• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you actually think I think that the Cavs will have a better record than the Heat this year?

:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

You really need to stop your nonsense right now. On the previous page (#7043) @msgkings322 provided the link where you took heatles84 bet about which team will have more W's. YOU TOOK THE CAVS!:crazy:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats true about Mayfield.

I am telling you- Hard Knocks is doing Jackson no favors- its making him look like an assclown if you ask me. Haley actually looks competent.

Jarvis Landry looks freaking awesome though thus far in camp from what i have seen/read. the first preseason game is little more than a glorified practice- but it just looked different

i mean last year the QBs were Kizer, and Kessler and some dude i cant even remember-- Hogan? ---- now its Taylor, Baker and Stanton. That alone makes a big time difference in just how everything looks. It doesnt look like a circus.

As far as the Browns go I have to see them turn things around before I believe it. You gotta remember our Browns have the only HC in history to lose 14 games in a row twice. As long a Hue Jackson's in Cleveland I have no faith they'll get going in the right direction.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Browns go I have to see them turn things around before I believe it. You gotta remember our Browns have the only HC in history to lose 14 games in a row twice. As long a Hue Jackson's in Cleveland I have no faith they'll get going in the right direction.
the sad thing is you might even have less faith in jackson if you watched hard knocks- going behind the curtain makes you realize why the browns have been so bad.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sad thing is you might even have less faith in jackson if you watched hard knocks- going behind the curtain makes you realize why the browns have been so bad.

Oh now that's just awful to hear. And why the hell didn't Haslam fire him? I'm beginning to think Jackson has picture of Haslam fucking a goat or something.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBVIOUSLY.....NO.

YOU'RE FUCKING HIGH.
wait.....you would not bet on the Raiders winning more than 1 game more than the Browns?!!! THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You must believe Baker is better than David Carr too!!!

well- that and the inevitable trade of Khalil Mack to the Browns since the Raiders dont want to pay him ;)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait.....you would not bet on the Raiders winning more than 1 game more than the Browns?!!! THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You must believe Baker is better than David Carr too!!!

well- that and the inevitable trade of Khalil Mack to the Browns since the Raiders dont want to pay him ;)

Did Reggie McKenzie lose his fastball?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif
Who decides they want to "add" to their repertoire at the END of their career??? :L

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL Horford averaged 15.7 pts, 8.3 boards, 3.3 assists, 1.3 blocks per game in the postseason last year.

He was probably the Celtics best player in the first two series arguably with Tatum.

He arguably was the best player on their team during the regular season when the team was the #1 seed

He has made FIVE all star teams- including LAST YEARS All Star game. He has been an All Star 3 out of the last 4 years.

calling him a support player is fucking BEYOND idiotic.

Al Horford Stats | Basketball-Reference.com
LOL he was their "star" last year by default because Kyrie AND Gordon were out. SMH. Plenty of support players are All-Stars. Dray & Klay are good examples of that - neither of them are considers "stars".

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Reggie McKenzie lose his fastball?
who?

(yes i know the Raideres GM presumably)....

but cmon---- i thought he would jump on that bet NO PROBLEM---- but i guess the AFC West is kind of improved with the Chiefs being pretty good, the Chargers, etc...

but its the BROWNS. the Cleveland Browns!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade and Haslem back......this should be funny.
Not nearly as funny as watching the Cavs be reduced to only 35 wins this season

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see what happens with Irving. I think if Boston wins the title he'll stay but if they don't he'll move on.
So your prediction is he's moving on then?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you watch Hard Knocks?

I kinda wish Todd Haley was the Browns head coach and not just OC....hes a dick but he seems at least competent. Jackson ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno bout....

I think Baker is gonna be the real deal though.

Id take Baker over David Carr in a SECOND @DJ

hahahahahaha...

did you see what Todd Haley did as the Chiefs head coach... ?

you MIGHT change your mind in a hurry...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who?

(yes i know the Raideres GM presumably)....

but cmon---- i thought he would jump on that bet NO PROBLEM---- but i guess the AFC West is kind of improved with the Chiefs being pretty good, the Chargers, etc...

but its the BROWNS. the Cleveland Browns!

If you put Patriots jerseys on the current Browns roster they’d win 10+ games.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think hes DEFINITELY top 50 player, maybe top 35-40 player in basketball. I would CERTAINLY not call that a "support player".

He was arguably the best player on a team that got the 1 seed in the East last night considering Kyrie's injury status for a decent amount of the year.

"support"?

that is so fucking stupid.

Again, you are getting caught up in semantics regarding a definition of a term that exists in your own head, and being an asshole about it. This is precisely why you have a tough time getting along with people here.

I love Al Horford. I think he is fantastic. But, I also consider him a support player because he plays off of others to produce his offensive stats. He is not a creator. Horford is a ball mover with a great skill set for today's game. I agree he is a top 40 player for sure.

Their are second options who are "support players". It has more to do with how somebody plays than it does their stat line.

So next time, instead of flying off the handle, how about asking some clarifying questions? Might help you out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you are getting caught up in semantics regarding a definition of a term that exists in your own head, and being an asshole about it. This is precisely why you have a tough time getting along with people here.

I love Al Horford. I think he is fantastic. But, I also consider him a support player because he plays off of others to produce his offensive stats. He is not a creator. Horford is a ball mover with a great skill set for today's game. I agree he is a top 40 player for sure.

Their are second options who are "support players". It has more to do with how somebody plays than it does their stat line.

So next time, instead of flying off the handle, how about asking some clarifying questions? Might help you out.
i just think its stupid for anyone to call a top 40 player a "support player" --- i mean- your whole post what yo usaid about me could easily be said about u. You throw out a term that you do not define what so ever and that has a connotation that is MUCH different than what a typical person would think of as a top 40 player.

how many people do you know would classify a top 40 player as a "support player" with no kind of context- which you did not provide.