• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 Panthers

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well redzone for me this week. Stinking Eagles game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched them last Thursday vs Texans. I came away impressed. Darnold looks better. Of course he has two really good WRs that not many people know about. The back up RB looked pretty good as well. Defensively they gave up some plays but they have some studs on that side of the ball. Interesting game that before the season i had a for sure W beside. I will take the for sure away only because we played on Monday night and its a short week. I still really like our chances. I watched a lot of games so far this year. After 3 weeks , we are looking pretty good. Its hard not to be impressed with the team so far. Just 3 weeks in though. Lot of ball to play.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far this has been the Trip to Hell.

We reserved a room in Ennis, flew into Love Field. Travelocity booked our car at DFW. UBER'd over, to find out my dumb ass never activated my CC. After 5 or so phone calls of nearly 2 hours bank activated it. In line now tge get my car and crossing my fingers it gets much better from here. Bo suffered too much to have the Cowboys lose

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers playing well,but they have yet to played a good QB yet. Winston IMO is not good. The Jets Qb is a green rookie and that team sucks and I dont even know who the QB is for the Texans. I feel the same way about the Broncos. Two 3-0 teams that really have played terrible teams for the most part.

The Panthers did beat the Saints so they will be no pushover,but that defense is a little overrated IMO.

I like the Cowboys at home in a close game. Darnold will get heavy pressure

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far this has been the Trip to Hell.

We reserved a room in Ennis, flew into Love Field. Travelocity booked our car at DFW. UBER'd over, to find out my dumb ass never activated my CC. After 5 or so phone calls of nearly 2 hours bank activated it. In line now tge get my car and crossing my fingers it gets much better from here. Bo suffered too much to have the Cowboys lose
hopefully it gets better :thumb:
That's going to be a long trip all the way back to Ennis if they lose...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched them last Thursday vs Texans. I came away impressed. Darnold looks better. Of course he has two really good WRs that not many people know about. The back up RB looked pretty good as well. Defensively they gave up some plays but they have some studs on that side of the ball. Interesting game that before the season i had a for sure W beside. I will take the for sure away only because we played on Monday night and its a short week. I still really like our chances. I watched a lot of games so far this year. After 3 weeks , we are looking pretty good. Its hard not to be impressed with the team so far. Just 3 weeks in though. Lot of ball to play.
Darnold I think is a solid QB. He beat the Cowboys a few years ago. I just think Dak will be the difference. Dak just so accurate with the deep ball now and Dak has clearly taken the next step as a field general. He reads defenses way better and he dissected the Bucs,Chargers and Eagle defenses. What he did to the Eagles reminded me of Peyton Manning and Brady.. he had fletcher Cox faking injury/cramps cuz they were so tired.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to give big Fletch a break. Outstanding player. Likely a future gold jacket coming to him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been to new stadium. Last time i was at a game was 1997. Monday Night Football vs the Panthers. Sat right behind the players. Brock Marion hit somebody on the opening kickoff and came to the sideline and vomitted all over the place. They kept giving him the smelling salts and he never flinched, but he kept playing. Before every defensive series they would pop open new salts and he still never flinched. Jay Novacek sat about 6 people down from me. Dallas played horrible that night. Emmitt was hurt the first run of the game. That game knocked us out of the playoffs.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK....so you've been to Texas Stadium one time.

I guess I took a different Manster to that game back in the Mouse Ear days
LOL, Yep different Manster. I went to games in 92 and 93 while I was TDY to Waco and Greenville.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife is having a Family Reunion.
If you have time I can send you to the best tacos in Dallas to me.
Jerrys SuperMarket 532 W. Jefferson Blvd Dallas Tx 75208
they are $2 each a fajita taco on flour or corn tortilla with pico de Gallo or salsa. The Pico varies daily on heat and is my pick. Right down the road is the Dallas Tortilla and tamale factory
309 N Marsalis ave Dallas TX 75203 I suggest the chicken tamales spicy. About $16 a dozen
Both in the mild “hood” ok in .daylight but not after dark. And of course Mia’s Tex Mex on Lemmon Ave where Jerry and Jimmy had dinner and let the cat out of the bag on Tom getting fired By being seen together.