• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's Going to Win???

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People believe what they want to believe. Some based on a sales pitch, some on evidence while others is faith.
Many doctors will also tell you that your mental attitude can play a large role in your recovery.
Eastern medicine is controversial. That doesn't mean it's voodoo or black magic. It certainly doesn't line the pockets of pharmaceutical companies or insurance companies. Hell it wasn't long ago chiropractic and accuepuncture were not accepted. It was only a handful of years ago that the US military started recognizing. Herbs are also very benefitial.

I'm by no means saying any of these can cure cancer but there is more to be seen to the hollistic approach health.

I'm hoping it was something that doesn't become a distractor? I'm hoping it was more about other players wanting to have their favorite massage therapists or manicurists admitted to the facilty. That is got too uncontrolable and BB said he had enough.

I'm sure part of it is BB being stuborn BB. Hopefully he didn't upset the apple cart?

I agree in the placebo effect of therapies working or not working. There is a guy who says chemotherapy doesn't actually work to cure cancer....maybe he is on to something. I don't trust the pharmaceutical companies aren't providing people a service for the good of man. It's all about the cheddar!

Bill B. probably didn't like something Guerrero said or did, and is punishing him. He does this with his own players when they don't fall in line, doesn't he?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit has finally hit the fan and lines have been drawn in the sand.

First.......Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from any place in Gillette except his little office.
Second...Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from treating any Patriot players other than Tom Brady at Gillette Stadium
Third......Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from traveling with the team and has Banned him from Patriot planes.
Forth.....Belichick has revoked all sideline and game privleges for Alex Guerreo.

Tom Brady is furious, Rob Gronkowski is furious

Rumors and rumors of rumors are flying all over the Boston radio and television networks. The media is is going absolutely nuts trying to find out what is and isn't true as far why and what is happening.

When asked yesterday, Belichick said all he is going to talk about is football.

When asked yesterday, Brady said he didn't know what was going on.

When asked if he and Brady had a change in their relationship, Belichick said that the relationship changes every year and can change every day.

Reports this morning say that these actions this morning are Belichick's way of telling the Krafts that he was not happy being forced to trade Jimmy Garrappolo.

Rumor this morning starting to pick up steam is that Gronk has said "Maybe BB can play TE for the rest of the year. OR maybe he can play both TE and QB?"

Another rumor is that Johnathan Kraft is beyond pissed off. Has Bill just punched his ticket out of Foxboro???

Well it's not Tom Brady's or Rob Gronkowski' team to run. So I see no issue

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit has finally hit the fan and lines have been drawn in the sand.

First.......Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from any place in Gillette except his little office.
And he has the right to do that, he has a team to run and has the authority to allow whom ever he see's fit.

Second...Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from treating any Patriot players other than Tom Brady at Gillette Stadium
And he has the right to do that, he has a team to run and has the authority to allow whom ever he see's fit. The team provides medical staff his job is to protect the best interest of the team.
Third......Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from traveling with the team and has Banned him from Patriot planes.
See Replies A and B.
Forth.....Belichick has revoked all sideline and game privleges for Alex Guerreo.

See Replies A, B and C
Tom Brady is furious, Rob Gronkowski is furious
And under contract who cares if they are furious TB is on his last contract and Gronk is under contract they both play ball when time arrives so if there wittle feewings are hurt Wahhh.

Rumors and rumors of rumors are flying all over the Boston radio and television networks. The media is is going absolutely nuts trying to find out what is and isn't true as far why and what is happening.

When asked yesterday, Belichick said all he is going to talk about is football.
This is nothing new.

When asked yesterday, Brady said he didn't know what was going on.
This is nothing new.

When asked if he and Brady had a change in their relationship, Belichick said that the relationship changes every year and can change every day.
And I am sure it does but guess what, Brady is under contract.

Reports this morning say that these actions this morning are Belichick's way of telling the Krafts that he was not happy being forced to trade Jimmy Garrappolo.
Not sure what Alex Guerrero has to do with the Jimmy trade, but I am sure BB told them well before for the trade how he felt.

Rumor this morning starting to pick up steam is that Gronk has said "Maybe BB can play TE for the rest of the year. OR maybe he can play both TE and QB?"
Gronk has always been an immature guy the comments while made in anger hold no value, again when it's time to play that is what Gronk does.

Another rumor is that Johnathan Kraft is beyond pissed off. Has Bill just punched his ticket out of Foxboro???
I think Bob Kraft would get rid of Johnathan Kraft before he got rid of BB.
Tempers are high this to shall pass. Individual responses in red.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady did not show up for his weekly Thursday post practice press conference. The entire Boston and National Media were jammed and ready to ask a thousand questions. Patriots announced to the gathered hoard that Brady would do it today after practice.......every hotel and motel from Boston to Providence, RI have "No Vacancy" signs lit up.

This should be interesting......I was up at 5:00 AM this morning and the plows were salting the roads because the first wave of a winter storm is moving in. he cars in my driveway were iced over. Now it's snowing and we're expecting 6" in NH 1-3" in Foxboro with a freezing rain expected there this afternoon into the evening. I wish I had a vantage point to watch all of the left coast and southern media types drive around down there.

Channel 7 News said that Gillette was like election night with all of the media.

Tempers are high this to shall pass.

