• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Draft discussion thread

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is going to need off-season upgrades in several areas and that was before they blew up the Russell Wilson situation. Offensive line, wide receiver and running back as wel as QB.

Then defensive line, both interior and edge rushing. Safety and cornerback.

All of these upgrades are all not going to be available in the 2024 draft. Especially on the offensive line. There they will need to lure in a quality free agent. Is there going to be one out there?

The Broncos GM and player personnel staff have their work cut out for them.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is going to need off-season upgrades in several areas and that was before they blew up the Russell Wilson situation. Offensive line, wide receiver and running back as wel as QB.

Then defensive line, both interior and edge rushing. Safety and cornerback.

All of these upgrades are all not going to be available in the 2024 draft. Especially on the offensive line. There they will need to lure in a quality free agent. Is there going to be one out there?

The Broncos GM and player personnel staff have their work cut out for them.
Maybe you could slide in their DM’s and help them?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the 12 year old Seahawks fan that was coming around?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban hammer
surprised hammer GIF

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington State QB Cam Ward
Tennessee QB Joe Milton
Tulane QB Michael Pratt

Are names that will come up a lot after the top tier guys.

South Carolina QB Spencer Rattler I am sure will be talked about to us as well... I am not a fan. Milton's physical traits are outstanding but he has a ways to go, IMO.

Ward is probably the most ready to play right away of this group.

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M LB Edgerrin Cooper is a player I would love to see in Denver. I love this guy. All over the field. Explosive.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Pratt in two games this year, I remember thinking I should look into him more but never did. He was impressive in about 1.5 of those two games.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M LB Edgerrin Cooper is a player I would love to see in Denver. I love this guy. All over the field. Explosive.
I just can't. Von and the fb we had are the only Aggies I've been able to tolerate.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Pratt in two games this year, I remember thinking I should look into him more but never did. He was impressive in about 1.5 of those two games.

I am semi impressed with Pratt. I think he is one of the more maybe "lost" in the mix QB"s from a solid top tier QB draft. However, I can't say I am sold on him but if you were to get a QB like him in Rd 3 or 4 he has some high upside in that range.

Milton has more upside but will need to sit at least a year if not two and I don't know that Payton is looking for that type of QB in the draft. Terrific tools just not really impressed with him for most of his college career. He looked like he was putting it somewhat together the last few weeks of the season though.

Cam Ward intrigues me, Spencer Rattler doesn't.

Edgerrin Cooper is a guy you will probably get tired of me talking about the months leading to the draft just like you already are of Xavier Worthy and Troy Franklin. Well you probably aren't tired of me talking about Worthy being a Hoke Em Longhorn. I could see us taking a WR early but I don't think it will be a Worthy with Mims already here but I do think Franklin could be a possibility for us with the type of WR we may need if we move on from Jeudy.

Either way the more I talk about them the less chance we take them. ;)

I am curious what we will do with Jeudy. Pay him 13 m for one more year and hope some new QB is the ticket for his success. I don't see us getting his value back to trade him at 13 m but we will see. Not that his value is great but my point is I would rather keep him for 1 more year then to take a mid round pick for him.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think trading Jeudy at this point and saving 33% of Wilson’s cap hit makes more sense, in a move up pick swap or a 4th outright.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton still swears by Jeudy. If that is to up his stock or he is serious we will find out this offseason. I just don't know if we can make anymore excuses for him at 13m next year.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bias but I think Troy Franklin is going to be the next break out receiver. He has great hands and speed that will translate to the pros.

I just hope he goes somewhere with a QB. I can see him fitting perfect in Denver, Miami, Cincy, Rams, or Chicago as a second or third option to start his career.