• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Milk's Triple Ts

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am starting a new thread... you guys can join in... all you got to do is share your FOOTBALL RELATED TRIPLE Ts (Today's Thoughts on a Toiler)

mine was that Jordan Love is playing so well right now with these young and non established WRs, making all these WRs look very good.... That makes Aaron Rodgers look awful... Not just because Jordan love is playing so well, but because Rodgers always complained about the lack of receivers... Look at Love turning everyone into ALL-PRO caliber goodness...

so will Rodgers now feel like he needs something to prove??? i sure hope so...

Reminder this thread is not about discussing the thought itself... its for sharing your thought... your TRIPLE T

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My toilet thoughts are usually too fucked up to share with y'all so Imma keep my mouth shut on this one, :lol:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect people are gonna talk a lot of shit on this thread.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am starting a new thread... you guys can join in... all you got to do is share your FOOTBALL RELATED TRIPLE Ts (Today's Thoughts on a Toiler)

mine was that Jordan Love is playing so well right now with these young and non established WRs, making all these WRs look very good.... That makes Aaron Rodgers look awful... Not just because Jordan love is playing so well, but because Rodgers always complained about the lack of receivers... Look at Love turning everyone into ALL-PRO caliber goodness...

so will Rodgers now feel like he needs something to prove??? i sure hope so...

Reminder this thread is not about discussing the thought itself... its for sharing your thought... your TRIPLE T
I see this, but 4 of the 6 top targets for Love this year are rookies. three of which are in the first 3 rounds. The other 2 top ones are 2nd-year players that Rodgers would have had, but Watson was drafted as a project.

The Packers finally went out and drafted skill positions, it just happened after Rodgers was gone.