• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys are a bunch of whiny bitches

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear your point...but recent history shows you don't need the division title or home field to win it all. If we can get healthy and incorporate the guys back into the offense at the right time for the playoffs we're still alive. Losing VD and Reid in this game didn't help the cause at all and hopefully they can get healthy because the Saints are looking tough again.

Some interesting stats about what you said: Home Field Advantage and Other Stats for SB Winners

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, but some of the one dimension also has to go on the coaches. The run game has been gore, gore, and some more gore, all up the gut. It has been pretty effective, but that kind of one dimension is not going to do it long term. I would like to see hunter and LMJ used more, get some speed in the offense. When does the O ever utilitze what speed it has? Other than Vernon's advantage against LBs that is about it. I don't think any defense worries about giving up big plays to our O.

On said topic: Roman Defends Kaepernick, No. 32 Passing Game

At least Roman admits he's part of the problem. While I don't agree that Kaep gets away with no responsibility I understand a coach has to say it's not his fault.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting stats about what you said: Home Field Advantage and Other Stats for SB Winners

Home field is good to have but it doesn't guarantee success… I mean look at your last 2 playoff runs… You lost in the NFC title game to New York at home and then WON the NFC title game in Atlanta on the road… So there ya go.. But I think all Niners fans will agree it's better to be at home any chance you can get… Also the first round bye is a nice luxury to heal up a bit…

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home field is good to have but it doesn't guarantee success… I mean look at your last 2 playoff runs… You lost in the NFC title game to New York at home and then WON the NFC title game in Atlanta on the road… So there ya go.. But I think all Niners fans will agree it's better to be at home any chance you can get… Also the first round bye is a nice luxury to heal up a bit…

Well, the article I posted has an obvious flaw, as it talks about home field advantage helping the team get to the Super Bowl, but the SB winners didn't have that same correlation... But if you were to have the best team play at home for the SB, there would be more advantage. Having the SB at some predetermined neutral site (most often), makes that more random.

If you had a team that was equally good at rushing as passing (both offense and defense) and were contenders, would you focus on your running team (and rush defense) more given that this season's SB is in a cold weather climate possible for snow? This is purely hypothetical as most every team has a stronger unit between the two.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game just for monetarily wore for Kaepernick: San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was zapped $7,875 for grabbing an opponent by the facemask in Sunday's loss to the Carolina Panthers.

Looked likelier got stuck, I'm glad he didn't sprain or jab his fingers in it.

Week 10 Fines - NFL.com

Last edited by a moderator: