• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFFP Week One Pick'em Contest - FINAL TALLY - What Was That Orange Flash That Just Went By ???

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week One 2023 ended much the same for the Broncos as Week One 2022 - with a 17-16 loss ... The first week of the season is always tough to predict, but unfortunately, our Broncos have become quite predictable - losing in close games ...

Speaking of close - as I tallied the scores here in the contest, I was preparing for a tie breaker as we had five contestants with 8 wins .. But then, like a 1977 AMC Pacer blazing up behind you in the fast lane, Orange Crush turned in a impressive 9 win week as passed everyone ...

CONGRATS OC, you have the WEEK ONE CROWN all to yourself ...

(( which bailed me out because I failed to mention the tie breaker in the original post .. From here on out, please predict the final score to the final Monday night game - this will serve as a tie breaker ))

A shout out to LGM who scored an 8 and picked Detroit to beat KC .. LGM gets the HONORABLE MENTION

Thanks to everyone for participating, and after one week, here's how the big board looks:

Orange Crush - 9
LGM - 8
CDumler - 8
Miler High 64 - 8
Colorado Buff - 8
Mountain Bronco - 8
NFL Bronco - 8
Femurov - 7
Spirit - 7
58 Crash - 6
Mingo - 6
Springsteen - 5

( I double and triple checked, but I've got some rust with this and if I have made any errors, just post'em here )

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week One 2023 ended much the same for the Broncos as Week One 2022 - with a 17-16 loss ... The first week of the season is always tough to predict, but unfortunately, our Broncos have become quite predictable - losing in close games ...

Speaking of close - as I tallied the scores here in the contest, I was preparing for a tie breaker as we had five contestants with 8 wins .. But then, like a 1977 AMC Pacer blazing up behind you in the fast lane, Orange Crush turned in a impressive 9 win week as passed everyone ...

CONGRATS OC, you have the WEEK ONE CROWN all to yourself ...

(( which bailed me out because I failed to mention the tie breaker in the original post .. From here on out, please predict the final score to the final Monday night game - this will serve as a tie breaker ))

A shout out to LGM who scored an 8 and picked Detroit to beat KC .. LGM gets the HONORABLE MENTION

Thanks to everyone for participating, and after one week, here's how the big board looks:

Orange Crush - 9
LGM - 8
CDumler - 8
Miler High 64 - 8
Colorado Buff - 8
Mountain Bronco - 8
NFL Bronco - 8
Femurov - 7
Spirit - 7
58 Crash - 6
Mingo - 6
Springsteen - 5

( I double and triple checked, but I've got some rust with this and if I have made any errors, just post'em here )
Thanks for running this again. It's good to see you around again, bud.