• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14- Denver Broncos @ Los Angeles Chargers

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had twinges of feeling bad for Herbert .. Brandon Staley is as good as done .. A double Eberflus in this game where he shuns the FGs - twice - twice getting stuffed ..

If Herbert played for Andy Reid or Sean Payton, he'd already be in the HOF

Great showing from the Broncos D, esp Jewell, McMillian and Singleton .. PJ and Cooper too

I understand the mindset with the offense in the 4th quarter, however, the bland 1st down runs throughout the game were a bit frustrating ... Seems we were 2nd and 12, 2nd and 14 through out the entire game

The playcall on the Heuerman TD was a thing of beauty though

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are definitely building their confidence up. They're also beginning to erode my doubtfulness after seven years of painful misery. Good team win. It was a joy to watch our defense take it to the Chargers. Broncos offense still has so much work to do but there were certainly flashes. Sutton is back to being the stud we thought he was and Javonte is getting stronger and stronger. Very happy with this win and the new found divisional pressure we're finally applying to the hated Chiefs.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are definitely building their confidence up. They're also beginning to erode my doubtfulness after seven years of painful misery. Good team win. It was a joy to watch our defense take it to the Chargers. Broncos offense still has so much work to do but there were certainly flashes. Sutton is back to being the stud we thought he was and Javonte is getting stronger and stronger. Very happy with this win and the new found divisional pressure we're finally applying to the hated Chiefs.
Yes to all of that. After the 3 and out to start the 2nd half I was worried, but a couple nice drives and then the nail in the coffin 7 minute TD drive was a statement. Loved it. That said, the Chargers quit late in that game. Hopefully Staley survives till the end of the year so we get him on the other sideline one more time.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to all of that. After the 3 and out to start the 2nd half I was worried, but a couple nice drives and then the nail in the coffin 7 minute TD drive was a statement. Loved it. That said, the Chargers quit late in that game. Hopefully Staley survives till the end of the year so we get him on the other sideline one more time.

Good chance the Chargers will also have to shut down Herbert for the rest of the season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed that game

McMilliann and Locke are REALLY turning into play makers for us. Great blitzers. McMillian always around the ball. I haven't missed Kareem Jackson. PJ Locke should stay starting.

Alex Singleton played by far his best game of the season last year and is starting to look like the Singleton we saw last year. Hope he keeps it up.

Josey Jewell with another fantastic game.

Hope Bonitto is ok.

Sutton double digit TD"s. He woke up and became a dog the week after I called him out for not being one. ;)

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Bonitto and Meinerz health is a concern. Those irregular heart beats can be nothing or something serious so thoughts with him.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meinerz expected to fly home today and is feeling better. Good news on him so far. See where it goes from there in terms of playing.

Bonitto, no real update other then he is in a brace and looks like he might be out multiple weeks.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As gruff as Sean Payton sometimes appears, I think he's a genuine guy as evidenced by him seeking out Essang Bassey after the game yesterday and chatting with him .. He did the same with Josh Dobbs after the Vikings game ...

It's already to the point where I think "how did we get along without him ??" ...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Sherbet, but not with Herbert in it.