• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are your rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Who do you want to win?

• Bengals

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, just hoping it's a good game.

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure who I am rooting for. I love the matchup. The Bengals haven't been to the Super Bowl since 1989 and has yet to win it all. The Rams have only won one Super Bowl, and lost their last two appearances. On one hand, I would love to see Stafford winning the trophy. On the other hand, I like to see NFL franchise winning their first Super Bowl. Please explain who you're rooting for and why. I am very excited for the game. :-)

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like both teams. Being a Detroiter obviously like to see Stafford win but Cincinnati has suffered enough over the years. I'm torn.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for the Bengals. A team built through the draft from the ground up, the underdog. A team still looking for a win in the Super Bowl. Exciting young players who seem grounded. Rams are a glitz team who are trying to buy a championship and are the favorites and playing at home.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am generally and NFC guy but in this case am rooting for the team that has never won a SB

But if the Rams win it is ok as well as I never had anything against Stafford and after what his career has been he deserves it as well

It is nice a Superbowl to watch where you can be happy no matter who wins

The sad part is when your team has beaten both teams during the year but always finds way to choke when they get to the big games

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for the Bengals. A team built through the draft from the ground up, the underdog. A team still looking for a win in the Super Bowl. Exciting young players who seem grounded. Rams are a glitz team who are trying to buy a championship and are the favorites and playing at home.
I find myself agreeing completely with Harold.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals, only because they've suffered long enough, other than that I just want a good game and won't care whoever wins.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Matthew Stafford and greatly respect Aaron Donald but I despise the Rams as a whole. I'm loving this Bengal storyline and this team. Burrow is a little cocky which I normally get a little chafed at but in his case, I just love this kid. I was cheering for the Bengals vs. the Chiefs and will definitely be cheering them on in the SB.

PS. I also want to see more of the Icky shuffle. :D

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reference to the Bengals being built from the ground up, their team construction was way easier than what the Rams did. Rams' team construction is risky. Bengals just had to lose enough to get the top pick and a top WR.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reference to the Bengals being built from the ground up, their team construction was way easier than what the Rams did. Rams' team construction is risky. Bengals just had to lose enough to get the top pick and a top WR.
Yet you see most team fail going the Bengals route and it took the Bengals a long time to get it right, so I would have to disagree your take.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you see most team fail going the Bengals route and it took the Bengals a long time to get it right, so I would have to disagree your take.
The success or failure was entirely dependent on Burrow, though. Where was Chase drafted? Where was Kupp drafted?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a fun match up. I'm torn. A good buddy of mine has been a life long Rams fan but Cincy has never won it all. I remember how I felt when Big Dick Nick won it all for the Eagles, a team I've been a fan of for decades. Hoping for a good game with "somebody" winning 52-51. Yep, I want an offensive blow out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The success or failure was entirely dependent on Burrow, though. Where was Chase drafted? Where was Kupp drafted?
Sure it depends on the drafted franchise QB. Rams discovered that out when they drafted Goff. Mixon, Higgins , Boyd, Chase those players contribute. Bengals been hitting on the draft.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it depends on the drafted franchise QB. Rams discovered that out when they drafted Goff. Mixon, Higgins , Boyd, Chase those players contribute. Bengals been hitting on the draft.
They have been hitting, that is for sure. They might be an underdog now but they'll be in the playoffs for a long time. Rams sold out and in three years they'll be the Falcons.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. I also want to see more of the Icky shuffle. :D

I'd like to see Ronnie Lott show up and staple Ickey again.

I was hoping for SF-Cin as they had a SB history.

That game yesterday turned at the end of the 2nd half.

Bengals got a sweet TD.

And Tyreek got spiked when KC got greedy.

It wasn't the same at all afterwards.