• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Todd McShay's new mock

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, i don't have a problem talking football with anyone on this forum - as are most people. I just think it's funny when you assume that we all know you are referencing the Bengals' choices - on a Niners forum. I could care less really...it's pretty easy to just skip your posts...I just thought you'd be mature and good natured about it and expect that you're going to get ribbed a little bit for blindly talking about the Bengals on a Niners board. It's all in good fun so just chill out. haha

Btw, I see you're a Kentucky fan...is the UK SportsHoopla board strong for Wildcat talk? I gotta see what the latest Wiggins recruiting rumors are...your 2013 class is nasty already

I'm not a UK fan....where do you see that at?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been there, done that.

They were a little tight but made my ass look good.

I'd say "pics or it didn't happen" but I have no interest in seeing your ass in or out of pants. I'd settle for Alba admitting it and some sort of non-ass identification. No pics. ;)

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say "pics or it didn't happen" but I have no interest in seeing your ass in or out of pants. I'd settle for Alba admitting it and some sort of non-ass identification. No pics. ;)

Your loss, it was phenomenal! :laugh3:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here is a hypothetical for you. We trade Our 1st for a 1st next year & change. We trade 34 for a 1st nex t year. Those picks end up being 10, 17, 32 and the team lets say the Jags need a QB at 1. Wouldn't whoever is at 2 make that trade?

Now what hypotheticals do you have for getting Alba win the powerball when its 250 million+ or if you are a handsome lad win powerball when its 100 million+

What are powerball odds? 150 million to 1? I think the chances of the 49ers getting Clowney is better IMO :suds:

:agree: Kaep getting hurt for instance (Knock on wood); the trades mentioned above, etc. Odds or landing Clowney is probably 100 times more likely than you landing Jessica.

BTW, Donte Whitner should never get that treatment from us (cutting him), Sick. He deserves to play the rest of his contract year in a 9ers uni for making that devastating hit on Pierre Thomas. That hit changed the game for us and was the reason why we won. He deserves to be a niner!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
BTW, Donte Whitner should never get that treatment from us (cutting him), Sick. He deserves to play the rest of his contract year in a 9ers uni for making that devastating hit on Pierre Thomas. That hit changed the game for us and was the reason why we won. He deserves to be a niner!

The dude's a HUGE liability on coverage. I don't want to reward the rest of the NFL with a bunch of receiving yards & TDs because he hurt P.T a couple of years ago.

Emphasis on the pass gets stronger every year. Whitner is primarily a run-stopper. He's become obsolete.