• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Future QB Vote

What is the best choice to acquire our franchise QB?

• We already have him! Roll with Howell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Trade for Justin Fields

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draft Maye at #2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draft Daniels at #2

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I usually venture over that way during the offseason. You’ll probably see me over there
Lots of good discussion with some pretty bright folks.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean did and skinsdad got involved.

Wouldn't be the first time Dean wanted me gone. Doesn't bug me and I am not playing the victim. He has his views and I will probably disagree with him. I am glad he posts here and I like Dean.

Apparently a new presidential ranking list got released yesterday. That interests me and I have been involved in some spirited debates.
Appears we have some solid historians on the Hoop now. That is always refreshing..or to me it is.

I agree, you have the right to disagree with me or anyone. Football, favorite crayon color, best restaurants, etc.
As you know I did not follow dean in the past but have been for past few months and I haven't seen any shenanigans. I am happy to see you two playing nice.

What I have tried to learn over my years on here is it doesn't do much good to debate the same point over and over again. Most here believe in what they are saying and aren't looking to have their minds changed .... sort of like if you and I went back and forth over and over on Forbes. I made my point, you made your point. What's the sense it butting heads for 40 posts each. If he does not develop I'll man up and eat my crow.

Best restaurants are some of the crab houses near my home and on the Bay.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you know I did not follow dean in the past but have been for past few months and I haven't seen any shenanigans. I am happy to see you two playing nice.

What I have tried to learn over my years on here is it doesn't do much good to debate the same point over and over again. Most here believe in what they are saying and aren't looking to have their minds changed .... sort of like if you and I went back and forth over and over on Forbes. I made my point, you made your point. What's the sense it butting heads for 40 posts each. If he does not develop I'll man up and eat my crow.

Best restaurants are some of the crab houses near my home and on the Bay.
Dean is a good dude. I don't agree alot with him, but he admits when he is wrong and has a good sense of humor. He is humble and can be fun to talk to. He has good draft input and provides good college intel.

I will remember the crab houses next time I am up in that neck of the woods.

You are probably smart to stay out of the President debate. To your point, it doesn't accomplish anything to say the same thing over and over.

Rowdy and I are going to fight the good fight. I will report back to you on how we do.

Rowdy told me privately his favorite presidents are Ford, Chester a Arthur and Obama. Should be some fireworks.

Don't tell him I told you.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean is a good dude. I don't agree alot with him, but he admits when he is wrong and has a good sense of humor. He is humble and can be fun to talk to. He has good draft input and provides good college intel.

I will remember the crab houses next time I am up in that neck of the woods.

You are probably smart to stay out of the President debate. To your point, it doesn't accomplish anything to say the same thing over and over.

Rowdy and I are going to fight the good fight. I will report back to you on how we do.

Rowdy told me privately his favorite presidents are Ford, Chester a Arthur and Obama. Should be some fireworks.

Don't tell him I told you.
Mum is the word .... hopefully you typed this in a disappearing font.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Paulsen said he's finally had a chance to watch the ALL22 on Daniels and Maye and he's starting to lean Maye. Said he's not there yet, but thinks that's where he'll end up after watching more.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Paulsen said he's finally had a chance to watch the ALL22 on Daniels and Maye and he's starting to lean Maye. Said he's not there yet, but thinks that's where he'll end up after watching more.
Pretty sure he was leaning daniels before watching the all 22. That’s telling. Maye is getting a lot of hype

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he was leaning daniels before watching the all 22. That’s telling. Maye is getting a lot of hype
He was all in on Jayden and at the moment still has him as his pick.

Did say he saw Jayden bail too quickly and take off when guys were there. I'll try to find the video and post it. I'm not sure but I think Logan said on some of those tight window throws you saw him make on the highlight reels, there were other guys wide open. I'm paraphrasing and don't hold me to that.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good listen when you have the time.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was all in on Jayden and at the moment still has him as his pick.

Did say he saw Jayden bail too quickly and take off when guys were there. I'll try to find the video and post it. I'm not sure but I think Logan said on some of those tight window throws you saw him make on the highlight reels, there were other guys wide open. I'm paraphrasing and don't hold me to that.
Did you hear Stanford Steve’s take on the two? He’s all in on maye as well. Said maye had nowhere near the weapons or line that jd had

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he must have improved from the 5 horrid unc games i saw him in late 2023.he may be a decent backup,not starter.uva owned him at unc,and they were pathetic.