• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 17- Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why dont you break down for us Russ play vs LAC three weeks earlier and Stiham play against the same LAC team?
Nah, don't feed the trolls.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? Was it an exciting game played by two quality teams, or was it a yawner played by two weak teams? It was the latter.
You didn't watch, and yet here you are talking about the game. That you didn't watch. And you wonder why I called you an idiot. You felt it was an insult. It wasn't. The word literally just means "a person of low intelligence" and so in the context of all of my interactions with you I maintain it's not an insult but an observation.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't watch, and yet here you are talking about the game. That you didn't watch. And you wonder why I called you an idiot. You felt it was an insult. It wasn't. The word literally just means "a person of low intelligence" and so in the context of all of my interactions with you I maintain it's not an insult but an observation.
I saw the replay of the plays which mattered. Stop it.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the replay of the plays which mattered. Stop it.
Oh man, you should stop while your IQ is still in the black. It drops with every post you make.

No play happens in a vacuum. Anyone who knows the first thing about football knows this. If all you watched was replays you are uniquely unqualified to weigh in on the game.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, you should stop while your IQ is still in the black. It drops with every post you make.

No play happens in a vacuum. Anyone who knows the first thing about football knows this. If all you watched was replays you are uniquely unqualified to weigh in on the game.
Stop showing your ass. It’s not a good look. Maybe it’s time to grow up?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behold - human pathos! Please give me attention!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behold - human pathos! Please give me attention!
Right? We have some incredible football IQ among the regulars here. I consider myself the least knowledgable among the regs here. So it take a lot to drag down the collective IQ around here. And somehow he's managed that at a rate faster than I ever thought possible.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right? We have some incredible football IQ among the regulars here. I consider myself the least knowledgable among the regs here. So it take a lot to drag down the collective IQ around here. And somehow he's managed that at a rate faster than I ever thought possible.
Lol.