• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

you guys think the Flyers can take the Atlantic?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams playing well without Mez should we can him too? No way because they can be even better! Jvr will hopefully come back soon and dominate! Same with mez

Let me add to this. I think JVR was playing most of the season injured and I'm not sure if the JVR was hiding it from the coaching staff. A healthy JVR can dominate. I want him back at 100%. Let JVR and Mez rest and possibly bring them back at the beginning of playoffs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D*** Sabres couldn't put it in the net with multiple opportunities in P 3, PP and all - you had to see it to believe it. The struggle continues ...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D*** Sabres couldn't put it in the net with multiple opportunities in P 3, PP and all - you had to see it to believe it. The struggle continues ...

I watched the game. Fuck the Sabres. They are nothing but a pretender. They will be eliminated in 1st round. That ice was aweful last night. Crazy bounces.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meszaros is a horse and a healthy JvR will eventually prove to be one as well, except offensively.

Let's be real here. JvR hasn't been healthy for more than probably the first two months of this season. During that stretch, he scored 16 points in 20 games and had a whopping 67 shots on goal, which is nearly on pace with the league leaders in shots this season.

I don't necessarily expect him to come back from injury and instantaneously dominate throughout the playoffs, but we've seen stranger things happen. Watch out next season though.

Last edited by a moderator:

XBamaX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wait wait, why is an Oregon fan talking hockey on a flyers board? Am I the only one who finds this fishy?

XBamaX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meszaros is a horse and a healthy JvR will eventually prove to be one as well, except offensively.

Let's be real here. JvR hasn't been healthy for more than probably the first two months of this season. During that stretch, he scored 16 points in 20 games and had a whopping 67 shots on goal, which is nearly on pace with the league leaders in shots this season.

I don't necessarily expect him to come back from injury and instantaneously dominate throughout the playoffs, but we've seen stranger things happen. Watch out next season though.

Nice Sig btw...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wait wait, why is an Oregon fan talking hockey on a flyers board? Am I the only one who finds this fishy?

only thing odder is a Bama fan on the Flyers board pointing out an Oregon fan talking hockey on the Flyers board.

XBamaX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only thing odder is a Bama fan on the Flyers board pointing out an Oregon fan talking hockey on the Flyers board.

I'm welcomed on the Flyers board I tell ya. OD doesn't even watch hockey which makes it odd...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go ahead and say the Flyer fans..... :der:

Umm your talkin to one.. So I don't know who you'd be reffering to? And you haven't seen crazy yet so maybe you should skidaddle back to the watercooler.

XBamaX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm your talkin to one.. So I don't know who you'd be reffering to? And you haven't seen crazy yet so maybe you should skidaddle back to the watercooler.

Colorado Avalanche?

but anywho that was the der emoticon....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus. I posted in that thread in the WC why i posed this question.

started from a simple NHL'12 battle with my buddy.

We had an good little battle of games where I ended up picking the Flyers and winning 4 straight with them. He got super annoyed by the Flyers always beating him that I went and saw the standings and saw they were only a few games out of first in the Atlantic, to rub it into my friend more I wanted to see if it was possible the Flyers could take teh division and I could rub it into his face they also won the division. simple as that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus. I posted in that thread in the WC why i posed this question.

started from a simple NHL'12 battle with my buddy.

We had an good little battle of games where I ended up picking the Flyers and winning 4 straight with them. He got super annoyed by the Flyers always beating him that I went and saw the standings and saw they were only a few games out of first in the Atlantic, to rub it into my friend more I wanted to see if it was possible the Flyers could take teh division and I could rub it into his face they also won the division. simple as that.

Funny I recall you choosing to buy NBA'12 over NHL'12
do you even know anything about the atlantic conference?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I bought NBA 2k12...my buddy has NHL '12 he is a big Rangers fan for whatever reason I really don't know why. I think it stems back to our playing days in SNES when we played NHL Stanley Cup. The Rangers were really good and he was always the Rangers..I remember being the Kings at the time.

But to this day he remains a Rangers fan and so when we played I picked the Flyers because they annoyed the hell outta him. When I beat him he got even more mad.