• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Rich Rod be fired?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops almost got you to a rose bowl. Also Rich Rod has never been able to recruit defense he gave up 63 points to the worse offense in the big 10 Illinois a few years ago. They won that game 65-63. Rich Rod is an offensive guy but still offenses in college football can win you championships just saying.

I completely understand that, but he hasn't even been given a chance. And I was a Stoops fan, but he clearly began to fail, and fail badly.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is another name for parallel evolution?

A.Mother Tongue Theory.
B.Candelabra Theory
C.Invention Hypothesis
D.Necessity Hypothesis

LAST ONE!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I feel your pain.

The thing to watch for is his recruiting classes. If the star athletes are offensive guys and he gets very few defensive recruits it's a red flag. Rich Rod obsesses on the offensive side of the ball.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Rich Rod I have more faith than I ever had with Stoops.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Rich Rod I have more faith than I ever had with Stoops.

Agreed. We can see what he can do with a great offense, even despite inheriting one of the worst defenses in CFB. Get him a QB and a decent defense, and I think there is real potential.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm just seeing signs of the stuff Michigan fans warned us all about. I think Rich Rod is who he is and like a lot of coaches, he's not willing to adjust how he does things because he probably sees that as an admission of failure.

Let's see how they handle Utah-COL-CAL coming up. Anything less than going 2-1 here is unacceptable. CAL and CO are horrible.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson, all of your posts remind of things that my dad would say. He hates Rich Rod and calls me to tell me that he should be fired every week.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully RR gets an extension and is the head coach at UA forever!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm just seeing signs of the stuff Michigan fans warned us all about. I think Rich Rod is who he is and like a lot of coaches, he's not willing to adjust how he does things because he probably sees that as an admission of failure.

Let's see how they handle Utah-COL-CAL coming up. Anything less than going 2-1 here is unacceptable. CAL and CO are horrible.

Calm down... I hate UA but it's WAY too early to pass judgement. Do I think RR will take you to a Rose Bowl? No. But you're Arizona, a stepping stone coach is exactly what you guys need. He obviously can recruit (eg. Brewer, Neal, Wood, Etc...) You guys have a better in state class than us right now. Get the right QB and UA wins 8-9 games with your schedule.. The boy you have now just isn't getting it done.. Too one-dimensional. Anu will probably be pretty good and Brewer to Neal will win you at least 3-4 games right there. 2 more years to really see what he can do.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then make some damn upgrades to your stadium. We just did.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UofA basketball makes plenty of money. Plenty.

And honestly, ASU probably makes about the same amount as UA now.. We own the land that USA Basketball is building their $350 MM Project on and therefore they pay us rent.. Technically that's basketball revenue :whistle:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but ASU football also costs more. AZ basketball is actually more profitable than ASU football, overall. And AZ football is right behind ASU football. Sadly, ASU basketball is nowhere to be found.

» Which Football and Basketball Programs Produce the Largest Profits?

ASU Basketball now has an exciting team to watch. An uptempo system with a lighting quick point guard. Herb is recruiting athletes and scorers, ASU basketball will begin to fill up WELLS FARGO ARENA not "Tempe North" WELLS FARGO ARENA. LETS GO DEVILS BABY ASU BASEBALL IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!