• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp news

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. My expectations for the offense has been lowered because of the injuries/sickness affecting the OL. This team is snakebit
Yeah, some of the quotes on the general board about Fredrick not being a huge loss because he's a center are totally clueless. Unlike all but 3-4 centers in the game, Fred doesn't need help against NT's, meaning the guard doesn't have to doubleteam, freeing a man down the line, allowing backs and TE's to go out vs stay in and help, he makes the line calls, is a leader. Just ludicrous. It's a huge blow, could be the difference in a close game or two.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FRISCO, Texas – It’s one thing to hear optimistic reports about Zack Martin’s condition. It’s another thing to ask him personally: does he plan on being ready for the season opener?

“Oh yeah, no question,” Martin said on Thursday afternoon.

Practice Recap: Zack Martin On The Mend; Notes

At the bottom of the link it talks about Jaylons instincts were on display

I see this as a big plus since last year he seemed to react late on too many plays.
The last game of last season Jaylon looked very fast and he looks faster now. He will be a monster if he is mentally in the game. It appears I was wrong about him and I am happy about that

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, some of the quotes on the general board about Fredrick not being a huge loss because he's a center are totally clueless. Unlike all but 3-4 centers in the game, Fred doesn't need help against NT's, meaning the guard doesn't have to doubleteam, freeing a man down the line, allowing backs and TE's to go out vs stay in and help, he makes the line calls, is a leader. Just ludicrous. It's a huge blow, could be the difference in a close game or two.
Yeah, Frederick is rarely beaten and is the best center in the NFL in my opinion. Hard to replace that.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but that assclown has always been stupid. Always wanting to compare once in generation players vs. the actual position. Apples & oranges. had a long ass debate with him awhile back on centers. he is incapable of absorbing information & not worth debating the issue again with. I say this to you so to save you some time :thumb:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Tyron Smith is dealing with a hamstring injury. I'll bet anyone $20 this is just a prelude to news of his back issues flaring up in a couple weeks. Book it

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Tyron Smith is dealing with a hamstring injury. I'll bet anyone $20 this is just a prelude to news of his back issues flaring up in a couple weeks. Book it

Dear Lord,

Please make the Cowboys cut Chaz Green before someone else on the O line gets hurt. I promise I will stop eating Milano Coolies and I will make my bed every day.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the beat reporters/blogging the boys/landryhat had a blurb on the cincy backup center that we might look at on cut down simply because of the alexander tie in as OL coach
we need OL help IMHO in a bad way

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the beat reporters/blogging the boys/landryhat had a blurb on the cincy backup center that we might look at on cut down simply because of the alexander tie in as OL coach
we need OL help IMHO in a bad way

I think they will just roll with Looney and have Martin as the BU C if Looney get injured.

I'm reading the team has had praise for Looney thus far into camp.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James looking good at safety for LA Chargers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but that assclown has always been stupid. Always wanting to compare once in generation players vs. the actual position. Apples & oranges. had a long ass debate with him awhile back on centers. he is incapable of absorbing information & not worth debating the issue again with. I say this to you so to save you some time :thumb:

This ass clown has a question for you and just answer it for me...

Would you rather Fredricks or Dak to be out for the season? Cooper can start all 16 instead. Sound good?

Would you rather have Zeke out or Fredricks out for the season leaving Dallas with ZERO elite O skill talent

We saw what happened to Dallas when their all world LT missed games. Something like 9 sacks in one game so would you rather have Fredricks or Tyron Smith out all season?

Dallas D always looks like it’s starting to blossom and boom it falls apart once Sean Lee goes down cause he might be the best LB in the NFL and a class A leader. Who would you rather lose Sean Lee or Fredricks.

Why I think Dallas contends this year is the front 7 looks very good and we know the OLine is the best in the NFL. Lawrence led the league in sacks and is a star DE. With Irving out now would you rather lose a 15 sack guy who collapses the pocket like Pro Bowler Demarcus Lawrence or Fredricks and have zero pass rush. Who would you rather lose?

If you’re honest you will say “Wow! PE1 has a point. That’s a lot of guys I’d rather have on the field besides Fredricks.”
But you’ll lie.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: Off topic but College Football is amazing.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure how many saw this. La Canfora is a known Cowboy hater. He is not Adam Shefter by any means. Definitely made me stop for a second though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure how many saw this. La Canfora is a known Cowboy hater. He is not Adam Shefter by any means. Definitely made me stop for a second though.
ughh. I hope it's not true and not just for Football reasons. Just when EVERYONE seemed to be rooting for this guy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason La TrashCanforna: "Page clicks are a helluva drug"
But you are fucking with someone's life if you do that with no basis. True or not i don't think he'd just throw that out there for page hits