• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Washington @ Pittsburgh 5PM ET

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need the Niners to win tonight and be real motivated vs Washington next week

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I done told ya this had upset potential! Lol.

Great win for WFT! Congrats to the fans and good luck going forward!

Glad to get that monkey off our back. And luckily for PIT it was an out of conference L. Steelers continue to be too 1-dimensional to give me much confidence in them. But hopefully this loss finally lights a fire underneath their asses.
Hard fought for us. Thank you. I hate the injuries for both our teams. Mad respect for the Steelers! Thank you. I wanted this win so badly. I a, literally the ONLY SKINS fan who said we could win. Time for me to go crow on the board... :happy:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard fought for us. Thank you. I hate the injuries for both our teams. Mad respect for the Steelers! Thank you. I wanted this win so badly. I a, literally the ONLY SKINS fan who said we could win. Time for me to go crow on the board... :happy:
Helluva team to fight through adversity like that against an undefeated team & on the road!!! Hats off to the WFT. They earned every blade of grass tonight.

Wins like this completely turn a season around. If the WFT doesn’t win the division then I will be completely shocked.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva team to fight through adversity like that against an undefeated team & on the road!!! Hats off to the WFT. They earned every blade of grass tonight.

Wins like this completely turn a season around. If the WFT doesn’t win the division then I will be completely shocked.

Don't disrespect the giants again

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Steelers defense, losing some monster defensive players finally taking its toll
Yeah but having no running game will kill them more. Ben can't throw deep anymore which makes their offense is too predictable.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly...only thing I truly care about right now is seeing them fight till the last second and have each other’s back and play like a professional TEAM. Still got a long way to go on O and need a MLB in the worst way to be truly fearsome on D.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go and get your crow on. I certainly didn't see a Skins victory tonight, but I'm happy they won.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but having no running game will kill them more. Ben can't throw deep anymore which makes their offense is too predictable.
Tbf, Short throws with YAC is a running game.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go and get your crow on. I certainly didn't see a Skins victory tonight, but I'm happy they won.
I’ll only do a short crow...gotta calm down first...lol

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs barely beat a Denver team that’s missing like half their starting Defense and their top WR. They aren’t sleepwalking through anything.

Eh Tampa last week, at Dolphins and Saints next 2 weeks, typical sandwich game

Crazy as it sounds, I think the Browns with their ability to run is their toughest matchup