• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

79 - 99 Bucket NFL Draft : CHAT

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Tom Brady, Fuck the Patriots, and fuck the NFL for taking the Chargers away from San Diego.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Milk

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team gets pressure the entire game unless you have absolute studs on the front...Tom was still seeing plenty of pressure late in the 3rd as well as through the first half. By the 4th the defense was on the field so long they were exhausted.

That's the point, first half and beginning of the 3rd Brady wasn't going crazy... towards the end there was absolutely no pressure... while Ryan got sacked and there was a holding penalty or he might have gotten sacked again at the end...

40:31
23:27

That's an outrageous difference... that's why at the end there was no pass rush, it couldn't sustain... the Patriots D was fresh... Dline is much more taxing than Oline... Dlineman are always on the attack chasing ball carries, QBs everything... oline man react and not too many run down field at the pro level especially on a pass... imo they needed to blitz, if they were gonna lose anyway they might as well have made Tom pay...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I have 3 drops later... :tsk:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point, first half and beginning of the 3rd Brady wasn't going crazy... towards the end there was absolutely no pressure... while Ryan got sacked and there was a holding penalty or he might have gotten sacked again at the end...

40:31
23:27

That's an outrageous difference... that's why at the end there was no pass rush, it couldn't sustain... the Patriots D was fresh... Dline is much more taxing than Oline... Dlineman are always on the attack chasing ball carries, QBs everything... oline man react and not too many run down field at the pro level especially on a pass... imo they needed to blitz, if they were gonna lose anyway they might as well have made Tom pay...

Don't forget missed tackles. That was the end for the Falcons, they got tired and started missing the tackles they made early in the game. Those YAC yards started showing up as the Falcons started allowing the Pats to break their tackles.

There are a lot of Seahawk fans who are really angry at our OC for not running an offense like Atlanta - I would say that yesterday was exhibit A as to why the Hawks don't run an offense like that. Even if your offense is scoring insane amounts of points in bunches - it's too much to ask the defense to play that much and not be affected.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I may not be on much today. My wife's co-worker I told y'all about, passed away this morning.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna share something with you all, my friends that I posted on a GOAT thread.

I give Brady a lot of credit, what he has done has been nothing short of amazing. But just a couple things if I may.

The AFC lEast has been absolutely terrible since the Brady-Belichick marriage. The Jets have won 6 playoff games in those 16 years, the Dolphins have won ZERO playoff games in those 16 years and the Bills have not played in a playoff game this millennium.

So, as we can see their road to the playoffs has been a somewhat easy one over the years. Also, playing in such a terrible division has many times given them home field advantage in at least one of their two playoff games and many times all the way through. They have played two road playoff games in their seven Super Bowl seasons.

So, win an easy division, play someone in round one like the Bengals, Texans, Jaguars or a Tim Tebow led Broncos team then it's down to one game which 5 times out of 7 they have played at home.

Now again, both of those road playoff games they beat the Steelers but the road to get to that point has never been a difficult one for Brady and the Pats. They have not won a road playoff game since 2006. They are 0 - 2 on the road since 2006.

They have played in 27 playoff games since Brady and Belichick got together. 20 at home and 7 on the road. They are 17 - 3 at home and 3 - 4 on the road, we can see how much of an advantage it is for them to play at home and playing in such a terrible division has sure helped them do just that.

Again I respect what he's done but he is not the best QB of all time, best accomplishments sure but not the best QB.

Just my opinion...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I may not be on much today. My wife's co-worker I told y'all about, passed away this morning.

Oh man, that was quick, very sorry to hear that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna share something with you all, my friends that I posted on a GOAT thread.

I give Brady a lot of credit, what he has done has been nothing short of amazing. But just a couple things if I may.

The AFC lEast has been absolutely terrible since the Brady-Belichick marriage. The Jets have won 6 playoff games in those 16 years, the Dolphins have won ZERO playoff games in those 16 years and the Bills have not played in a playoff game this millennium.

So, as we can see their road to the playoffs has been a somewhat easy one over the years. Also, playing in such a terrible division has many times given them home field advantage in at least one of their two playoff games and many times all the way through. They have played two road playoff games in their seven Super Bowl seasons.

So, win an easy division, play someone in round one like the Bengals, Texans, Jaguars or a Tim Tebow led Broncos team then it's down to one game which 5 times out of 7 they have played at home.

Now again, both of those road playoff games they beat the Steelers but the road to get to that point has never been a difficult one for Brady and the Pats. They have not won a road playoff game since 2006. They are 0 - 2 on the road since 2006.

They have played in 27 playoff games since Brady and Belichick got together. 20 at home and 7 on the road. They are 17 - 3 at home and 3 - 4 on the road, we can see how much of an advantage it is for them to play at home and playing in such a terrible division has sure helped them do just that.

Again I respect what he's done but he is not the best QB of all time, best accomplishments sure but not the best QB.

Just my opinion...
Best accomplishments for sure. As to the best ever, he's in the conversation, about the best you can say for anyone not named Michael or Wayne

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This song has been my ring tone for damn near a decade. Today would have been his 72nd birthday!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Shane

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can skip me and move on to add/drops. I have no idea to pick and I am dropping this player regardless lol