• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiting for basketball season...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao with the things Shaq has gone through in his life he will be easy to cheer for the kid couldn't even find a place to sleep at night while he was at JC because of how poor he was along with the loss of family members. Well Derrick Williams was really poor and went through a lot and I hated him but that's because he was so good lol. I respect what Derrick Williams had to over come to get to where he is at though.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH #FreeDwill perfect fit for the suns in our run and gun style.

Give em Brown.

"I think I deserve to be," Williams said. "That's why they drafted me here. They didn't draft me to come off the bench, things like that. Ultimately, it's up to Coach. I'm just here to play basketball."

Twolves should learn how to draft players that fit there system slow up and down the court, and players that get injured a lot, they should of know this wasn't the case with D Will going in.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting, I guess they erased my comment on ESPN, trying to get people over here. Yours is still up, so hopefully they come.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting, I guess they erased my comment on ESPN, trying to get people over here. Yours is still up, so hopefully they come.

I will start too. There were some really educated Cal fans that we could use on the Pac 12 forum. I miss Calbearsforever3 great guy.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph Young, the Houston transfer was declared immediately eligible today to play for Oregon. Sorry Jahii, but I would argue that with Artis/ Dotson, and Lloyd/Young as their respective backups, the Ducks have the best back court in the Pac. I still like our D to guard them, but they will give a lot of teams hell who are not extremely strong on defense.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph Young, the Houston transfer was declared immediately eligible today to play for Oregon. Sorry Jahii, but I would argue that with Artis/ Dotson, and Lloyd/Young as their respective backups, the Ducks have the best back court in the Pac. I still like our D to guard them, but they will give a lot of teams hell who are not extremely strong on defense.

I guess Cobbs was to inconstant last year. I think it will be the same this year. Or I would say Cal but you guys dont have Mark Lyons this year who couldn't guard anyone last year. It was the same thing with us with Evan. Literally laziest defender. TJ much better defender than Lyons, same with Marshall if hes even healthy this year.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Cobbs was to inconstant last year. I think it will be the same this year. Or I would say Cal but you guys dont have Mark Lyons this year who couldn't guard anyone last year. It was the same thing with us with Evan. Literally laziest defender. TJ much better defender than Lyons, same with Marshall if hes even healthy this year.

Cobbs could go either way. He depended a lot on Crabbe last year (because he could), but he will have to take the reins more this year. Bird will need some time to adjust, but they are bringing back quite a bit with Solomon, Wallace, and Kravish. Also, keep in mind that Cobbs still averaged just over 15ppg, 3.5 rpg, 4.8 apg, and 1.1 spg. I'd hate to see him be more consistent with those abilities.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cobbs could go either way. He depended a lot on Crabbe last year (because he could), but he will have to take the reins more this year. Bird will need some time to adjust, but they are bringing back quite a bit with Solomon, Wallace, and Kravish. Also, keep in mind that Cobbs still averaged just over 15ppg, 3.5 rpg, 4.8 apg, and 1.1 spg. I'd hate to see him be more consistent with those abilities.

Would never show up though, in certain games. We beat them last year at home and he was terrible. Turnovers, and several missed jumpers. Then he showed up at your place. Consistency is key but can he be the first option? But I do expect Bird or Gordon to win freshmen of the year in the Pac.

Its funny when ever Evan played well ASU would win.

If we have to play Gilling at the 4 again. Where he gets worn out and misses late game 3s because of tired legs.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say he was terrible. He scored 13 points going 4-9 fg and 2-3 from 3. His assist to turnover ratio was bad (1:4), but he still got 4 boards and a steal. He didn't show up in the Sweet 16 against 'Cuse, but no one from Cal did that game. Other than that, he only failed to score in double digits 4 times all season (scoring 20+ 9 times), and only failing to have a positive assist to turnover ratio in 8 games. He had 11 games where he had at least a +4 ratio, and only 3 games where he failed to get more than 1 assist. That's not horribly inconsistent.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say he was terrible. He scored 13 points going 4-9 fg and 2-3 from 3. His assist to turnover ratio was bad (1:4), but he still got 4 boards and a steal. He didn't show up in the Sweet 16 against 'Cuse, but no one from Cal did that game. Other than that, he only failed to score in double digits 4 times all season (scoring 20+ 9 times), and only failing to have a positive assist to turnover ratio in 8 games. He had 11 games where he had at least a +4 ratio, and only 3 games where he failed to get more than 1 assist. That's not horribly inconsistent.

Yea I read the stats I think it was more of Cals front court. I want to get more fans over here. Get that Pac 12 basketball thread going!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Via Jeff Goodman-
"Little birdie told me that Arizona State got handled in secret scrimmage this weekend by San Francisco."

Uh oh ASU... lolz

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Via Jeff Goodman-
"Little birdie told me that Arizona State got handled in secret scrimmage this weekend by San Francisco."

Uh oh ASU... lolz

I dont understand we have Jahii and Bachynski enough not to get handled? Obviously hes just trolling. Its fucking Jeff Goodman.

We probably played the reserves or something. Wouldn't want to risk Jahii, Marshall, Gilling, or Bachynski a week before the opener just saying.