• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wll, How 'Bout That?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
makes sense not to rush Garnett in, just play him whenever he's ready. If he's not ready on Sunday, thats ok.

He missed some off-season work and i'd think lack the chemistry Beadles has? So give him a LITTLE more time to adjust to the speed/strength of NFL linemen. Let him adjust to the pass blocking adjustments, cause those are the details that cause big mistakes.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes sense not to rush Garnett in, just play him whenever he's ready. If he's not ready on Sunday, thats ok.

He missed some off-season work and i'd think lack the chemistry Beadles has? So give him a LITTLE more time to adjust to the speed/strength of NFL linemen. Let him adjust to the pass blocking adjustments, cause those are the details that cause big mistakes.

Exactly this point. No need to rush the process if what we have is working for the time being. Remember how much of a liability AD was when we threw him out there initially?? He was a beast in the run game, but hot tossed around on almost every passing down. Wasn't really till year two that he really put it together.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. No rush to bring him in for those reasons. His time will come. Beadles was not viewed as a long term solution.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. No rush to bring him in for those reasons. His time will come. Beadles was not viewed as a long term solution.

yep and in this case, 'long' is measure by games. I'd think if not this week, maybe as soon as the following game?