• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 16: How bout that Linehan? How bout them Cowpies?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed how much better we ran the ball when Dahl was in versus LT. Dahl pancaked a guy on 1 of ZZ TD run. Not sure why they keep rolling big pussy out there when Dahl is obviously better. Warford whiffing too on some blocks but seems to run block OK at times. Still, cant have those mistakes. Glasgow was the only lineman that did not struggle much.

Secondary has 2 guys that should not even be backups never mind starters.:L
Taylor Decker has been pretty decent as well. He fucks up every once in awhile. He is basically a Jeff Backus with more upside. They need to have Swanson, Glasgow and Dahl on the inside. Decker and Draft pick/FA on the outside. Hell if we find that elite LT, that would make this line even better. Granted I think Decker is fine protecting the blindside for now.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone really think this team is going to beat Green Bay next week? I will do the same thing.....Bet against them and bank again....

You really think the NFL is going to allow Detroit to win that game? I don't. Betting on GB for sure.

GB is like 3 times bigger market than Detroit. More $$$ for NFL if the GB gets in. They have a vested interest in seeing the Lions lose on prime time AGAIN.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Decker has been pretty decent as well. He fucks up every once in awhile. He is basically a Jeff Backus with more upside. They need to have Swanson, Glasgow and Dahl on the inside. Decker and Draft pick/FA on the outside. Hell if we find that elite LT, that would make this line even better. Granted I think Decker is fine protecting the blindside for now.

Watching Dallas and Raiders O-line this season. I have problem seeing Detroit beef up it's O-line in the draft or free agency.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Dallas and Raiders O-line this season. I have problem seeing Detroit beef up it's O-line in the draft or free agency.
Raiders don't have a great O-Line. They have some clear holes. Austin Howard being one of them. Watson not much better. Also, Raiders secondary is swiss cheese, even worse than the Lions.