• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Rich Rod be fired?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm officially over Rich Rod. I see why Michigan canned him. When does AZ? 2014? 2015?

We've seen this song and dance before...new coach comes and inherits talent he had nothing to do with, posts a surprising record and gets fans excited after Year 1. Gradually gets exposed after that.

The knock on Rich Rod was that he ignores the defensive side of the ball. Yep. As an in-game coach, he's completely inflexible (you don't really need to go no-huddle, hurry up ahead by 14 points with 6 minutes left in the game) and sometimes downright stupid (let's not use the first three cupcake non-con games to flush out the passing game with a new QB...save that for UW and USC).

Hoping he can steer us to wins over Cal, Colorado, Washington State and one other team so they can go to some lame bowl game. Aim for the stars.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably has at least two more years to have the chance to get his own recruits. He did take us to a bowl game last season. Give it some time.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounded creepy.

Homework question.
What of the following evidence has NOT been found in support of the Pangaea Theory?

A.The continents appear to fit together.
B.Identical reptile fossils have been found on separate continents.
C.Coal has been discovered in Antarctica and the Arctic Circle.
D.Written accounts have been discovered.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I give him 2 more years to turn things around. Next year's recruiting class is legit so if he can develop them properly then by 2015 we should be a ranked team week in week out. If not then he's got to go. Thank god for our successful basketball program and new facilities. This will help us keep on improving when it comes to recruiting.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I give him 2 more years to turn things around. Next year's recruiting class is legit so if he can develop them properly then by 2015 we should be a ranked team week in week out. If not then he's got to go. Thank god for our successful basketball program and new facilities. This will help us keep on improving when it comes to recruiting.

Sting do you know the answer

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could have the best coach in all of college football and they still wouldn't be able to do much with this current team. Not much to work with overall... I mean talent is there but there are a few gaping holes that prevent us from being successful.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, really? I definitely think you have to give him some time. I mean, if Rich Rod inherited such a great team, then why did Stoops go 4-8 (2-7)? I realize that Stoops was fired midway though the season, but he wasn't going to even sniff 6-6.

I think we all have to agree that not a single AZ fan expected them to do as well as they did last year. Are you that surprised that we are struggling this year? What were you expecting? This is exactly what I though we'd be looking like. Where did you expect us to get a QB before last year and this year? You have to allow him to recruit his own team, unless he goes less than 4-8 in any given year. But wow, you want him gone after going 11-7 in his first 18 games, after the last coach went 4-8? Because if you really want to talk about what he inherited, what he walked in with on defense last year is a joke, and it hasn't gotten much better this year. At least let him recruit and develop a QB and a defense.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homework question.
What of the following evidence has NOT been found in support of the Pangaea Theory?

Seriously, this is a real question? Please tell me you are joking.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, really? I definitely think you have to give him some time. I mean, if Rich Rod inherited such a great team, then why did Stoops go 4-8 (2-7)? I realize that Stoops was fired midway though the season, but he wasn't going to even sniff 6-6.

I think we all have to agree that not a single AZ fan expected them to do as well as they did last year. Are you that surprised that we are struggling this year? What were you expecting? This is exactly what I though we'd be looking like. Where did you expect us to get a QB before last year and this year? You have to allow him to recruit his own team, unless he goes less than 4-8 in any given year. But wow, you want him gone after going 11-7 in his first 18 games, after the last coach went 4-8? Because if you really want to talk about what he inherited, what he walked in with on defense last year is a joke, and it hasn't gotten much better this year. At least let him recruit and develop a QB and a defense.

Stoops almost got you to a rose bowl. Also Rich Rod has never been able to recruit defense he gave up 63 points to the worse offense in the big 10 Illinois a few years ago. They won that game 65-63. Rich Rod is an offensive guy but still offenses in college football can win you championships just saying.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not helping you cheat through school Jahii. I do know the answer though.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homework question.

Think about it man.With any multiple choice question, immediate garbage answers, and immediate likely answers separate themselves out. A is obvious, and so is B. C might be questionable, but then you look at D. Written accounts? This was hundreds of millions of years ago. Humans capable of writing are only a couple hundred thousand years old.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it man.With any multiple choice question, immediate garbage answers, and immediate likely answers separate themselves out. A is obvious, and so is B. C might be questionable, but then you look at D. Written accounts? This was hundreds of millions of years ago. Humans capable of writing are only a couple hundred thousand years old.

Thanks CTP ASU here I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: