• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to DC Alex

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that determining what Smith actually does for this team is going to be subject to interpretation and highly colored by how you felt about him and the last guy.

Case in point, lets say the Skins do go 11-5, win the Division and hell even make it to and lose the NFC Championship game. Most around here would assume Smith had alot to do with that and Bruce would have a permanent case of displaced handjob syndrome.

But what if all this came to pass not because of Smith, but because the defense was top five and the ground game was top 3 in the league while Smith did his best Trent Dilfer impression.

If that were to happen. Fuck all that AS vs KC bullshit. I'll be standing in line waiting to give Allen a handjob.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad/ One-trick-pony

So you either can't or won't name who you are accusing, hiding behind how "painfully obvious" something is by "going back and reading" game posts, etc.

Why is that?

If it's so "painfully obvious" to you, then name your posters.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad/ One-trick-pony

So you either can't or won't name who you are accusing, hiding behind how "painfully obvious" something is by "going back and reading" game posts, etc.

Why is that?

Bruce stooge.... I have named them multiple times. And as I said, every time I do mention that some one was all in on the any one but Cousins train, the response I get is always the same....

We didnt dislike Cousins, but here is WHY we should never have kept him.

But when the standard response of, who should we replace him with was

Tyrod Taylor
It doesnt matter we can draft a rookie and he is guaranteed to be better
We never should have made him the starter
Alex Smith
Case Kennum
Or a host of other names

To me and any one logical that says

Anyone But Cousins.

But again I will indulge you

Dean
Coach
Sty.. (at times)
Mitz (at times)

And a few others until they realized who we replaced him with.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Stooge?

Riiiiiiiiight.

That's why I just posted what I JUST POSTED.

Because I love Bruce Allen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad/ One-trick-pony

Why is that?

it has been named numerous times and its obvious if you are here reading those posts

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I said to myself that I wasn't going to get into this utter nonsense again, but there was mention of my name and rather than rebut the charge, I'll attack the nonsense.

While it's a catchy tag let's examine what makes one an ABC'er.

In the most simplistic terms that can be posted for understanding, an ABC'er is one who does not meet the overzealous qualifiers set by Kirk supporters. (COB's =Cousins or bust)

.You cannot see him for what he was in your own terms.
.You cannot speak harshly of him, even when warranted, then also give praise when earned.
.You could not realize early on that his time was limited here, then publicly state the same on this forum.
.Your every criticism of him must be disqualified by how awful our defense and run game has been.
.You must now dislike/disapprove of Alex Smith, or have no opinion of Smith since he hasn't taken a snap here.
.You must now become either an outward or closeted Vikings fan.
.You must be a Bruce Allen nut hugger.
.You must have been and remain a die hard, like the forever stamp, Griffin fan and not one of the team.

There's more, but you get it. Like previously mentioned, the whole ABC'er thing, is utter nonsense.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it has been named numerous times and its obvious if you are here reading those posts

Then what's the problem, skinsdad?

I'm here often enough, and I disagree with you.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill I am not understanding what all the arguing is for? If dad names anyone they are only going to deny it. Pointless exercise.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill I am not understanding what all the arguing is for? If dad names anyone they are only going to deny it. Pointless exercise.

Agreed... Asking some one if their real issue with Cousins was that they just never liked him for what ever reason and would look for reasons to not keep him would be about as fruitful as asking Bill Clinton about blue dresses and cigars.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no hedge just applying the standard set by the ABC crowd . which is better , not equal too

now perhaps you can discern your personal life from a sports standard

i live a reality life dad. just like when i post on the hoop my redskins brother. you dad, seem to be stuck in make-believe with your kc nonsense about what our former qb would have done in 2018. i sure hope you don't live in a fictional world, in your real life.

httr, my make-believe brother.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce stooge.... I have named them multiple times. And as I said, every time I do mention that some one was all in on the any one but Cousins train, the response I get is always the same....

We didnt dislike Cousins, but here is WHY we should never have kept him.

But when the standard response of, who should we replace him with was

Tyrod Taylor
It doesnt matter we can draft a rookie and he is guaranteed to be better
We never should have made him the starter
Alex Smith
Case Kennum
Or a host of other names

To me and any one logical that says

Anyone But Cousins.

But again I will indulge you

Dean
Coach
Sty.. (at times)
Mitz (at times)

And a few others until they realized who we replaced him with.

i've always been supportive of the redskins starting qb, whoever that might be...you would be confused again...imagine that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've always been supportive of the redskins starting qb, whoever that might be...you would be confused again...imagine that.

Well if I was mistaken, my bad. But considering that there have been many of the we like him but types, and the fact that you jumped on the Smith train before the fucker even started up... you might note that I see it more as support of the uniform more so than the player.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i live a reality life dad. just like when i post on the hoop my redskins brother. you dad, seem to be stuck in make-believe with your kc nonsense about what our former qb would have done in 2018. i sure hope you don't live in a fictional world, in your real life.

httr, my make-believe brother.
If you dont believe in cdc just say so

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 3 years, when Cousins posted a passer rating of <90 in a game the Redskins were 2-17. When Smith was <90, KC was 9-9. Speaks much more to teams around them than to the QBs themselves.