• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wings post Combine mock draft....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the thing to do today... :)

I'm gonna predict one trade and that is Connor Barwin for a 4th round pick. I just do not see Barwin fitting in this new defense.

Rd 1 Shaq Lawson DE Clemson
- Lawson is a stud player that can get after the QB, stuff the run and plays hard every play. I'm taking BPA rather than taking a rb at 8.

Rd 3 Alex Collins RB Arkansas - An explosive, powerful rb with quick cut ability. I love his explosiveness through the hole, and his insane power and leg drive.

Rd 3 Nick Martin Guard/Center Notre Dame - I absolutely love this kids ability, he is a mean mofo! I loved his brother in last years draft unfortunately he went to the cowboys. He plays both guard and center, a guy like that is very valuable.

Nick Martin vs Clemson (2015) | Draft Breakdown

Rd 4 Hassan Ridgeway DT Texas - This dude is bad ass. He gets up field in a hurry pummeling rb's and qb's in the backfield. He has had some injuries that is why he is a 4th rounder, but he has huge upside.

2016 Draft Prospects: Hassan Ridgeway, DT, Texas

Rd 4 Keyarris Garrett WR Tulsa -
A bigtime sleeper, a poor mans T.O Clone. This kid has some real ability, hopefully we can draft him and see if we can make him into a star.

Round 5 Jatavis Brown - OLB/SS
Akron Another of my sleepers, this kid has Deone Buchanon like skills.

Round 5 Marquez North WR Tenn - A boom or bust type player who has an injury history. He has the size, speed and hands though to become a solid NFL receiver if he can stay healthy

Rd 6 Jeff Driskel QB Louisiana Tech - I was pimpin this kid early on as my sleeper QB. he has the arm strength, the athletic ability, if he can be coached up we could get a steal. At the very least a solid backup QB.

Jeff Driskel - Louisiana Tech Football - QB - 2015 Kansas State Game

Round 7 Dan Vitale FB Northwestern - A great bass catching Fb that has an explosive running style, and can blow linebackers up with bone crunching blocks like he demonstrated this offseason.

Dan Vitale Highlights - Northwestern

Round 7 Alex Lewis OT Nebraska
- This cat is badass, however being badass has gotten him into serious trouble off the field. He left an air force cadet unconscious after an altercation off the field. He also got in trouble with a twitter rant. The kid can play though and could be a steal.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid effort. Driskel sets his feet and throws well but seems to have happy feet and no deep game. Maybe OK for a wco but seems limited to me. Other than that solid choices.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good, but no OT til the 7th round? Don't you think we could get Lawson at #13?
Just asking.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old duke unless I was taking OT in rd 1 I wasn't taking one because we have other pressing needs and we already have a left tackle it's Lane Johnson.... I took a OT late that should be a 4th rounder if not for off field issues.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I selected BPA, I tried not to reach for any need positions. Overall I made our team bigger, faster, stronger and tough. Plus many of these guys were leaders in college. I also selected guys that were badass on special teams. None of these guys were slackers, all high motor types many that play with a mean streak. Those are my kind of players.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I selected BPA, I tried not to reach for any need positions. Overall I made our team bigger, faster, stronger and tough. Plus many of these guys were leaders in college. I also selected guys that were badass on special teams. None of these guys were slackers, all high motor types many that play with a mean streak. Those are my kind of players.

Mine too. I want to emulate Seattle's team overall. Mean and vicious -take no prisoners, like they did against Denver 2 years ago.

I did like your picks in the appropriate rounds. You probably saw that Garrett's favorite team is the Eagles!! Wonder why. Perhaps it's predestined?

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I did not know he was an Eagles fan, I like him even more now.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 7 Dan Vitale FB Northwestern - A great bass catching Fb that has an explosive running style, and can blow linebackers up with bone crunching blocks like he demonstrated this offseason.

Dan Vitale Highlights - Northwestern

Hey I know you're into fishing, but I think think his bass catching ability is relevant here...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Keyarris Garrett as a prospect. The only real knock on him that I have heard is that since he badly broke his left leg in college some teams worry he may be a medical liability. But he bounced back from that. Some teams also don't like how long it takes him to get to full speed, even though he has decent long speed for a bigger WR.