• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But that could depend on the House after the mid-terms as well. If the Dems win in November, I'd bet American dollars (sorry Canada) to Tim Horton donuts (sorry America) we'll see an impeachment vote early in 2020.

Here's a question for you eloco - Trump has been implicated in a felony. Shouldn't his current Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh be delayed until that matter is resolved?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like a good chunk of illegal immigration could be stopped if the feds went after employers (especially in agriculture) even nearly as hard as they do people coming out of courtrooms and hospitals.

Trump should crack down on those illegals trump hires at mar a lago

1og7s3.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone is nearing the end, I hope.

Is he aware that Cohen wasn't prosecuted by Mueller?

There are busloads of things he isn't aware of.

Here's a question for you eloco - Trump has been implicated in a felony. Shouldn't his current Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh be delayed until that matter is resolved?

I believe the fate of the Supreme Court Nominee is solely in the hands of Congress, and since they still control it I would imagine he will get railroaded in to his life appointment before the real fireworks start.

And then we have to hope that this leads to a Constitutional Amendment that states that any Judicial Seat that was placed by a President forced from office for illegal acts gets removed from said court and replaced by the next elected President.

Bottom line; criminals should not get to place Judges. Especially not in places that can decide their own fate.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fools are so easily distracted....There are still some NFL players who are kneeling during the anthems AND ESPN (the worldwide leader in sports) is not planning on showing the anthem before games. WTF? How will I know when to stand in my house?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fools are so easily distracted....There are still some NFL players who are kneeling during the anthems AND ESPN (the worldwide leader in sports) is not planning on showing the anthem before games. WTF? How will I know when to stand in my house?

When it's time to get a beer

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, plus we're almost two years into his Presidency, so it seems inappropriate to nominate SC nominees anywhere close to the "back half" of any Presidential term.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Onion does it again...

WASHINGTON—Explaining the position was essentially a minor role, the GOP quickly pointed out Wednesday that Michael Cohen was merely the Republican National Committee’s deputy finance chairman.

“Look, at the end of the day, all Michael Cohen did was help oversee the finances for one of the two major American political parties in a leading capacity,” said RNC chair Ronna Romney McDaniel, adding that the president’s lawyer, who was under investigation for $20 million in bank fraud, was only the second most powerful person when it came to determining the nationwide organization’s budget and long-term financial goals.

“Seriously, he wasn’t in charge of all of the money; there were at least two or three people above him. People are acting like Cohen was this super important figure, but when you look at it, he just worked in a top position for a political group representing over 60 million Americans.”

The GOP was also quick to point out that Paul Manafort, who was found guilty of eight counts of financial crimes, only served as the campaign manager for the current United States president, performing minor tasks such as handpicking Mike Pence as Donald Trump’s running mate.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Onion does it again...

WASHINGTON—Explaining the position was essentially a minor role, the GOP quickly pointed out Wednesday that Michael Cohen was merely the Republican National Committee’s deputy finance chairman.

“Look, at the end of the day, all Michael Cohen did was help oversee the finances for one of the two major American political parties in a leading capacity,” said RNC chair Ronna Romney McDaniel, adding that the president’s lawyer, who was under investigation for $20 million in bank fraud, was only the second most powerful person when it came to determining the nationwide organization’s budget and long-term financial goals.

“Seriously, he wasn’t in charge of all of the money; there were at least two or three people above him. People are acting like Cohen was this super important figure, but when you look at it, he just worked in a top position for a political group representing over 60 million Americans.”

The GOP was also quick to point out that Paul Manafort, who was found guilty of eight counts of financial crimes, only served as the campaign manager for the current United States president, performing minor tasks such as handpicking Mike Pence as Donald Trump’s running mate.

I also enjoyed the article entitled:
LeBron James Crestfallen After Learning L.A. Doesn’t Have Any Rock And Roll Museums

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
39746439_2042451925829421_5202813529995870208_n.jpg

Oh, this one's fun. This has almost every Trumper argument strategy:

1. Whataboutism? Check
2. Misrepresentation of information? Check.
3. False equivalence? Check.
4. Call for prosecution of a Democrat who doesn't warrant it? Check.

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=00baf0c60939819adb1c1c1355f3917b&oe=5BF1760C

To summarize, the Obama campaign violation which yielded the fine was a reporting error, as opposed to an intentionally criminal campaign finance practice, as Cohen admitted.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Whataboutism? Check

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=00baf0c60939819adb1c1c1355f3917b&oe=5BF1760C

To summarize, the Obama campaign violation which yielded the fine was a reporting error, as opposed to an intentionally criminal campaign finance practice, as Cohen admitted.

Not to mention the Republicans controlled both Houses for most of his Presidency and could have (and would have) done something about it if this was truly a criminal issue. Pathetic.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Trump Foundation is showing cracks these days...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oops...a friend of mine lives there and this does not surprise him.
Most likely will vote for Brian Kemp in the GA gov elections.

EDIT:

Here is the unedited NSFW

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
39746439_2042451925829421_5202813529995870208_n.jpg

1. Whataboutism? Check

Gee I wonder where they get these ideas from...boy I just can't put my finger on it.
Please Donald tell me more:

and it is still about this:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the only thing going for Trump is comparing this to the John Edwards outcome, if that slime ball can get off so can this one.

There's no doubt both those slime balls get off a lot... usually with their wife not in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.