• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

24 (Jack Bauer TV series)

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If 24 Legacy is a hit, I would imagine star Corey Hawkins will not be performing on The Walking Dead any longer, and that his TWD character Heath will eventually be killed off:

latest

Last we saw of Heath on TWD, he disappeared at the big sand pile on the bridge... he's MIA.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack will hopefully be included at some point.

They are bringing back a major key to Jack.

May turn into Carter joining a crew to save Him

I did notice the credits where Keifer is the executive producer, so there might be a chance but I bet it depends on his contract with ABC.

As far as only 1 returning character, thats partially where they lose me. It makes the entire CTU look like its dysfunctional if no part of the old team has anything to do with CTU anymore after saving the world some 10 times. Not even some understudy guard who would be elevated to field by now.

I guess I really liked the schizo character from the dark night being the guy that resurrected joker in Gotham. That little bit ties alot together. Having the entire CTU being new people just loses it some for me.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did notice the credits where Keifer is the executive producer, so there might be a chance but I bet it depends on his contract with ABC.

As far as only 1 returning character, thats partially where they lose me. It makes the entire CTU look like its dysfunctional if no part of the old team has anything to do with CTU anymore after saving the world some 10 times. Not even some understudy guard who would be elevated to field by now.

I guess I really liked the schizo character from the dark night being the guy that resurrected joker in Gotham. That little bit ties alot together. Having the entire CTU being new people just loses it some for me.

Do you know who returns?

Also this is a completely different CTU tho. Much like S8 being in New York.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know who returns. I knew I had seen Carter in something else. I went to IMBD and saw the cast. I don't want to give any spoilers though. If you want to look into though- that's the way to do it. Also it tells the number of episodes each character is in.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know who returns. I knew I had seen Carter in something else. I went to IMBD and saw the cast. I don't want to give any spoilers though. If you want to look into though- that's the way to do it. Also it tells the number of episodes each character is in.

Imdb is not accurate on that. The returning character is listed in 1. It's gonna be more and it won't even be the episode listed

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know who returns?

Also this is a completely different CTU tho. Much like S8 being in New York.

No I dont know who returns, but you would till expect some would hang around. I know we are supposed to figure this is a spin off on CSI, but it really does not have to be.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I dont know who returns, but you would till expect some would hang around. I know we are supposed to figure this is a spin off on CSI, but it really does not have to be.

But they can't really stick around if they are in a completely different city ha. And also this is 15 years since S5 for example. So many would be moved on.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they can't really stick around if they are in a completely different city ha. And also this is 15 years since S5 for example. So many would be moved on.

I guess I would just expect somebody that was there was going to be running the joint.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that they kept the same format

Pretty entertaining so far but the jury is still out IMO

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Dre to save the world. :thumb:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen I like it. Still weird without Keifer playing the main character but it has done a pretty good job so far.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No posts yet - surprising. Maybe you DVred it. No spoilers from me.

Solid take on the 24 world. Nothing ground breaking but it's been entertaining so far. Let's see where they go with the whole threat.

Also very interested to see things when a certain someone returns

pedro Cerrano??

no way I'm watching a 24 without Jack.

If 24 Legacy is a hit, I would imagine star Corey Hawkins will not be performing on The Walking Dead any longer, and that his TWD character Heath will eventually be killed off:

latest

Last we saw of Heath on TWD, he disappeared at the big sand pile on the bridge... he's MIA.

I bet I could write the series plot without watching a single episode...

TV is bad for you!!

24 Legacy

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just binged the first 3 episodes and it's exciting and seems to follow the generic 24 script. I feel that I'll watch this season since its been several years since I've watched the original. I missed 24, but knowing how each of the original seasons went off the same plot lines, I'm hoping they'll change it up a little to keep us into it.

I'll guess that in each of the next 20 episodes, Carter will get close to the bad guys at some point in the episode, only for an incompetent CTU agent or civilian getting in the way. Along with at least one mole within CTU and within the government, which in this case appears to be a presidential candidate. Only to finally neutralize the main threat in the last episode, but for some reason, someone gets away to antagonize Carter and CTU in season 2.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just binged the first 3 episodes and it's exciting and seems to follow the generic 24 script. I feel that I'll watch this season since its been several years since I've watched the original. I missed 24, but knowing how each of the original seasons went off the same plot lines, I'm hoping they'll change it up a little to keep us into it.

I'll guess that in each of the next 20 episodes, Carter will get close to the bad guys at some point in the episode, only for an incompetent CTU agent or civilian getting in the way. Along with at least one mole within CTU and within the government, which in this case appears to be a presidential candidate. Only to finally neutralize the main threat in the last episode, but for some reason, someone gets away to antagonize Carter and CTU in season 2.

Like live another day

This season is only 12 episodes.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that death coming

Also, I think next week will be when the familiar face returns

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 episodes, they did not need to go down the path with his wife and her ex. There is plenty of what has to be compressed in to a half a day.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting pretty good. Tony's woman is smoke.