• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL Draft Baalke Bash quarto round attraverso sette

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, Bingo is gonna track you down and kick your ass! Lmao

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade our four and move up to top of the forth round? Do we have three tradable picks left?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nobody's ever allowed to start a draft thread except Ray again. :)

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesse Wiliams, Jordan Poyer, Quinton Patton, or Stefon Taylor would be my target for the next pick or perhaps Matt Scott.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really want Da'rick Rogers. Think he is going to be a stud

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Cornelius Washington's next on my wish list (as I said in the other thread) mostly because of what he could do on special teams.

Anyone think Greg Reid will get drafted? The dude can return kicks with the best of 'em.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The one thing about this draft so far that leaves me wanting is the lack of a NT. I was a bit subtle about it, but I REALLY wanted Hankins. :( I'm not a fan of Jesse Williams, but he's the best NT left on the board. He'd be a good pick in the 4th.

What I really hope happens is a NT gets cut in training camp though. I know Ian Williams is available for depth, but let's just say I'm not overly optimistic about him.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The one thing about this draft so far that leaves me wanting is the lack of a NT. I was a bit subtle about it, but I REALLY wanted Hankins. :( I'm not a fan of Jesse Williams, but he's the best NT left on the board. He'd be a good pick in the 4th.

What I really hope happens is a NT gets cut in training camp though. I know Ian Williams is available for depth, but let's just say I'm not overly optimistic about him.

The team did give Williams an extension so they must feel he can develop and be productive at least.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha, Bingo is gonna track you down and kick your ass! Lmao

Not sure what happens but yesterday was a much better day. Ray cannot, let me emphasize CANNOT start a day one draft day thread. But the man is a charm and should be the only person allowed to start a day two thread.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what happens but yesterday was a much better day. Ray cannot, let me emphasize CANNOT start a day one draft day thread. But the man is a charm and should be the only person allowed to start a day two thread.

Lol, let's see how today goes. There is a good bit of talent to be had here in round four.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wish we can bring Barrett Jones to the club. With one of our comp picks.

Marques Wilson or Da'Rick Rogers at the WR position. Worse come worse type scenario if we don't get one of those two would be Kenny Stills.

Rambo at safety!

Also, if we can't get Jesse Williams, how about Montori Hughes?! Ray should know who he is. Same situation such as Rogers but not sure if Hughes was as highly regarded as a prospect prior to being kicked off the team.

Ray Ray Armstrong if we can't get Rambo. Not sure if I would used anything more than a 7th round pick on him though. With so many 7th round picks, I am willing to gamble on this kid. Again, not sure if he is even in football shape to warrant a pick.

Terry Hawthorne is one of the very few corners left that I would draft at this point. He and Rod Sweeting could be very good special teams players. They cannot be that much worse than Tramaine Brock - who I still like for us for some reason even though he has no upside at this point of his career.