• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL Draft Baalke Bash quarto round attraverso sette

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Da'Rick Rogers is an absolute steal as a UDFA. I still think talent wise he was a 1st or 2nd round pick.

I don't like Tyler Bray but if he went undrafted he is a potential steal. He has the talent if he gets the right coach to mold him for a few years.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Probably...

If the Niners hang with Mr. Cooper, do you think he'll practice with the 3rd team as a FS or CB?

I would assume/hope CB. Getting a decent safety doesn't seem as difficult as a quality CB.

That being said, I'd be rather surprised if he made the team.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From what I have seen it is pretty difficult for lower round Dbs to make teams or even pan out because Db is a premium postion of need for most teams.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From what I have seen it is pretty difficult for lower round Dbs to make teams or even pan out because Db is a premium postion of need for most teams.

Yep. Successful CBs are generally drafted in the top 3 rounds. Safety is a little different. You can get a solid starting safety later in the draft, but not so much CB. It's kind of like OT vs OG.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Two quick things from the stuff I missed after I had to go:

- FINALLY Mayock admits to never hearing of somebody that's eligible for the draft. They were playing their "stump the truck" game on NFL Network at the tail end where you try and name somebody that you think the truck won't have highlights on and somebody named Colorado School of Mines P Taylor Accardi. Mayock finally admitted he had never even heard of him before. Didn't think Mayock would ever admit to that. Sometimes I get ithe sense he acts like he's a little more connected than he actually is. He's still one of the best around, though.

- Sean Renfree went to the Falcons, which I hate. In a class that didn't have a lot of guys that I liked at any point in the draft, the Falcons took one of the few QBs I actually liked a little bit. He's similar to Matt Ryan intellectually and can sit behind him for a while and develop as quickly or slowly as he needs if you're a Falcons supporter.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I called it!

Lattimore and Lawrence Okoye. Stash them on the practice squad.

Super great draft. The only thing I felt we did not address is depth at WR. I wanted us to add Da'rick Rogers with a late 7th as a flyer, to go along with Patton. Would be nice to have receivers being groomed behind the current ones, since the current ones either have expiring contracts or injuries.

Not sure if we addressed backup tackle or replacement center but maybe the coaching staff is high on Kilgore and Looney. Plus this draft had an unusual run on tackles and guards.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from work, I'm really happy to see we took a shoot at lattimore. I'm not sure how well he will return, but I think we are the absolute best place for him. With Gore, Hunter, and James he won't have any rush to come back, plus we have a great o-line for him to play behind.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Seahawks are going to use Spencer Ware at FB.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Need to include

I'm a sucker for these gifs, so as long as he includes one, I'll read the article (no joke). :suds:

P.S. It's nice to read opinions from non Niner fans. Keeps things in perspective for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a sucker for these gifs, so as long as he includes one, I'll read the article (no joke). :suds:

P.S. It's nice to read opinions from non Niner fans. Keeps things in perspective for me.

I'd say we're pretty much all suckers when it comes to those. ;)

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My wife and I had a huge blowout last night. Apparently I'm crazy for drinking champagne over Tank and watching a TV with just names and numbers for hours. Then the Warriors playoff game was the straw to break her back. I think I'll be buying a second tv and cable box soon.

Smartest move I have ever made. Buying another nice TV and a nice chair for her. She watches netfix and I watch sports. Though since she got pregnant, she has been following sports a lot more with me.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though since she got pregnant, she has been following sports a lot more with me.

In a vacuum, this doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure there's a reason like more comfortable chair, baby is a boy...something.