• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where the Lakers go from here!!

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your telling us you work for the Lakers, you know everything that will happen and how it will all go and you know all of this because you heard it on radio and T.V.. Know I truly am laughing my ass off. Oh and no, I am not a chick. I wonder if you are though since you apparently know everything and post so many consecutive times that nobody else can get a word in.

Well, with all the crying... Moaning... Bitching... How would I know?

The one thing you said that could be correct is that Dwight can play an up tempo game because he sure as hell has no clue how to play in the low post.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious he is made for ShowTime2. Good thing we have D'Antoni!

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching Scarface now and I seen it a millyun times...

Don't Mess!

:sly:

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok Blue, I just put him ignore. You can tell by his posts that he is just doing it to be ignorant and try to get a rise out of people. He can sit there and say things to people and put up his stupid little smileys to make sentences but he can't take it when you give it to him so IGNORE.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why call me names and hate, bigbluepen?

Because I like and support the Lakers too much?

ON THEIR TEAM PAGE???

You don't seem to refute any of my "radical" (in fact, quite main-stream) ideas.

Just name-calling. Easier that way, huh?

That's rude, lazy,and unconvincing.

Something tells me if you weren't a full-of-crap Hater, you would be able to spell out your points and differences. But I see no signs of such intellect.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok Blue, I just put him ignore. You can tell by his posts that he is just doing it to be ignorant and try to get a rise out of people. He can sit there and say things to people and put up his stupid little smileys to make sentences but he can't take it when you give it to him so IGNORE.

You refute nothing I say, Dude. NOTHING.

I'm just supporting Kobe Bryant and the team.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jeannie and are Phil on on here... ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Rolln and Blue. I'd use that function ASAP. There is nothing to be gained here by replying to this individual.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story, Bros.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Los Angeles Lakers' "Plan A" is to keep Pau Gasol and bring back the rest of the team, according to a report citing a source with knowledge of the organization's thinking.

Since the Lakers were swept in the first round by the San Antonio Spurs, Gasol talked openly about this season possibly being his last in Los Angeles.

Gasol is set to make upwards of $19 million next season.

Kobe Bryant has been a staunch supporter of Gasol, saying he believes the Lakers should keep the big man.

Via Mark Heisler/Twitter

Report: Lakers' Plan A is to Bring Back Team with Gasol

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Plan B, BRS.

LOL. Me too. I've been a staunch Pau Gasol advocate forever, but I'm getting kind of amped about the possibility of CP3 finally playing for the right team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be sweet. If CP3 shows up and Gasol goes, I am pretty sure, D12 will resign and then I see Kobe hangin around somewhere to rehab. I then believe Metta will bolt for New York and the Lakers may then starting peddling to get Nash traded.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be sweet. If CP3 shows up and Gasol goes, I am pretty sure, D12 will resign and then I see Kobe hangin around somewhere to rehab. I then believe Metta will bolt for New York and the Lakers may then starting peddling to get Nash traded.

it WOULD be nice to see, fellas. one thing's for sure, changes are necessary AND in the offing. it'll be interesting to see what the Lakers F.O. will pull off...