• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omarosa to drop a video today too... the reality show rolls on.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The attorney for Michael Cohen is on TV right now and he just said that Mr Cohen will be "happy" to tell Mueller about Trump's personal knowledge and direction of "the crime of hacking".

The implication being that Trump knew about and was involved in directing the DNC email hack.

That's pretty big.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The attorney for Michael Cohen is on TV right now and he just said that Mr Cohen will be "happy" to tell Mueller about Trump's personal knowledge and direction of "the crime of hacking".

The implication being that Trump knew about and was involved in directing the DNC email hack.

That's pretty big.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I flipped over to Fox News to see how they are handling it. Hannity was on. I got in nearly 45 seconds before I could feel my brain go into self-defense mode.

And what, you may wonder, did they say in light of the President's campaign manager being convicted and his lawyer pleading guilty to campaign finance violations on the same day?

An Illegal Immigrant has been arrested for murder.

Can't trust that liberal media.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
So this is happening today:

He announced he is visiting a hospital that doesn't exist. OSU is a hospital, but not specifically a Children's hospital. There is a Children's Hospital named after Nationwide.

Neither place is aware of any plans by him to visit.

He said the visit is this coming Friday.

which one has a golf course?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
fun times ahead. Cohen's lawyer:

DlK1SFAUYAAOboE.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems that the outrage among the MAGA (My Attorney Got Arrested) crowd is not:
- That the candidate violated campaign finance laws
- That the candidate had advanced knowledge of a hack known to be carried out by a hostile foreign government
- That the candidate directed his attorney to commit a federal crime
- That the candidate, after election, has continued to lie and obstruct justice while cow-towing to a hostile foreign government

The outrage is that the attorney who dutifully committed a felony at the direction of the candidate/President hired Hillary Clinton's attorney to defend him.

Fuck these people.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An illegal immigrant who worked on a farm owned by a 2016 candidate for Secretary of Agriculture in Iowa and had filed and cleared all of his tax information with the government was arrested for murdering a 20 year old university student.

Murder charge in missing Iowa jogger case

The system is well and truly fucking broken.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An illegal immigrant who worked on a farm owned by a 2016 candidate for Secretary of Agriculture in Iowa and had filed and cleared all of his tax information with the government was arrested for murdering a 20 year old university student.

Murder charge in missing Iowa jogger case

The system is well and truly fucking broken.

It isn't mentioned in the article, where are you getting that the guy worked on a farm owned by the Ag Sec candidate?

And yes, the system is very, very broken. And it's more because the cottage industry of people who own farms and traffic these people in for work than it is because of the people coming here. If someone falsified this guys documents to keep him here, they need to go to jail as well. Anyone who hand a hand in gaming the system and keeping this guy around holds a part of this girl's murder. He had been around for up to seven years.

He wouldn't have been here if he wasn't making money here.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-a-month-after-she-vanished-authorities-say/

Here's one mentioning the "prominent GOP Official" whose brother employed the murderer.
Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms in Brooklyn, Iowa, the farm’s president Eric Lang told The Associated Press. He was in good standing, according to Lang, and had passed the government’s e-verify system. Lang is the brother of Craig Lang, a “prominent Iowa farmer and GOP official” who recently lost the 2018 Republican primary to become Iowa’s agriculture secretary.

THAT'S an investigation that needs to happen.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol! I feel like I know the back story on this one...

6:23 am - General Kelly - "Mr. President, please, we talked about your Tweets. Please give me the phone and read your briefing. Thank you."

7:45 am - General Kelly - "Mr. President I wanted to... wait, you're still on the first page, I just... yes I'm sure they are very funny but you need to... no, you can't have the phone back yet, please.... READ your briefing."

8:37am - General Kelly - "Mr President, did you... okay, well all 3 pages? Wow. I am impressed. Looks like someone has earned his phone back. Now do remember what the legal team said about no more Tweeting there could be serious legal impli... sir! sir!!! please tell me you didn't just Tweet....

... I'll be in my office."

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-a-month-after-she-vanished-authorities-say/

Here's one mentioning the "prominent GOP Official" whose brother employed the murderer.
Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms in Brooklyn, Iowa, the farm’s president Eric Lang told The Associated Press. He was in good standing, according to Lang, and had passed the government’s e-verify system. Lang is the brother of Craig Lang, a “prominent Iowa farmer and GOP official” who recently lost the 2018 Republican primary to become Iowa’s agriculture secretary.

THAT'S an investigation that needs to happen.
Yeah that was it then. Saw it somewhere earlier then came across the BBC story of it and posted it.

I feel like a good chunk of illegal immigration could be stopped if the feds went after employers (especially in agriculture) even nearly as hard as they do people coming out of courtrooms and hospitals.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he aware that Cohen wasn't prosecuted by Mueller?

/At the same time, this really should start winding down. Mueller's had over a year - far smarter criminals than anybody they're possibly dealing with here have been taken down in less time than that. If this is still happening by Christmas I think Trump's going to start getting a lot more sympathy from the general public over it.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he aware that Cohen wasn't prosecuted by Mueller?

/At the same time, this really should start winding down. Mueller's had over a year - far smarter criminals than anybody they're possibly dealing with here have been taken down in less time than that. If this is still happening by Christmas I think Trump's going to start getting a lot more sympathy from the general public over it.

True. But that could depend on the House after the mid-terms as well. If the Dems win in November, I'd bet American dollars (sorry Canada) to Tim Horton donuts (sorry America) we'll see an impeachment vote early in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.