• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

you guys think the Flyers can take the Atlantic?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played the Yotes first, lost 4-2...then i brought out the Ducks, lost 3-1..So then I brought the Flyers out because he said he hates the Flyers and can't stand their logo..much like I can't be the Thunder in NBA 2k12 because he hates the Thunder name and logo so much.

I pick the Flyers anyways and win 4 straight games. he pissed.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh honestly, I can't recall who the goali was back then. That was so many years ago i dont remember.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh honestly, I can't recall who the goali was back then. That was so many years ago i dont remember.

Who's the Flyers leading scorer this year?
Who's the only team in the league with 3 thirty goal scorers?
Who's the Flyers captain?
And whats A goali?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know I meant goalie.

and to the other answers, i don't know. I was the Flyers in a video game. I don't follow hockey other then check up on the Coyotes from time to time to see how they are doing. Again, I wanted to see if the Flyers could make a run at the Rangers for the Atlantic to piss my friend off because I beat him in NHL'12

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know I meant goalie.

and to the other answers, i don't know. I was the Flyers in a video game. I don't follow hockey other then check up on the Coyotes from time to time to see how they are doing. Again, I wanted to see if the Flyers could make a run at the Rangers for the Atlantic to piss my friend off because I beat him in NHL'12

I would have loved to see the Flyers overtake the Rangers because I fucking hate the Rags.However I didn't need to ask the Flyers fans to figure that out.Simple mathematics and 3 point games are enough to know the answer to your question was very unlikely

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this...Just saw the Flyers/Pens highlights on SportsCenter and I must say, im excited for this to be a first round playoff game!! AWESOME! Fighting already!

Should be an entertaining first round match up. I wish I did follow hockey more closely because of the passion that is displayed by the fans and players during the games, especially the playoffs.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this...Just saw the Flyers/Pens highlights on SportsCenter and I must say, im excited for this to be a first round playoff game!! AWESOME! Fighting already!

Should be an entertaining first round match up. I wish I did follow hockey more closely because of the passion that is displayed by the fans and players during the games, especially the playoffs.

Fuck Pittsburgh I fucking hate Crosby's whiny ass

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEah seems like the penguins are a bit of a pompous group. I'll go with the Flyers side on beating them in round 1.

I don't get the standings thing though, because Flyers have a better record after that W against Pitt, yet still only have 5th place and have 5th because they are 1 pt behind Pitt? So Points mean more then W's and L's?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
YEah seems like the penguins are a bit of a pompous group. I'll go with the Flyers side on beating them in round 1.

I don't get the standings thing though, because Flyers have a better record after that W against Pitt, yet still only have 5th place and have 5th because they are 1 pt behind Pitt? So Points mean more then W's and L's?

well ducks, you seem like a nice guy so i will help you out here. i dunno what standings you are looking at but the penguins have 48 wins and the flyers have 46. penguins seem to win most of their shootouts which we dont, though we have gotten much better recently and for the second half of year were decent.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me say this.....

FUCK UP THE PENS!!!!!!!!!!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me say this.....

FUCK UP THE PENS!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we do. I hope we get in a scrum in front of the net. Want to see Kubina knock Sid's nutsack so hard that his cup shatters. No, not really, but I hope Philly will retaliate. This dirty play by Pitt is getting old, yet the NHL turns the other direction if any wrongdoing. Bettman, Shanahan, and Cambell are all frauds and they continue to fuck Philadelphia. :violin: