• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to DC Alex

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see... there would be in the ABC club

You
Sty
Coach
Dean
and a few others who will of course deny that they didnt hate Kirk, it was all about the cap cost.

Dude, you're trippin'...I never gave a fuck one way or the other about him, still don't! I just wanted my team to do well no matter who the QB was. You seriously need to get off of the one way or the other tip and understand that there are differing viewpoints beyond the ones that you create here.

Last edited:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see... there would be in the ABC club

You
Sty
Coach
Dean
and a few others who will of course deny that they didnt hate Kirk, it was all about the cap cost.

I was always on board with KC being our QB of the future. He didn't want to be here. The organization over paid KC to be a Redskin over the last two seasons, to try and work out his "said LTD".

btw, he didn't sign that LTD in Minny either.

We are in better shape today, with our 33 year old QB. But, that's just my opinion, and everyone has one.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you're trippin'...I never gave a fuck one way or the other about him, still don't! I just wanted my team to do well no matter who the QB was. You seriously need to get off of the one way or the other tip and understand that there are differing viewpoints beyond the ones that you create here.

Sty, i think shark, dad and onesies are on the same medication these days..."trippin" is definitely a side affect of what ever meds they are on these days.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is better then I expect an nfc title game appearance or the trade is a failure becausci had KC winning a.playoff game with this team .

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is better then I expect an nfc title game appearance or the trade is a failure becausci had KC winning a.playoff game with this team .

Didnt you get the memo??

Apparently its totally unfair to hold the new savior to a higher standard.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty, i think shark, dad and onesies are on the same medication these days..."trippin" is definitely a side affect of what ever meds they are on these days.

Actually, I like these guys as well as everyone else who consider themselves a part of this family far more than any part of the team. To me the game is merely entertainment and honestly I'm way too old to have emotional attachments to the players. Been there, done that! Now, as I'm looking back at the years where I was deeply interested in almost every move made, public utterance, report issued, or a game to be played, I realize how much time and energy was wasted on something that I had absolutely zero control over.

Now some might think that I'm not a true "fan" in fact, during the entire "name" debate was actually accused of that, thought it to be funny then, more so now because there's no playbook on how one is "supposed" to act or be in order to be a "real" (their words) fan.

The labels are fun, I actually like the alphabet monikers, but let's not be fooled into thinking them to be any more than what they are...dislike...of a viewpoint, that's contrary to a certain way of looking at things. There's NOTHING abnormal about taking a certain viewpoint, it is a rather strange observation witnessing how easily cliques and their support groups are formed when one doesn't follow suit. (Please note my use of the word "cliques" here.)

You know, thinking about it, it's not that difficult to see a close relationship between how these either/or factions are formed and the way that the Allen/Snyder team often does its public relations business.

BTW: I've done it too!! just ask the ASSes (Against Smith Signing) and those who have gone out of their way to usurp the tag.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Curious, who or what are the onesies?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HI my name is Shark

Im an ASS and Proud of it. :suds::thumb:

Just for you @Stymietee , my charter ABC Brother.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HI my name is Shark

Im an ASS and Proud of it. :suds::thumb:

Just for you @Stymietee , my charter ABC Brother.

Hi, I'm Sty

I just received my 30 year ABC clean button. I'm an ASS too, just not that kind!:tsk::thumb::suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi , my name is skinsdad62 , I am addicted to Winning and hence I am an ASS much like the ASS trade stuck in the cesspool of homerism and mediocrity by a Rose colored glasses wearing infestation of melenialism

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article and I have said before that Smith has the edge in experience. The question is since a fair amount of his basis of comparison was last year (aka Smith's best year) then the next question is can keep Smith keep that up with what is probably a lesser talented offense in Washington. I hope so.

I found this statement in the article interesting also "When the regular season ended, I upped the ante by writing that I felt the path to success for the Redskins lay in commitment to building a defensive bully that could provide a winning platform for a talented but relatively low cost quarterback." Well, wouldn't that have helped Cousin's also? It didn't have to be just Cousin's the same could be said for any QB that came here. Some halfway decent defense sure would help.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article and I have said before that Smith has the edge in experience. The question is since a fair amount of his basis of comparison was last year (aka Smith's best year) then the next question is can keep Smith keep that up with what is probably a lesser talented offense in Washington. I hope so.

I found this statement in the article interesting also "When the regular season ended, I upped the ante by writing that I felt the path to success for the Redskins lay in commitment to building a defensive bully that could provide a winning platform for a talented but relatively low cost quarterback." Well, wouldn't that have helped Cousin's also? It didn't have to be just Cousin's the same could be said for any QB that came here. Some halfway decent defense sure would help.

Yep - let's hope that they add some key picks on the defensive side in the draft. That way even if QB is an issue there is something to build for in the future (fully expecting some of the naysayers to spout more gloom & doom & say that things will suck regardless - very amusing).

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Jay say that when interviewed at the Underwear Olympics.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I'm taking a wait and see approach to Smith, Both supporters and detractors will find comfort in these comments.

For the detractors it can be read that after Bruce told him the plan, Gruden thought it crazy until it was done and so.......""I can't believe he got it done. I can't believe we got this guy."

For the supporters it can be read that Gruden really wanted this guy but didn't think it possible and so...."I can't believe he got it done. I can't believe we got this guy."

Spin away fellow posters...spin away!

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am neither. I choose to play the part of fan and hope he and the other 52 guys on the team play well.

How we got here is always going to be up for debate no matter what side you fall on. To this day I still curse GM George McPhee every time I see Filip Forsberg knowing we traded him for one goal Martin what's his name. :gaah:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3