• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wll, How 'Bout That?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping they can make it a little closer than that. Injuries are big and this team has been unlucky the past couple of years with injuries. Hopefully, they will be a little luckier this year.
I don't see it being any better than that but it doesn't really matter. They have a perfect storm of things stacked against them next week. As long as they don't get some critical injuries they'll come out of it with their heads up. So will I.
I wouldn't be too concerned. He is a rookie. On top of that, because of graduation he missed OTAs and was behind other rookies.
It is odd though that no other team had him even being close to a first-rounder.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it being any better than that but it doesn't really matter. They have a perfect storm of things stacked against them next week. As long as they don't get some critical injuries they'll come out of it with their heads up. So will I.

It is odd though that no other team had him even being close to a first-rounder.

Rumor had it that Seattle was after him with their first pick. We did draft him near the end of the 1st. I think he was a projected 2nd round pick.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor had it that Seattle was after him with their first pick. We did draft him near the end of the 1st. I think he was a projected 2nd round pick.

Kid was a beast at Stanford, I was surprised by the move up to grab him, but not disappointed with the pick at all. I think he will warrant that move in the years to come and we will be thanking our lucky stars to have a dominant force for a lot of years.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does it say about Harbaugh that he wouldn't replace an obvious failure?

It says that even the guys who are at or near the top of their profession have faults?

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says that even the guys who are at or near the top of their profession have faults?

I think we all knew that it was his way or the highway and well...he found himself on the highway. Beyond the coaches, as the team struggled, he left the ragged journeymen on the field while all of our young talent stood on the sideline. In game adjustments were never even an afterthought for him either. I loved him as a coach, and he was a great spark for the team...but he was a little too sparky for the FO. The NFL is a business not a college...you can't tell the CO of your company to kick rocks in real life.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all knew that it was his way or the highway and well...he found himself on the highway. Beyond the coaches, as the team struggled, he left the ragged journeymen on the field while all of our young talent stood on the sideline. In game adjustments were never even an afterthought for him either. I loved him as a coach, and he was a great spark for the team...but he was a little too sparky for the FO. The NFL is a business not a college...you can't tell the CO of your company to kick rocks in real life.

I think Harbaugh was incredibly stubborn and refused to address issues on offense. The red zone and time clock issues were never addressed and continued to be problems. Harbaugh took a talented roster to the super bowl and I am grateful for that. He is a good motivator and one on one coach to the QBs. He assembled a really good staff on the defensive end but not so much on the offensive end. They did a good job getting Alex Smith's career back on track and the offense look great in comparison to Jimmy Raye. Harbaugh's weakness is scheming and game planning. He didn't have that NFL experience as a coach. They often failed to make adjustments after halftime and the offense would sputter. Cool seeing Kelly now using different things like employing the running backs in the pass game other than as check downs and using bunch formations, screens, etc.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was predicted in the early part of the 2nd rd. with in the 1st 15 picks in the 2nd with a chance to go in the 1st because of seattle.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid was a beast at Stanford, I was surprised by the move up to grab him, but not disappointed with the pick at all. I think he will warrant that move in the years to come and we will be thanking our lucky stars to have a dominant force for a lot of years.
We can have a young Oline for a couple of years with Brown, Tiller and Garnett. Im just happy we have a couple more years to watch Joe Staley play.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we did see the importance of a solid offensive line last night. Maybe he will contribute before all is said and done.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, too, was pleased with the outcome last night. To be honest, the part that surprised me most was just how bad the Rams were. I thought they were better than that. I agree we'll learn a lot more about who the Niners really are in the coming weeks.

The Rams usually keeps things interesting. With that offense, their defense spent way too much time on the field. Fatigue, dumb decisions, and costly penalties.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams usually keeps things interesting. With that offense, their defense spent way too much time on the field. Fatigue, dumb decisions, and costly penalties.
I dont know what team is worse Rams or Browns? Both are going to have long season.

If I was the 49ers I would try and get Josh Gordon. We can trade them Kap or AD for him. Imagine him, Smith and Kerley. WOW.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude had his faults, no doubt, but in the grand scheme of things, he was the best thing this franchise has seen in well over a decade, and I'd still take him in a split second fully knowing everything we do know about his regime.

I'll say this...we all have the forum to voice our opinions on everything in this day and age....it makes me wonder how much negativity would Niner fans spew towards a Bill Walsh had he been our current coach. Everything is social media...everything is on video...the moaning and groaning about some poor play-calls and such. Guaranteed it would be happening, but the fact is, he's arguably the greatest HC in football history. Having lived through it all, I guess I'm more willing to give Harbaugh a pass.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate to post a negative after a nice win but having our 1st rd pick not dress is not a good sign. When I saw that Martin was the back up at guard I was like where the hell is Garnett. Your 1st rd pick needs to be at least the back up. If he couldnt beat out Martin that is not a good sign and maybe a bad pick. The only thing I can come up with is that Martin is our swing player at Center and Guard but still Garnett needs to dress.

Anyone have any insight on this?

No it isn't, but imagine how the Rams feel.

Anyway, not worried about it because AFTER seeing the line play, it is a good line. The Rams have a good D-line and our O-line did well all game. The issue with back-up Center is keeping Garnett out, not his talent, else why would Marcus Martin still be on the team?

Can't believe we couldn't find someone else to back-up Center/OG?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't, but imagine how the Rams feel.

Anyway, not worried about it because AFTER seeing the line play, it is a good line. The Rams have a good D-line and our O-line did well all game. The issue with back-up Center is keeping Garnett out, not his talent, else why would Marcus Martin still be on the team?

Can't believe we couldn't find someone else to back-up Center/OG?
I just hated seeing Martin in there.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beadles was straight up getting abused by Brockers and Donald...I trust Chip will watch the film and Garnett may be starting sooner then we think.

Chip has already came out at his press conference and said Garnett is pushing for a starting job making it sound like it isn't too far off from happening

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip has already came out at his press conference and said Garnett is pushing for a starting job making it sound like it isn't too far off from happening

Yea I caught that as well...I think his time is right around the corner. I like Beadles in this system...but I think Garnett can really make a huge difference once up to speed. He's a smart, strong, athletic kid.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I caught that as well...I think his time is right around the corner. I like Beadles in this system...but I think Garnett can really make a huge difference once up to speed. He's a smart, strong, athletic kid.

Garnett is a road grader. I look forward seeing what he can do playing LG