• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiting for basketball season...

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 man rotation will mean there's a battle between Mayes-York-Korcheck and Peters. Two spots for those four. I think Mayes and Peters will take them unfortunately. York will fill in for NJ whenever he needs a breather but won't play much more than that. Sucks because I like York quite a bit.

That's how I see it also. And yeah, it's too bad. Although, again, maybe York will hit hit hit from three and force Miller to play him (if not in place of Mayes, maybe in addition to Mayes, to force Miller to play 9). I don't know, I just really wish the best for York, and I'm afraid that if he doesn't play much this year he'll leave, and I think the world of him.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were playing a 10 man rotation said Herb.

I guess we'll see how that works out for ya. I wish Miller would play a 9 man rotation, and I can even see the possibility of 10. But the problem is that there just isn't that many minutes to go around. Like I wrote above, there are only about 15 extra minutes open between the PG and SG. The SF spot is full with AG and RHJ. And with AG getting some minutes at the PF, I really think that there are only about 10-15 extra minutes open at the PF and C. So other than the starting 5 plus RHJ, there is only room for one backup combo guard, and one backup big man. So that's only 8 spots. What is great is that if anyone in the back court gets injured or fouls out, we still have York and Pitts to fill in on the back court rotation. If anyone gets injured or fouls out in the front court, we still have Korchek. All of those guys are solid rotation guys that we can plug in without much of a drop in production. So I'm not worried about depth. I just wish I that York wasn't relegated out of the rotation. He seriously could start on WSU, OSU, Utah, UW, or USC. And yet, he's not even a back up on AZ. I feel bad for him.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about our depth. We have a bunch of adequate players on the bench but no big time scorers. I guess its like the 2011-2012 team they were all decent but no players really made a huge impact off the bench. Since UA/ASU both push the floor they need to sub alot. Calaen fits our system perfectly at the 2 the problem is I don't know if hes any good. Jermaine is kind of slow for our system to be honest.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilling playing the whole game cant happen this year. Also he played out of position last year, which wore him out and that is why he is short on all his 3s and was inconsistent last year. We all watched the UCLA/ASU game where Gilling went cold in the 2nd half. He was so tired that he was short on everything. Will see I wish the Pac 12 network would cover the scrimmages.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TobyTyler is the guy who said it. Assuming hes a fan of either Cal or Stanford. Neither of which can claim superiority over UofA in basketball.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave him an opportunity to admit that he is either joking, or completely full of shit, before I completely embarrass him for posting one of the most ignorant comments I've read in a while. We'll see if he pulls his head out of his ass.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave him an opportunity to admit that he is either joking, or completely full of shit, before I completely embarrass him for posting one of the most ignorant comments I've read in a while. We'll see if he pulls his head out of his ass.

I even said I was an ASU fan and I said I find his comment laughable.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was easy.
TobyTyler
been_served.png