• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Washington @ Pittsburgh 5PM ET

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants Browns SB

I like it

nodding smiling GIF
I told you guys that legalizing drugs was bad!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe the Steelers are playing WC weekend

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny because we think all you need a few players getting sick will cause roster issues but then you look at:

NBA - Lakers won
MLB - Dodgers won
NHL - Bolts won

Pretty much the "predicted" winners did win so I fully expect a Chiefs/Saints SB.
I had the Dodgers winning it, not surprised by Lakers but the NBA playoffs was still crazy...a lot of upsets. In the end yeah not much was surprising with the champion.
The NFL had a crazy week, it won’t be like this every week with the NFC East tearing it up....KC probably wins it all but I could see something like the NBA where upsets happen along the way.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's a team in the NFC that wants to face this defense come playoff time. And with Alex Smith just calmly guiding the ship, they could steal a game or two.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's a team in the NFC that wants to face this defense come playoff time. And with Alex Smith just calmly guiding the ship, they could steal a game or two.
I think it was a lucky win for the WFT. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good though.

The WFT record is better than the team really is. Most of those wins were against teams that are injury plagued or just having an off year. The Steelers win is the only legit win.

Many fans are concerned about the overall direction of the team. Rivera is historically not that great of a coach. Unless a miracle occurs, Rivera will now have 3 winning seasons out of the 10 he has coached. Hopefully he stays healthy and the cancer is beaten for good. That being said, the numbers are what they are.

Several fans are concerned with his free agent approach and the poor decisions made there. Rivera is not a GM but has assumed that role which is concerning. The dumpster diving approach was not well thought out and the lack of offense shows that. I think the WFT is 25th in overall offense with a lack of playmakers overall.

While Alex Smith is a great story about overcoming trials and set backs, he is not the QB of the future. He is an excellent person and appears to be an outstanding citizen. However, he is a game manager at this point and the arm strength is a big question mark. Rivera apparently feels Smith might be the franchise QB which is concern to most WFT fans to be honest.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Ebron probably is the guy who should be saying this,

"Humbling..humbling game...I'm happy about this loss, the fire has been re-lit. we will be ready to come Sunday." #STFUAndBall

STFU and catch the ball, butterfingers

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf? Lol

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as any team would want a Chase Young talent, I have to agree with Tomlin's thinking. Fortunately for Mike, he gets to coach an organization that seems to churn out great defensive players regularly and they usually don't need that high pick.