• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Trade Ingram & Kuzma For Leonard?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Wiggy in a heartbeat over Shaqdaddy.

Knows basketball and a much more entertaining troll.

Yes, but you're a useless drunk that spends more time talking about absolute nonsense than anything else so your opinions are as significant as a fart in a tornado.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

You don't get it.

Your offer is ridiculous and incredibly unrealistic. Everyone here knows
It but you and @Shaqdaddy11.

Ingram and Kuzma isn't enough. Deng basically cancels out the positive value from Ingram. His contract is that bad. You are basically expecting the Spurs to trade Kawhi for Kyle freaking Kuzma. Pop wouldn't do that if Kawhi had to have his leg amputated.

I never included Deng.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

Hardly a fight. Mecca gets her panties in a twist and goes ape-shit.

Not the first time it happened, won't be the last

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwahi is a heck of a player but I have to chuckle about the Celtics needing to give up Brown, Tatum and a Pick.

Never would Danny do such a trade as long as he had a rational mind. I would like to see an argument why I would want to give up two amazing young players, under LT rookie deals, and another lottery for KL.

Its not an improvement. Celtics only are going to deal one of those names with Al, for the Brow.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now with regards to Kuzma and Ingram, well, you get two good players, also under LT rookie deals. But in Spurs case they almost need a cornerstone player of close to it. But hey, if LBJ said he would sign in LA if Kwahi was there, then maybe Lakers sweeten the deal enough.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwahi is a heck of a player but I have to chuckle about the Celtics needing to give up Brown, Tatum and a Pick.

Never would Danny do such a trade as long as he had a rational mind. I would like to see an argument why I would want to give up two amazing young players, under LT rookie deals, and another lottery for KL.

Its not an improvement. Celtics only are going to deal one of those names with Al, for the Brow.

Yes he would, and yes he should.

Tatum and Brown are more valuable than Ingram and Kuzma, but not by a lot. The Celtics would be in the short list of title favorites if they had Kyrie, Hayward, Kawhi and Horford. Kawhi is a legit franchise caliber superstar, which the Celtics currently lack.

Is Anthony Davis more valuable? Probably, but not by much. And AD isn't available. Kawhi might be.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Spurs want to trade Leonard because he is unhappy and the Lakers offer Kuzma, Ingram, and Deng for him, Pop will first have to stop laughing from the utter humor of the offer and then he would leak to the press that the Lakers have lost their minds with that trade offer so that the rest of the sports world would be able to join in on the laugh.
Dude, he actually thought you were being serious....
Hardly a fight. Mecca gets her panties in a twist and goes ape-shit.

Not the first time it happened, won't be the last
No, not a fight.

A fight insinuates both parties have a chance of winning.

You don't because you're a blithering idiot.

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

You don't get it.

Your offer is ridiculous and incredibly unrealistic. Everyone here knows
It but you and @Shaqdaddy11.

Ingram and Kuzma isn't enough. Deng basically cancels out the positive value from Ingram. His contract is that bad. You are basically expecting the Spurs to trade Kawhi for Kyle freaking Kuzma. Pop wouldn't do that if Kawhi had to have his leg amputated.

Mr. Baked and Mrs. Mashed.

Potato+Heads.jpg

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but you're a useless drunk that spends more time talking about absolute nonsense than anything else so your opinions are as significant as a fart in a tornado.

You mad?

:lol:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a menopausal bitch.

You getting heat flashes yet?
She couldn't leave well enough alone.

This entire thread is a laugh track re: her utter stupidity.

Maybe she enjoys getting obliterated?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma is good. Ingram is good. They both have potential to be great players.

Kawhi is great. He has a chance to get even better.

The Spurs don't take that deal even if they're drunk. Give me a break. Lakers fans got their heads on backwards AND up their asses apparently.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kawhi is a Top 5, most likely even Top 3 player at his best. I'm sorry you don't see his value, but everyone else here besides the Lakers fans do. Tatum and a pick wouldn't be enough. Brown and a pick wouldn't be enough. You'd need both for the Spurs to even think about that trade, if you ask me. You're asking for a Top 3-5 player and expect a young star + a lottery pick to be enough?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kawhi's a great player. But the Celtics would be insane to make a trade like that. Brown's only 21. Tatum's only 20. Nobody knows what's really wrong w/ him or how his game could be different once he returns. Although I hope he can return to 100%, I like watching him play.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi's a great player. But the Celtics would be insane to make a trade like that. Brown's only 21. Tatum's only 20. Nobody knows what's really wrong w/ him or how his game could be different once he returns. Although I hope he can return to 100%, I like watching him play.

A trade like that gets you past Philly and close to the level of GS. It is the exact same conversation that we just had with the Laker fans.

Just last year, Danny traded an absolute haul to land Kyrie who has a more extensive injury history than Kawhi and isn't nearly as good.

Tatum and Brown are nice prospects, but neither of them are likely to ever be superstars. I do think Tatum has a good chance to be an allstar, but like I said earlier, 1 legit superstar is worth 3 all stars.

Kawhi is 26. You do that deal and you don't look back.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A trade like that gets you past Philly and close to the level of GS. It is the exact same conversation that we just had with the Laker fans.

Just last year, Danny traded an absolute haul to land Kyrie who has a more extensive injury history than Kawhi and isn't nearly as good.

Tatum and Brown are nice prospects, but neither of them are likely to ever be superstars. I do think Tatum has a good chance to be an allstar, but like I said earlier, 1 legit superstar is worth 3 all stars.

Kawhi is 26. You do that deal and you don't look back.

Good point about Kyrie. But I'd want to see him on the court before making a trade like that. Just to make sure this injury hasn't seriously hampered his game. But if given the opportunity I could see Ainge trying to work something out.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they add Lonzo in that trade then it's fair.