• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

79 - 99 Bucket NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep going back to the Patriots 3-1 without Brady this season. Take it all the way

Bill Belichick overall record...238-115

Bill Belichick record WITHOUT Tom Brady(including the 3-1 this season)....54-66.....

In other words, without Brady, Belichick is Rex Ryan....

Drops Mic

You should prolly pick the mic back up, using his Cleveland numbers doesn't mean chit. What are Belichick's numbers in New England with Brady on the team but out? Even with the back-up QB the Patriots have won 62% of their games played when Brady is out.

Let's also remember just how terrible the AFC East has been since the Belichick-Brady marriage. Aside from a couple year run by the Jets the other three teams in the AFC East have been brutal. The Jets have won six playoff games in those 16 years. Buffalo hasn't played in a playoff game in this millennium. The Dolphins have won zero playoff games in those 16 years.

Also, nobody can win in Cleveland, there's a reason they have been in the same amount of Super Bowls as the Vikings have won.

What's Brady's record without Belichick?

Throws mic into the Crowd and is carried out on the shoulders of playboy bunnies!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should prolly pick the mic back up, using his Cleveland numbers doesn't mean chit. What are Belichick's numbers in New England with Brady on the team but out? Even with the back-up QB the Patriots have won 62% of their games played when Brady is out.

Let's also remember just how terrible the AFC East has been since the Belichick-Brady marriage. Aside from a couple year run by the Jets the other three teams in the AFC East have been brutal. The Jets have won six playoff games in those 16 years. Buffalo hasn't played in a playoff game in this millennium. The Dolphins have won zero playoff games in those 16 years.

Also, nobody can win in Cleveland, there's a reason they have been in the same amount of Super Bowls as the Vikings have won.

Throws mic into the Crowd and is carried out on the shoulders of playboy bunnies!
LMAO, I think BB is a great Head Coach. Having maybe the best QB ever doesn't hurt. You respect BB too. He is on record for who he thinks the best QB ever is

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd absolutely be willing to bet Tom Brady on the Browns wouldn't have ended much differently
If Belichick were his coach, I think the two of them would have had similar success

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, I think BB is a great Head Coach. Having maybe the best QB ever doesn't hurt. You respect BB too. He is on record for who he thinks the best QB ever is

Who would you expect him to say?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Belichick were his coach, I think the two of them would have had similar success

Nobody wins in Cleveland, not even Belichick and Brady. They would both be out of the league working at PetSmart.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's being a homer, why didn't he say Wilfork was better than Mean Joe, Harrison over Lott, or Moss over Rice?

Is Wilfork still on the team? Has he been asked about the greatness of Wilfork? Is Harrison still on the team? Did he win a Championship with Moss? Also, nobody else has been stupid enough to imply Wilfork is better than Greene or Harrison is better than Lott. Moss is better than Rice so I got nothing there.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wilfork still on the team? Has he been asked about the greatness of Wilfork? Is Harrison still on the team? Did he win a Championship with Moss? Also, nobody else has been stupid enough to imply Wilfork is better than Greene or Harrison is better than Lott. Moss is better than Rice so I got nothing there.
Spin. 7 and 5 Brother, 4 SB MVP's... And counting. I respect your opinion Bud, and agree on some levels, but 50 years from now, he'll be considered #1 without a debate

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The weakness of the AFC as a whole is huge as I said last night. All NE has to do to get to the super bowl every year is win a craptastic division beat what always seems to be a team like the Texans or Tim Tebow in the first playoff game before winning one home game against real competition. No comparison to what Montana dealt with in the NFC

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin. 7 and 5 Brother, 4 SB MVP's... And counting. I respect your opinion Bud, and agree on some levels, but 50 years from now, he'll be considered #1 without a debate

Which means very little to me because 50 years now people will look at the numbers only and not have seen any of them play.

Also, you have argued before as have I about not using only the numbers to determine level of greatness, aren't you abandoning those views now, certainly seeing Brady throw 60 five yard passes really didn't make you forget how great Marino was.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't said much because I'm pissed that I lost my last 4999 vbucks on the Falcons but stokes makes probably the best point last night... Tom Brady is great and didn't panic and must get credit for that but... when that pressure was high they had 3 points... here are some interesting pics around the time they were coming back...

IMG_3176.PNG

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means very little to me because 50 years now people will look at the numbers only and not have seen any of them play.

Also, you have argued before as have I about not using only the numbers to determine level of greatness, aren't you abandoning those views now, certainly seeing Brady throw 60 five yard passes really didn't make you forget how great Marino was.
Marino was more talented, better if you will. But at some point, Brady's accomplishments can't be ignored. I will give you Brady as the Emmitt Smith or Bill Russell of QB'ing. As a Cowboys fan, I can tell you that works out fine by me

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_3177.PNG

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_3180.PNG

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few more but as you can see, there was absolutely no pressure at the end of the game... as Stoke said the defense was gassed and Brady ate them up, while on the other side Pats defenders were fresh... that's the price you pay when you don't worry about TOP...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did just text Bolts

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino was throwing for 5000 in the early 80's. I've been called crazy for saying he'd throw for 6000 today. I remain crazy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wins in Cleveland, not even Belichick and Brady. They would both be out of the league working at PetSmart.

Bullshit! The Browns would be insanely good lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few more but as you can see, there was absolutely no pressure at the end of the game... as Stoke said the defense was gassed and Brady ate them up, while on the other side Pats defenders were fresh... that's the price you pay when you don't worry about TOP...

What team gets pressure the entire game unless you have absolute studs on the front...Tom was still seeing plenty of pressure late in the 3rd as well as through the first half. By the 4th the defense was on the field so long they were exhausted.