• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Would Have Thought....?

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one in their right mind would have thought the Pats would win 41-7 with Brady's passing stats of 14/26 172 yds 1 TD. Sometimes there's a certain game or point when a young team comes together and learns how to become championship material with a big win...maybe this game was a turning point. I thought the same thing after the turnaround in the second half of the Broncos game but this game was different from the start. We'll see.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I was very worried about the 2nd half the way the 1st half ended. But the defense proved me wrong and hopefully this momentum will carry over into next week and the play-offs!

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son said it best. "Sometimes you need to have faith in your team."

They kicked the self described toughest team in the NFL right in the mouth and that last offensive touchdown drive was the nastiest I have ever seen a Pats running game. They ran it right down the throats of an exceptional rush defense and both Blount and Ridley had great runs but the run Ridley made of 7+ yards for a first down was surreal the way he carried all those Ravens to a first down and then the pile driving run Blount made for the touchdown was defining.

There is no question the "man" of the Pats defense is Talib. He was finally healthy and he basically took whoever he guarded out of the game. At times the defense had 8 first or second year players on the field and they made plays. Looks like Logan Ryan is a keeper along with Harmon his Rutgers pal and Janie Collins made multiple good plays but that deep drop he made into coverage where he knocked the ball away was something.

Our new punter is a beast. He can bomb them 60 yards or drop them inside the ten yard line and Ghost continues to be great.

Team is 11-4 and that by itself might be the most amazing thing. Not sure how since they have rebuilt the offense three times this season and the defense has been rebuilt multiple times. Now if only Belichick could learn how to draft football players.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son said it best. "Sometimes you need to have faith in your team."

They kicked the self described toughest team in the NFL right in the mouth and that last offensive touchdown drive was the nastiest I have ever seen a Pats running game. They ran it right down the throats of an exceptional rush defense and both Blount and Ridley had great runs but the run Ridley made of 7+ yards for a first down was surreal the way he carried all those Ravens to a first down and then the pile driving run Blount made for the touchdown was defining.

There is no question the "man" of the Pats defense is Talib. He was finally healthy and he basically took whoever he guarded out of the game. At times the defense had 8 first or second year players on the field and they made plays. Looks like Logan Ryan is a keeper along with Harmon his Rutgers pal and Janie Collins made multiple good plays but that deep drop he made into coverage where he knocked the ball away was something.

Our new punter is a beast. He can bomb them 60 yards or drop them inside the ten yard line and Ghost continues to be great.

Team is 11-4 and that by itself might be the most amazing thing. Not sure how since they have rebuilt the offense three times this season and the defense has been rebuilt multiple times. Now if only Belichick could learn how to draft football players.

Rehone - the Patriots have been vastly improved in drafting since Caserio took over and following the last 2 drafts with Pioli. No one hits at a 100% level, not even Green Bay and Seattle.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rehone - the Patriots have been vastly improved in drafting since Caserio took over and following the last 2 drafts with Pioli. No one hits at a 100% level, not even Green Bay and Seattle.

I believe she was being sarcastic.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought this game was going to be a tail or two halves with Balt getting the better of us in the 2nd half. It was not however. The def was great!! Only issue I have with this game was the play calling from the last 2min of the 1st half, all the way to the last 4min of the 4th. It was terrible!!! Who was that Wilson guy?? When did we get him...LOL

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick has had to use several top 100 draft mulligans over the last five years in his quest to rebuild a championship defense so it doesn't surprise me when he retools better than most during the season. Experience is the best teacher as some say. It's too bad there weren't more hits on defensive players in 2007-2009 so the picks could have been used on other needs but it is what it is.

Top 100 D-picks in those years:
2007: Meriweather
2008: Mayo, Wheatley, Crable
2009: Chung, Brace, Butler, McKenzie

2011 wasn't a banner year either with Ras-IR, taken 33rd overall, but sometimes you have to redraft the same position because the players you selected in the top 100 to play that spot can't play.

It looks like Belichick learned from his defensive mistakes and has done better over the last two years. That being said...He did reach for a couple of players he might have drafted much later or signed as undrafted free agents...but that's speculation.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe she was being a bitch.

fify

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what NE won 41-7!?! I didn't come back to the game till nearing the end and I could have sworn the score on the screen said 27- 7! What the f! I think I'm going blind. My head is spinning right now. Wow.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe she was being a bitch.

fify

Careful, she might stalk/troll your posts...wait a minute....my bad, you didn't say it about the HC so you should be safe.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what NE won 41-7!?! I didn't come back to the game till nearing the end and I could have sworn the score on the screen said 27- 7! What the f! I think I'm going blind. My head is spinning right now. Wow.

LOL! It was 20-7 with 2:11 left in the game.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful, she might stalk/troll your posts...wait a minute....my bad, you didn't say it about the HC so you should be safe.

Lol!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if only Belichick could learn how to draft football players.

Talk about throwing gasoline on a fire.....

Absolutely; couldn't agree more.

So if TKO says anything...and that's anything at all, then he's provoking. In his defense I made a quip about it. Perhaps the person who risked re instigating the whole affair might receive some admonishment...and please note that I stayed completely out of that other thread. Upon seeing it pop up here, it just seems unfair for Krafty to have to sit idly by and take shit.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if only Belichick could learn how to draft football players.

Talk about throwing gasoline on a fire.....

Absolutely; couldn't agree more.

So if TKO says anything...and that's anything at all, then he's provoking. In his defense I made a quip about it. Perhaps the person who risked re instigating the whole affair might receive some admonishment...and please note that I stayed completely out of that other thread. Upon seeing it pop up here, it just seems unfair for Krafty to have to sit idly by and take shit.

Do you think that was helping the situation?

I have "known" Krafty and Rehone for 8 years. They can deal with this themselves. I would personally like them to "bury the hatchet" (not in each other's head)

Can we all agree to encourage them, not keep this going?

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's so much more fun to circle up around them and chant, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

(...sarcastic...)

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! It was 20-7 with 2:11 left in the game.

O....thanks a lot! I'm even more confused now then I was before. I'm just gonna with that they beat the ravens. Lol
:doh:

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O....thanks a lot! I'm even more confused now then I was before. I'm just gonna with that they beat the ravens. Lol
:doh:

It's a 27-7 final, really. The Patriots scored on offense late in the 4th. The Ravens took Flacco out of the game, put his backup in. He fumbled the first snap - Patriots returned it for a TD. Pats kicked off, then put their defensive backups on the field - it was basically a preseason game at that point. Ravens had a couple plays, then Tavon Wilson picked off a pass and returned it for a touchdown. Kickoff, Ravens just run out the clock, game over.

Does that clear it up?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie, did you read what I wrote?

You're going after the wrong person here. I have the utmost respect for this terrific site and I run one myself. I've been a moderator at others and I cannot fathom why NEhomer would draw your fire and not the individual who refuses to control themselves.