You may be right Yank.....but I don't think will pass for awhile.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady did not show up for his weekly Thursday post practice press conference. The entire Boston and National Media were jammed and ready to ask a thousand questions. Patriots announced to the gathered hoard that Brady would do it today after practice.......every hotel and motel from Boston to Providence, RI have "No Vacancy" signs lit up.

This should be interesting......I was up at 5:00 AM this morning and the plows were salting the roads because the first wave of a winter storm is moving in. he cars in my driveway were iced over. Now it's snowing and we're expecting 6" in NH 1-3" in Foxboro with a freezing rain expected there this afternoon into the evening. I wish I had a vantage point to watch all of the left coast and southern media types drive around down there.

Channel 7 News said that Gillette was like election night with all of the media.

And I fully suspect the media will leave disappointed, or take pieces of Brady quotes to try and make this in to some grandiose separation of team and star. But in the end Brady and BB are both professionals and will be very careful of what they divulge. The loose canon here is Gronk.

kalicoconuts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think this has more to do with the current training staff pitching a fit than anyone else. When a guy isn't on payroll and he has more say over certain player's conditioning and training schedules, there might be an issue. The guys on payroll are probably being pushed to the side while this guys with a questionable background had free reign to say and do what he wants. I don't see how Brady could be too upset about this, because I don't know any football team that would allow this. Alex Guerrero will continue to work with Tom and Rob... they're just going to have to do it on their own time.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick is calling bullshit on all this:

“Yeah, this is another one with no sources, right? Yup,” Belichick said. “I’m not gonna get into that. Yeah, because (the sources are) not mentioned.”

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think this has more to do with the current training staff pitching a fit than anyone else.

This would be the issue. TJ Houshmandzadeh was on the Herd this morning and talked about his experience with Dr. G. That's what TJ calls him. TJ said he was having a lot of muscle problems while at Oregon State. The whole year, his first year, trainers couldn't figure it out. He dealt with muscle issues for months. Don Norford (speed coach) sent TJ to see Dr. G. and was fixed after four treatments. TJ believes in him. TJ saw him while he was in the NFL. TJ introduced Dr. G. to Carson Palmer and other players. He said they all love him.

Alex Guerrero has been around the Patriots for almost two decades. Willie McGinest was using him. Willie was the one who introduced Brady to Guerrero.

Enjoy the Hoop. :suds:

kalicoconuts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be the issue. TJ Houshmandzadeh was on the Herd this morning and talked about his experience with Dr. G. That's what TJ calls him. TJ said he was having a lot of muscle problems while at Oregon State. The whole year, his first year, trainers couldn't figure it out. He dealt with muscle issues for months. Don Norford (speed coach) sent TJ to see Dr. G. and was fixed after four treatments. TJ believes in him. TJ saw him while he was in the NFL. TJ introduced Dr. G. to Carson Palmer and other players. He said they all love him.

Alex Guerrero has been around the Patriots for almost two decades. Willie McGinest was using him. Willie was the one who introduced Brady to Guerrero.

Enjoy the Hoop. :suds:

If he's that well trusted in the Patriots community (and outside of that), and there's legitimately nothing shady about his methods, why not essentially subcontract Guerrero?

None of us truly know what's going on behind the scenes. But from what we can see with our eyes, Brady is getting walloped weekly and he's always ready for the next game. Gronk has had one of his healthiest seasons yet (fingers crossed). If it works, why fix it? Unless, there is something shady that we don't know about.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's that well trusted in the Patriots community (and outside of that), and there's legitimately nothing shady about his methods, why not essentially subcontract Guerrero?

None of us truly know what's going on behind the scenes. But from what we can see with our eyes, Brady is getting walloped weekly and he's always ready for the next game. Gronk has had one of his healthiest seasons yet (fingers crossed). If it works, why fix it? Unless, there is something shady that we don't know about.

All good questions. We don't know.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say Guerrero’s presence on the sideline is simply too much of a distraction coming into the playoffs and BB nixed that ... no big deal ...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I fully suspect the media will leave disappointed, or take pieces of Brady quotes to try and make this in to some grandiose separation of team and star. But in the end Brady and BB are both professionals and will be very careful of what they divulge. The loose canon here is Gronk.
Pretty much went down just like this

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BB gets the boot (which aint happening... even to appease a 40yr old qb even one with 5 rings) i wouldnt be surprised to see him go to the jets or dolphins.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BB gets the boot (which aint happening... even to appease a 40yr old qb even one with 5 rings) i wouldnt be surprised to see him go to the jets or dolphins.
He loves to fish Dolphins make sense.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From everything I've heard and read, Guerreo is a soft tissue guru. He knows and understands how muscles and tendons and ligaments work together and even more, he can massage problem muscles back to their correct responses.

AG doesn't like heavy weights at all. Doing squats with weight is against his method of healing and strengthening muscle tissue. His full program is stretching and not eating any acidic food or beverage.Basically you can't eat tomatoes if you're on his rehab program. You best not be Italian and if you are, it's Alfredo not Marinara.

Julian Edelman has been working with AG for four years and since his knee surgery JE says that if the league rules were different, he'd be ready to go for the final game against the Jets. He can't practice or workout with the team so he spends most of days at the TB12 Clinic.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He loves to fish Dolphins make sense.

He likes to fish and he hates the Jets. Miami would make more sense - except:
He'd have to deal with guys like Marino telling him what to do.
Miami has a culture of managing by committee.
A camel is a horse designed by committee.....

th