• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiting for basketball season...

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about Rabb? Nevermind, he's '15. Damn, that kid is a monster!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the speed and athletes were getting Zylan is a late bloomer not to long before he commits.......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention that ASU and Uofa have a lot of speed this year which will wear teams out. You guys are a little more physical but when Jahii and Calaen are in we have the quickest back court in the nation that is absolutely a nuisance speed kills! We will wear down other opponents for you.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are you so sure that he will commit to you guys?

I know kids from my highschool who have talked to him. He retweets us all the time too. Look the AZ kids Pickens, and Cheatham are really raw but they have some upside. Pickens is a like a less athletic version of Nick Johnson with the same basketball IQ. Cheatham has unlimited upside but will take some time to develop he will start but don't expect freshmen of the year from this kid.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AIp-5pS9Vg]Brandan Kearney 3-Pointer - YouTube[/ame] this kid will be like a Matt Pressey from Missouri a few years ago lock up defender, extremely fast and can run the lanes, and a decent 3 point shooter hes a glue guy. Kearney will be good for us this year and Mckissic.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so much talk about ASU basketball on this thread? Isn't there an ASU forum? Those guys aren't even on our radar. I can understand a little, but it's getting excessive. It's like someone constantly talking about the Buffalo Bills on the New England Patriots forum.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN ranks us as the 7th best program in the future rankings, and have us on the second tier of teams with Michigan St. and North Carolina.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AZ basketball schedule didn't post today on ESPN. How much longer, I've been waiting forever!!!!!

:bawling:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wants the schedule on ESPN so we can go on the conversation board to see how many Cats fans will be around... I figure most of the regulars from last year will at least check out the convo section so we're thinking about posting on there and maybe bringing them over here or figuring out what we're going to do for game day threads or convo boards. Personally, I think SportsHoopla should work but it's obviously up to all of those guys if they're willing to come over here.

I think the best thing to do is to link them to this site and get them an account set up and go from there. I like this site better than any of the other sites we attempted to migrate to.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had an awesome group of Wildcats fans on ESPN... there were literally 100's of us and we'd get to 5000+ comments on almost every game mainly by ourselves.