• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

you guys think the Flyers can take the Atlantic?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer the OP. No.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they won't win the Atlantic and to tell you the truth....I could care less.

Jeff and others will disagree, but there isn't another team in the league that's as deep or as explosive offensively as the Flyers. Barring running into the hottest goalie alive.....I honestly believe that if the Flyers really want to win it all, they can.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeff and others will disagree, but there isn't another team in the league that's as deep or as explosive offensively as the Flyers. Barring running into the hottest goalie alive.....I honestly believe that if the Flyers really want to win it all, they can.

This^^^^^

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen brother! I agree with this. Let the boys play there game and we should do fine.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The division is out of reach, but if we have any hope of winning the fourth seed, I'd say we need to win our next three games. It all starts with a big win tonight while hoping the Isles can finish off the Pens yet again, even though it's not necessary or likely.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly feel that if we beat both the Penguins and the Rangers while staying healthy we'll win the Cup.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly feel that if we beat both the Penguins and the Rangers while staying healthy we'll win the Cup.

Healthy the key. It hasn't happened at any point this season. Yet, here we are fighting for the 4th spot. Got to give major props to both Lavi and Homer.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just play good going into the playoffs and avoid key injuries.

Everything else will fall into place.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things went nicely tonight, got a decent run at HIA. Leafs only had 17 shots, but thought SBob was solid - wonder how much he'll play down the stretch, and how he'll respond.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Things went nicely tonight, got a decent run at HIA. Leafs only had 17 shots, but thought SBob was solid - wonder how much he'll play down the stretch, and how he'll respond.

i wouldnt mind seeing them flip flop

bryz - ottawa rangers pitt
bob - pitt buff

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd have to say Boston, Philly and Pittsburgh all have about equal scoring depth where almost all four lines can contribute on a nightly basis. I really give the edge to no one in that category.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pens lose again tonight in a very tough game at Buffalo, I think we have an excellent shot at them two points back with a game in hand and owning the tiebreaker, plus the two head to head games remaining.

It was nice to get our offense back on track. I feel like there had been a drop in production over the past two weeks. Danny Briere is really starting to rev it up. It's looking more and more like he's going to dominate yet again come playoff time and that bodes very well for us against anyone we face. They have to put their top defensive guys out against Giroux, Jagr and Hartnell, then players like Briere, Voracek, Simmonds, Read and Schenn can still wreak havoc. I'm also continuing to love the play of Wellwood for us. That line of Read, Voracek and Wellwood that teamed up for one of the goals lastnight is lightning quick.

Last edited by a moderator:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i notice bandit hasnt been around lately to bash breire, hahaha

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i notice bandit hasnt been around lately to bash breire, hahaha

definately his play is picking up i saw him backchecking last night too. like Bryz i guess he needed a little confidence.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you simply can't ever bash Briere if he continues to dominate in the playoffs much like he is now out of nowhere. There is no monetary value for that type of clutch play. We will win a Cup before his contract is up if he keeps up his postseason mastery (19 goals and 39 pts in 34 games for Philly).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt mind seeing them flip flop

bryz - ottawa rangers pitt
bob - pitt buff

I agree. But it's probably going to depend on how the standings look game-to-game, and what the stakes are. Bryz won't be healed before POs, though, and he is going to have to grind it at some point.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pens lose again tonight in a very tough game at Buffalo, I think we have an excellent shot at them two points back with a game in hand and owning the tiebreaker, plus the two head to head games remaining.

It was nice to get our offense back on track. I feel like there had been a drop in production over the past two weeks. Danny Briere is really starting to rev it up. It's looking more and more like he's going to dominate yet again come playoff time and that bodes very well for us against anyone we face. They have to put their top defensive guys out against Giroux, Jagr and Hartnell, then players like Briere, Voracek, Simmonds, Read and Schenn can still wreak havoc. I'm also continuing to love the play of Wellwood for us. That line of Read, Voracek and Wellwood that teamed up for one of the goals lastnight is lightning quick.

that line is awesome.. its so fast, people cant catch up.. they cycle around the boards without actually having to win board battles.. they just skate away from them.. that goal was sick too, especially when you consider that give and go was 2 rookies.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
after jvr comes back who goes? wellwood or rinaldo (las need not respond i know your answer already)

love these lines:
hartnell giroux jagr
schenn briere simmonds
jvr read voracek
wellwood/rinaldo couterier talbot

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after jvr comes back who goes? wellwood or rinaldo (las need not respond i know your answer already)

love these lines:
hartnell giroux jagr
schenn briere simmonds
jvr read voracek
wellwood/rinaldo couterier talbot

When is JVR due back?
And I thinks it up to the matchup. Both players have good speed, Wellwood a bit more touch while Rinaldo hits everything. I could see Couts sitting out as well. ROtate them all and keep them hungry

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When is JVR due back?
And I thinks it up to the matchup. Both players have good speed, Wellwood a bit more touch while Rinaldo hits everything. I could see Couts sitting out as well. ROtate them all and keep them hungry

never...he has matched up against the number 1 center the last month of the season.