• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp news

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are fucking with someone's life if you do that with no basis. True or not i don't think he'd just throw that out there for page hits

That’s what I was afraid of.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are fucking with someone's life if you do that with no basis. True or not i don't think he'd just throw that out there for page hits

I've seen it before, won't be at all surprised to see it now. Remember when Shefter and one other, whose name escapes me right now, were pushing the WalMart story on the eve of Dez Bryant's free agency/contract extension? Shefter even went so far as to say he saw the non-existent video of the alleged incident - all of which proved to be horse shit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had thought we fixed our OL depth for sure. Pretty disappointed with Fleming so far as I thought he was going to be really good, but he'll do at Swing tackle for now. Kadeem Edwards has been better than I thought and should replace Martin as backup Guard. Looney has really impressed me and I think we can be OK there. Backup center seems a black hole right now. We need to add someone before week 1.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this Gregory rumor being drummed up for a bad test or because he might have said something to hurt Goodells feelings? So someone trying to jump ahead of a potential story? Weird hearing he might be in trouble without a clue what that trouble is. If there is a rumor he might be in trouble you would think there would be a rumor on why he is in trouble.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gregory story is a concern. he is a gifted pass rusher,but I really doubt he can stay out of trouble and on the field. It could be bs, but given his history I don't know.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had thought we fixed our OL depth for sure. Pretty disappointed with Fleming so far as I thought he was going to be really good, but he'll do at Swing tackle for now. Kadeem Edwards has been better than I thought and should replace Martin as backup Guard. Looney has really impressed me and I think we can be OK there. Backup center seems a black hole right now. We need to add someone before week 1.

Looney has been awesome. Dallas needs another Center, saw some speculation about Brain Schwenke. Dallas is probably going to end up having to carry an extra lineman because of all the shakeup.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Gregory story is false La Canfora should be banned from all NFL facilities, not just Dallas.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he lives with a friend that’s not really a disciplinarian, which he needs for his after care program.He disappeared last week a couple of times and nobody has an idea of what he was doing.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he lives with a friend that’s not really a disciplinarian, which he needs for his after care program.He disappeared last week a couple of times and nobody has an idea of what he was doing.
So unseen is now in trouble?

I don't know if anything is up but to just throw shit out there is shitty.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So unseen is now in trouble?

I don't know if anything is up but to just throw shit out there is shitty.

Heaven forbid a 25 year old man goes MIA for a few hours here and there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heaven forbid a 25 year old man goes MIA for a few hours here and there.
It all depends on when he goes MIA. As part of his reinstatement he agreed to some very strict things. I think I read up to 10 random drug tests per month or something and a personal detail that he lives with or is supposed to be in constant touch with and a bunch of meetings a month he has to attend. May not seem fair but it is what he agreed to. I'm sure I messed up some of the above, but hopefully got the gist of it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My "I was bored on the way to work and was thinking about roster cuts" 53 man roster. This is kind of a combo of what I would do and what I think the team will do. This is what I think the roster will look like a couple days after cut down day and that's why I went with some FAs that I think are not on original roster but get picked up soon after cuts and will be on our week 1 roster.

Dak, Rush, White - don't trust either backup to go just one. But team may try to sneak one on PS

Zeke, Smith, Olawele, D Jackson - Jackson just looks better than Bo to me. I think the team may go Bo.

T WIll, Beasley, Gallup, Austin, Hurns, Thompson/Lenoir. I'd go Thompson. Seems like team likes Lenoir.

Swaim, Jarwin, Schultz, Rico - I think another multi-catch night from Rico Thursday will put him on the team.

Smith, Williams, Frederick, Martin, Collins, Looney, Fleming, Edwards, FA (or trade)- backups not really worth keeping so team goes Frederick just in case. Need at least one FA here and think we will get one.

Bailey, LaDouceur, Jones

Lawrence, Gregory, Taco, Armstrong, Crawford, Collins, Woods, Ealy, Ross - One of last 2 will be cut week 5 for Irving

Lee, Smith, Vander Esch, Thomas, Wilson, March-Lillard

Jones, Awuzie, Lewis, Brown, Heath, Woods, Frazier, Robinson, 2 FAs (or trades)

My assumptions for the above would be for 3 FAs/trades. I'm thinking both Lenoir and Thompson on the original 53 with one cut for a FA. Also an extra OL and DB on the original roster to be cut for a FA soon after.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My "I was bored on the way to work and was thinking about roster cuts" 53 man roster. This is kind of a combo of what I would do and what I think the team will do. This is what I think the roster will look like a couple days after cut down day and that's why I went with some FAs that I think are not on original roster but get picked up soon after cuts and will be on our week 1 roster.

