the wall, resulting in a double and quite a few times just a single? The wall takes away as much, if not more, than it gives up. YankMe Stadium gives up......cheap homers and......more cheap homers. It takes away NOTHING. But that's ok. I understand you are dealing with a fan base where most (not ALL) of the fans have shoe sizes quite larger than their I.Q. And Fenway actually is a doubles park. Not a home run park. But of course you would need to know something about baseball to understand this, which is why you don't.

And when the Red Sox have spent over $200 million per year, a number they haven't hit yet, but the Yankees have been above for a decade, come talk to me about payrolls.

And I think Judge is roided up because he has gained 37 lbs. of muscle in a little over 3 years. Anybody who works out REGULARLY knows this is impossible for someone who has been working out for years to do. 4-5 lbs. of muscle per year MAYBE. Only a brand new lifter could put on that much muscle in that short a period of time. I seriously doubt that Judge just started working out. I assume he has been working out for a while. I'm not jealous in any way, shape or form. Ortiz was roided up. Judge is too. Seriously, get over yourselves. And then you wonder why fans of other teams hate discussing anything with most (not ALL) Yankee fans. The Yankees money gives them a huge advantage over every other team, with the exception of the Dodgers. The Red Sox money gives them an advantage over MOST teams, but not the Yankees. Another very SIMPLE concept that most (not ALL) Yankee fans cannot grasp.

"Your opinion doesn't matter because your team hasn't won a championship."

How predictably Yankees Lite of you.

Seriously. Argue about how the Red Sox titles are less tainted than the Yankees, and that they're more home grown. That shit is internet gold.

KillerB's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Your opinion doesn't matter because your team hasn't won a championship."

How predictably Yankees Lite of you.

Seriously. Argue about how the Red Sox titles are less tainted than the Yankees, and that they're more home grown. That shit is internet gold.

I didn't say your opinion doesn't matter. I said you know nothing about success. A team that plays in the shittiest division in baseball and you STILL can't win a WS. Priceless. Last year was a fluke. I'd be pissed off too if I was you.

Never said shit about less tainted either. Or more home anything. But please keep putting words in my mouth and saying I did. THAT shit is internet gold. And what people who can't argue with facts often do. Very entertaining, though.
All I said was Yankee Stadium is a little league park. Which it is. This is the MAJOR leagues. Do you honestly want to see balls that are an out in any high school game be a home run in the MAJORS?? I don't. Fenway may give up some cheap hits, but it takes away just as much. YS doesn't.

RealClearSports - 9. New Yankee Right Field is Wrong Field

20% of the "home runs" hit to right field would not have been "home runs" in the old park with the higher and curved wall. So let's make a little league park even EASIER to hit a "home run" in. Not like it's Major League Baseball or anything like that, right??

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say your opinion doesn't matter. I said you know nothing about success. A team that plays in the shittiest division in baseball and you STILL can't win a WS. Priceless. Last year was a fluke. I'd be pissed off too if I was you.

Never said shit about less tainted either. Or more home anything. But please keep putting words in my mouth and saying I did. THAT shit is internet gold. And what people who can't argue with facts often do. Very entertaining, though.
All I said was Yankee Stadium is a little league park. Which it is. This is the MAJOR leagues. Do you honestly want to see balls that are an out in any high school game be a home run in the MAJORS?? I don't. Fenway may give up some cheap hits, but it takes away just as much. YS doesn't.

20% of the "home runs" hit to right field would not have been "home runs" in the old park with the higher and curved wall. So let's make a little league park even EASIER to hit a "home run" in. Not like it's Major League Baseball or anything like that, right??

Me pissed off? You're the one posting 500 word, rambling manifestos of bullshit. Seems like you're the one who's pissed, Yankees Lite.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that's just stupid. Fenway has been top 5 in Park Factor for 3 straight years in both runs and hits. Fenway clearly gives more than it takes.

Are you really gonna argue this:
fenway_park.gif

vs this:
yankee_stadium.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's just stupid. Fenway has been top 5 in Park Factor for 3 straight years in both runs and hits. Fenway clearly gives more than it takes.

Are you really gonna argue this:
fenway_park.gif

vs this:
yankee_stadium.gif

Oh, he's gonna argue it alright, because he's a bonafied tard show. It's like Pedroia's laser show, but with concentrated beams of stupidity and a healthy dose of Yankees Lite-itis.

I've got to give you credit though, soxfan. A long time ago, I used to love to present all the numbers, exhibits and facts on forums like this in an effort to illustrate how stupid these types are, but after years of doing that and realizing that no matter how elaborate and bulletproof my argument was that it just doesn't matter and ultimately, tards are gonna tard. So I tip my cap to you; your post was just what I would have done (maybe with a bit more snark) if I still had the inclination. :suds:

Of course, had I done that, it would have fallen on deaf ears because I couldn't possibly know anything about baseball because I watched the team I root for lose the WS last year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing sweeter than the taste of a Red Sox fan tears

Whining about payroll

LMAO