• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Philly trade Foles once Wentz returns?

Would Philly trade Foles in this situation?

• They would keep him as the backup

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • They would be willing to trade him for a fair deal

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • They would be willing to trade him, but only if another team overpays significantly

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
false

derpa derp

Which is it:

You didn't read the posts stating that Foles and Peters contracts will be removed at the close of this season.
You didn't understand the posts stating that Foles and Peters contracts will be removed at the close of this season.

derp.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been stated enough times for you to get it by now... troll

I don’t understand this board bro. We all know Handicappers just comes on here to start shit. But people like Manster keep digging their heels in and completely being unobjective. I’ve said shit on here several times and come back and said , “I was completely wrong”. But too many people on here can’t do it. I post 6 links on articles praising Rosemans expertise in capology and his reply, “It’s not true, they are just Eagles ball washers”. Makes this board absolutely pointless. People just can’t say, “Hmmm, I didn’t know that”

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t understand this board bro. We all know Handicappers just comes on here to start shit. But people like Manster keep digging their heels in and completely being unobjective. I’ve said shit on here several times and come back and said , “I was completely wrong”. But too many people on here can’t do it. I post 6 links on articles praising Rosemans expertise in capology and his reply, “It’s not true, they are just Eagles ball washers”. Makes this board absolutely pointless. People just can’t say, “Hmmm, I didn’t know that”

retards gonna retard...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“durrrr bro these guys keep clowning on me bro. We gotta
Stick together cause our derp is so thick “

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“He’s the best cap guy in the world “

“Why are the Eagles 30 million over”

“That doesn’t count”

Derrrrrrrrrp

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“durrrr bro these guys keep clowning on me bro. We gotta
Stick together cause our derp is so thick “

its always fun trying to argue with people who can't/don't read.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“He’s the best cap guy in the world “

“Why are the Eagles 30 million over”

“That doesn’t count”

Derrrrrrrrrp

I'm going with option B for you. tard.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious. @PhoenixEagles1 calling out people for not being objective.

Bwhahaha

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Roseman a lot and think he is really good. But, that was before this year where I think he has made some bad moves. Let's see how he does over the next couple of years. It's Tricky to get out from under these cap issues and still improve the team at the same time and even trickier to keep your good young players while doing so.

Yeah, not sure how much that award means and I imagine it's pretty common after a SB year out of nowhere. What do you think about this guy? Great exec?

Cowboys GM Jerry Jones named NFL Executive of the Year by PFWA

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should sit down with numbnuts and show him how to use Google. At least you found something not written from an Eagle Ball Washer.

But of course we all know a GM everyone says sucks will NEVER get Executive of the Year.

I never said he was a great GM I said he was known as being a great capologist. But you know more then Eagle fans, Eagles writers, and other writers cross the nation... he actually sucks cause you have insider info.
I showed you 2 from non Eagle writers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Roseman a lot and think he is really good. But, that was before this year where I think he has made some bad moves. Let's see how he does over the next couple of years. It's Tricky to get out from under these cap issues and still improve the team at the same time and even trickier to keep your good young players while doing so.

Yeah, not sure how much that award means and I imagine it's pretty common after a SB year out of nowhere. What do you think about this guy? Great exec?

What didn’t you like?
It’s going to be very tricky. It looks like he’s going all in again this year and stock piling draft picks for the rebuild. Because after this year they are going to have to rebuild. Graham, who is a star, will most likely leave and that hurts big time. But having a young star QB is where we are set.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was a great GM I said he was known as being a great capologist. But you know more then Eagle fans, Eagles writers, and other writers cross the nation... he actually sucks cause you have insider info.
I showed you 2 from non Eagle writers.
I never used the word great, just informed your twin Jerry won that same award. Oh, and most fans say Jerry sucks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never used the word great, just informed your twin Jerry won that same award. Oh, and most fans say Jerry sucks.

That was never what we were talking about though. We were talking about him being an excellent capologist and you saying, “No he isn’t” even though a gave you 6 links (4 from Philly writers who were labeled as unprofessional and lying ball washers) and two more that have no link to the Eagles. But all 6 are lying, unprofessional ball washers.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was never what we were talking about though. We were talking about him being an excellent capologist and you saying, “No he isn’t” even though a gave you 6 links (4 from Philly writers who were labeled as unprofessional and lying ball washers) and two more that have no link to the Eagles. But all 6 are lying, unprofessional ball washers.

Hey, numbnuts, you went on about the Eagles FO being one of the best, then used pro Eagles sites to validate your point.
Then numbnuts #2 decides he can support your dumbass with the GM of the Year award for a non Eagles point of view. Now of course while at least he could outside praise, he must not have realized Jones won that same award.
Why do so many (not all) Eagles fans live in a bubble?