Dak, Rush, White - don't trust either backup to go just one. But team may try to sneak one on PS

Zeke, Smith, Olawele, D Jackson - Jackson just looks better than Bo to me. I think the team may go Bo.

T WIll, Beasley, Gallup, Austin, Hurns, Thompson/Lenoir. I'd go Thompson. Seems like team likes Lenoir.

Swaim, Jarwin, Schultz, Rico - I think another multi-catch night from Rico Thursday will put him on the team.

Smith, Williams, Frederick, Martin, Collins, Looney, Fleming, Edwards, FA (or trade)- backups not really worth keeping so team goes Frederick just in case. Need at least one FA here and think we will get one.

Bailey, LaDouceur, Jones

Lawrence, Gregory, Taco, Armstrong, Crawford, Collins, Woods, Ealy, Ross - One of last 2 will be cut week 5 for Irving

Lee, Smith, Vander Esch, Thomas, Wilson, March-Lillard

Jones, Awuzie, Lewis, Brown, Heath, Woods, Frazier, Robinson, 2 FAs (or trades)

My assumptions for the above would be for 3 FAs/trades. I'm thinking both Lenoir and Thompson on the original 53 with one cut for a FA. Also an extra OL and DB on the original roster to be cut for a FA soon after.

So no Jiwad Ward

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no Jiwad Ward
Definitely in the mix. You got me thinking when he didn't really play the other night and it didn't seem like he was injured. I thought D Jones had the inside track but he got hurt and with Collins hurting I'm not sure they can carry him. I don't know much about Ross but read some good things and I thought I read they started him this past week which was interesting and I'd like to get some more size. I think there are a lot of guys going for that last spot including Price and Tapper too. They certainly may go one deeper than I was guessing and keep two from that bubble group. I think Woods changed the game there a little. He looks a true 1 tech and I'm not sure Marinelli wants more than one of those so that could be bad news for Price. Plus I think Woods is going to start if Collins isn't ready week 1. Once Irving is back he plays a lot of snaps so whomever the last guy or two may never see the game day roster. Maybe putting a guy like Ward on there and putting Ross on the PS would be a more likely scenario which was my original thought before last week. Did we hear why Ward didn't really play much?

IMO it's all a crapshoot and a guessing game anyway. Looking forward to week 1. I think we are getting 2.5 points. If it moves to 3 or more I really like that bet.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely in the mix. You got me thinking when he didn't really play the other night and it didn't seem like he was injured. I thought D Jones had the inside track but he got hurt and with Collins hurting I'm not sure they can carry him. I don't know much about Ross but read some good things and I thought I read they started him this past week which was interesting and I'd like to get some more size. I think there are a lot of guys going for that last spot including Price and Tapper too. They certainly may go one deeper than I was guessing and keep two from that bubble group. I think Woods changed the game there a little. He looks a true 1 tech and I'm not sure Marinelli wants more than one of those so that could be bad news for Price. Plus I think Woods is going to start if Collins isn't ready week 1. Once Irving is back he plays a lot of snaps so whomever the last guy or two may never see the game day roster. Maybe putting a guy like Ward on there and putting Ross on the PS would be a more likely scenario which was my original thought before last week. Did we hear why Ward didn't really play much?

IMO it's all a crapshoot and a guessing game anyway. Looking forward to week 1. I think we are getting 2.5 points. If it moves to 3 or more I really like that bet.

Panthers are banged up just like us. 4 OL out right now. I think it is going to be fun watching one of our LBs spy on Cam all game. McCaffrey is a little scary to me. Their TE is a really good player as well. Defensively, their front 7 is stoudt. DBs not so much.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can’t wait to see Zeke. That first week will be a tough test for him. I’m a little worried about Keuchley knowing our plays before we even run them. I still think Zeke will have a huge day.