• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YES!!!!!!

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

just as long as Ainge stars in some new horror film.....hes terrified of LeBron- so much so that he refuses to even try and challenge the Cavs.

someday though when LeBron either retires or leaves the Celts will have a chance--- till than....Danny will hoard his young players and draft picks- scared shitless of LeBron.
Lol...Ainge is nowhere near as scared as you're gonna be when LeBron is done.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...Ainge is nowhere near as scared as you're gonna be when LeBron is done.
4th qtr. of game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals here in Quicken Loans arena today May 25th, 2018.....

Cavs are up 12 going into the 4th qtr. LeBron has looked brilliant. This series looks ready to be closed out unless Boston can make a move. Wait...whats going on?

Danny Ainge just ran on the court---- he has a big piece of paper in his hands...it says something- i cant quite make it out.......wait....hes bringing it to the scorers table....i can almost make it out...

it says

"I NEVER EXPECTED US TO WIN- AT LEAST WE HAVE ANOTHER BROOKLYN PICK THOUGH...CELTICS 2022!"!

ohhh......Korver is on to shoot the tech--- and thats probably gonna do it folks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to happen, but if the Lakers were found guilty of this, I think they should lose their right to negotiate with the player in FA...

Why should they be punished more than the Hawks or Rockets for what is essentially the same offense, only not quite as bad as what the Hawks and Rockets did?

The Lakers should receive no more punishment than what the Hawks and Rockets did.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th qtr. of game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals here in Quicken Loans arena today May 25th, 2018.....

Cavs are up 12 going into the 4th qtr. LeBron has looked brilliant. This series looks ready to be closed out unless Boston can make a move. Wait...whats going on?

Danny Ainge just ran on the court---- he has a big piece of paper in his hands...it says something- i cant quite make it out.......wait....hes bringing it to the scorers table....i can almost make it out...

it says

"I NEVER EXPECTED US TO WIN- AT LEAST WE HAVE ANOTHER BROOKLYN PICK THOUGH...CELTICS 2022!"!

ohhh......Korver is on to shoot the tech--- and thats probably gonna do it folks.
What does that have to do with the next 10 years of Celtics beatdowns that you're in for? :noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with the next 10 years of Celtics beatdowns that you're in for? :noidea:
i just think its funny Ainge is so afraid of LeBron that he refuses to try and actually go for it- content to let a guy age. I mean- isnt that pretty much the definition of cowardice?

Wouldnt put much faith in the Celtics and Red Sox.

now the Pats? Thats your money ticket.

Cleveland will own the Celtics and Red Sox.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, you might be in a little trouble with this bet.

If the Pacers and Lakers were playing a 7 game series, I would bet on LA all day. But, the bet is which team will have the best record and their schedules are far from balanced. Indy gets 22 more games against Eastern conference foes.

IMO, the worst 4 teams are all in the East and 6 of the 8 best teams are in the West. That could be tough for the Lakers to overcome.

Realistically I think the Pacers win 35 and that is not going to be an easy number for the Lakers to get to. They can, but they will have to play very well.

I have contacted Lavar Ball on @Shaqdaddy11 behalf. He's promised to speak Shaqdaddy winning the bet into existence.

So Hurricane may as well start wearing the avy now and get it over with. :nod:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just as long as Ainge stars in some new horror film.....hes terrified of LeBron- so much so that he refuses to even try and challenge the Cavs.

This is what I don't understand. All of those assets and he won't use them to take down the Cavs. It's not like the Cavs are so far ahead of them that they couldn't make up the difference with another good trade or 2.

Red's probably spinning in his grave at the idea of the Celtics not trying to take them down.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have contacted Lavar Ball on @Shaqdaddy11 behalf. He's promised to speak Shaqdaddy winning the bet into existence.

So Hurricane may as well start wearing the avy now and get it over with. :nod:

I'll give @HurricaneDij39 an "out" if he takes a one month av of my choice right now.

It's either that or 3 months in May/June.

Just to save him further embarrassment

Last edited:

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just think its funny Ainge is so afraid of LeBron that he refuses to try and actually go for it- content to let a guy age. I mean- isnt that pretty much the definition of cowardice?

Wouldnt put much faith in the Celtics and Red Sox.

now the Pats? Thats your money ticket.

Cleveland will own the Celtics and Red Sox.
Lol. The Cavs will never be anything again once Lebron is done.

Mock Danny all you want now, just don't disappear when the tide turns. Man up, and stick around.

I'll admit the Indians are a bad matchup for the Sox, but that series is far from a gimme for you guys.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng is really the only dead weight on that roster, unless you count Brewer?

Brewer may not be dead weight after all. He looked pretty good in his short time with the team last year. Hopefully he can continue that. I actually liked the way both he and Ennis played.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should they be punished more than the Hawks or Rockets for what is essentially the same offense, only not quite as bad as what the Hawks and Rockets did?

The Lakers should receive no more punishment than what the Hawks and Rockets did.

nah...

fined, jailed, and summarily executed...

it's the Lakers. let the punishment fit the crime...:rolleyes2:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realise if and when the Lakers get let off this bullshit charge, todd will blame it on the fact that the Lakers and Heat get preferential treatment...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I don't understand. All of those assets and he won't use them to take down the Cavs. It's not like the Cavs are so far ahead of them that they couldn't make up the difference with another good trade or 2.

Red's probably spinning in his grave at the idea of the Celtics not trying to take them down.

It isn't about the Cavs at all. He is afraid of the Warriors.

He doesn't want any more Finals losses on his resume. He is taking the long route and hoping the Warriors aren't as formidable once his boys are ready.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realise if and when the Lakers get let off this bullshit charge, todd will blame it on the fact that the Lakers and Heat get preferential treatment...

Of course.

Isn't @trojanfan12 in charge of reviewing the case for the league?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! He took a stand! Nice to see him getting up after OKC absolutely ass raped him in that George trade. But yeah, he took stand alright!
He took a stand? My question how could he stand up after bending over for so long?:lol: