• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's Going to Win???

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit has finally hit the fan and lines have been drawn in the sand.

First.......Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from any place in Gillette except his little office.
Second...Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from treating any Patriot players other than Tom Brady at Gillette Stadium
Third......Belichick has Banned Alex Guerreo from traveling with the team and has Banned him from Patriot planes.
Forth.....Belichick has revoked all sideline and game privleges for Alex Guerreo.

Tom Brady is furious, Rob Gronkowski is furious

Rumors and rumors of rumors are flying all over the Boston radio and television networks. The media is is going absolutely nuts trying to find out what is and isn't true as far why and what is happening.

When asked yesterday, Belichick said all he is going to talk about is football.

When asked yesterday, Brady said he didn't know what was going on.

When asked if he and Brady had a change in their relationship, Belichick said that the relationship changes every year and can change every day.

Reports this morning say that these actions this morning are Belichick's way of telling the Krafts that he was not happy being forced to trade Jimmy Garrappolo.

Rumor this morning starting to pick up steam is that Gronk has said "Maybe BB can play TE for the rest of the year. OR maybe he can play both TE and QB?"

Another rumor is that Johnathan Kraft is beyond pissed off. Has Bill just punched his ticket out of Foxboro???

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, bad timing for the banishment, or is it?
In BB I still trust.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read the article, but I wouldn't put nearly that much stock in a Bob Hohler hit piece. Are there any firm quotes from Brady, Belichick, Guerrero, Gronkowski, or Kraft in it? You post a lot of speculation and innuendo on this site as though it were fact.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The devil is always in the details and with BB we never get the details.

My best guess is Guerrero's voodoo actually works, but in a Karate Kid way. Either you follow his program yes and it works, or you follow the program no, but if you follow the program maybe you get squished like grape.

Translation: players are following selective parts of Guerrero's program and seeing adverse results. BB doesn't want the adverse results so he wants Guerrero out.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The devil is always in the details and with BB we never get the details.

My best guess is Guerrero's voodoo actually works, but in a Karate Kid way. Either you follow his program yes and it works, or you follow the program no, but if you follow the program maybe you get squished like grape.

Translation: players are following selective parts of Guerrero's program and seeing adverse results. BB doesn't want the adverse results so he wants Guerrero out.
As good an explanation as any. They aren't known for transparency.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe it's just as simple as other players started asking to have their people on the sidelines, too, and Bill just decided it was easier to tell Tom he couldn't have his guy anymore then vet a bunch of other personal trainers, dieticians, exercise physiologists, and life coaches.

I know that's not good pearl-clutching gossip mongering, though.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been driving all over hell this morning and WEEI, WBZ, ESPN are talking about it. Much of each discussion is pretty much "what if". The things that I wrote that Brady and Belichick 'said' are what they said and not paraphrased.

Other things that may or may not be fact are started with 'rumor' or 'reports or reportedly'. Those were stated by a third person as a rumor or conjecture.

In all honesty, I don't care what Belichick says, I want to hear what Kraft has to say.

My other question is pretty simple because both BB and TB are near the end of this joyride. "Who goes first?"

Who's more critical to a Super Bowl victory? Brady? Belichick?

I think Brady is. All of the coaching has learned what's critical from BB and could just as easily keep it going. I don't think Hoyer could close a Super Bowl with less than 1 minute with a TD drive. I don't think BB could coach Hoyer to a last minute win.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my take.

Guerrero is a fraud and a sleaze bag. He is also an excellent masseuse. Brady has bought in to his fraud - he's been duped.

Kraft and Belichick have tried to appease Brady but a scammer is a scammer.
Enough is enough, here's the solution:
th

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been driving all over hell this morning and WEEI, WBZ, ESPN are talking about it. Much of each discussion is pretty much "what if". The things that I wrote that Brady and Belichick 'said' are what they said and not paraphrased.

Other things that may or may not be fact are started with 'rumor' or 'reports or reportedly'. Those were stated by a third person as a rumor or conjecture.

In all honesty, I don't care what Belichick says, I want to hear what Kraft has to say.

My other question is pretty simple because both BB and TB are near the end of this joyride. "Who goes first?"

Who's more critical to a Super Bowl victory? Brady? Belichick?

I think Brady is. All of the coaching has learned what's critical from BB and could just as easily keep it going. I don't think Hoyer could close a Super Bowl with less than 1 minute with a TD drive. I don't think BB could coach Hoyer to a last minute win.
If push comes to shove we'll find out we needed both.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my take.

Guerrero is a fraud and a sleaze bag. He is also an excellent masseuse. Brady has bought in to his fraud - he's been duped.

Kraft and Belichick have tried to appease Brady but a scammer is a scammer.
Enough is enough, here's the solution:
th
So you are saying Brady is an idiot and is performing at 40 like he did at 30 because he's bought in on placebos?

Brady is doing a lot right under the direction of Guerrero. He's also made a commitment to his process like almost nobody else can make.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady may be more important at this point in the season to winning a SB in Feb 2018.

They are probably both equally important to winning another SB in Feb 2020.

Bill is probably more important to winning another SB in Feb 2022.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Brady is an idiot and is performing at 40 like he did at 30 because he's bought in on placebos?

Brady is doing a lot right under the direction of Guerrero. He's also made a commitment to his process like almost nobody else can make.

Brady bought in on Guerrero because he already believed in much of his methods.
Eating healthy and training correctly is good for you. Do you need a snake-oil salesman to agree with you?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady bought in on Guerrero because he already believed in much of his methods.
Eating healthy and training correctly is good for you. Do you need a snake-oil salesman to agree with you?
So piecing your two statements together - Brady bought into his fraud because he already believed in the fraud.

I'm not trying to argue. I just believe Brady completely believes in what he is doing and has been very successful. Guerrero has been a major asset for Brady. I do believe nutrition can play a huge role in preventing cancer, though curing is a lot dicier. Guerrero shouldn't be making any claims beyond teaching good nutritional habits and how bad habits can contribute to disease.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So piecing your two statements together - Brady bought into his fraud because he already believed in the fraud.

I'm not trying to argue. I just believe Brady completely believes in what he is doing and has been very successful. Guerrero has been a major asset for Brady. I do believe nutrition can play a huge role in preventing cancer, though curing is a lot dicier. Guerrero shouldn't be making any claims beyond teaching good nutritional habits and how bad habits can contribute to disease.

Brady bought into his fraud because Brady believed in much of what he said.
I have lost a wife, sister, sister in law, father in law and uncle to cancer. I have heard a lot about cancer cures.
Nutrition can certainly help prevent cancer. Only God can cure cancer. If God says you are going to live, throw a party, you have 100% chance of living. If God says you are going to die, get your affairs in order, you have 0% chance of surviving.
Guerrero has made claims well beyond Nutrition and massage. People that know him say you should listen to him for nutrition advice but do not associate with him in business or friendship.

Brady's mom has cancer. If your mom had cancer would you want hope for a cure?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady bought into his fraud because Brady believed in much of what he said.
I have lost a wife, sister, sister in law, father in law and uncle to cancer. I have heard a lot about cancer cures.
Nutrition can certainly help prevent cancer. Only God can cure cancer. If God says you are going to live, throw a party, you have 100% chance of living. If God says you are going to die, get your affairs in order, you have 0% chance of surviving.
Guerrero has made claims well beyond Nutrition and massage. People that know him say you should listen to him for nutrition advice but do not associate with him in business or friendship.

Brady's mom has cancer. If your mom had cancer would you want hope for a cure?
Sorry for your losses. Your context on Guerrero's fraud runs deeper than most and I completely respect your sentiment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People believe what they want to believe. Some based on a sales pitch, some on evidence while others is faith.
Many doctors will also tell you that your mental attitude can play a large role in your recovery.
Eastern medicine is controversial. That doesn't mean it's voodoo or black magic. It certainly doesn't line the pockets of pharmaceutical companies or insurance companies. Hell it wasn't long ago chiropractic and accuepuncture were not accepted. It was only a handful of years ago that the US military started recognizing. Herbs are also very benefitial.

I'm by no means saying any of these can cure cancer but there is more to be seen to the hollistic approach health.

I'm hoping it was something that doesn't become a distractor? I'm hoping it was more about other players wanting to have their favorite massage therapists or manicurists admitted to the facilty. That is got too uncontrolable and BB said he had enough.

I'm sure part of it is BB being stuborn BB. Hopefully he didn't upset the apple cart?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...the guy is a fraud.........then please explain how his fake methods have turned Rob Gronkowski into the monster he is this year. This guy has been off and on the injury list until last April when he bought into the Guerreo routine and diet. AND into his 'No Heavy Weights' training system. Extreme reps with light weights.
He believes doing 200 reps with 20 lbs is much more productive for the muscles rather than doing 10 reps with 300 or 400 lbs.

Hos medicinal stuff may or may not be a scam, but his routines for football players seems to be extremely successful. Other teams players are starting to visit the TB12 Clinic. Seems more guys would like play into their forties rather than retire at 33.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got tossed because he was a dick to the other members of the training staff and was trying to tell them how to do their jobs.

Why the Fuck would TB and Gronk not play? Alex G does not treat them on the sidelines or even talk to them. He still has his office in the stadium where he can teat Gronk and Brady. There is no reason why he needs to be on team plans or on the sidelines. IF TB/Gronk want him on the road to treat them in the hotel, I am pretty sure they can afford to fly this guy around on their own dime for the rest of the year.

Gimmick, scam, fake....I don't give a fuck, LOL! As long as TB and Gronk believe it and they can stay on the field....then let em believe it.