• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Superbowl I want to see

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,......now if I started a thread asking who would you want to play our patriots (if) we make it to the Super Bowl ,I'd feel kind of arrogant and a braggart, ....but that's just me.,....good luck, regardless.

On the Pats board with a disclaimer "IF" (Big if), with various notes in posts along the way stating that it is certainly not a lock by any means??

Ummmmmmm............sure..........like..........whatever!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,......now if I started a thread asking who would you want to play our patriots (if) we make it to the Super Bowl ,I'd feel kind of arrogant and a braggart, ....but that's just me.,....good luck, regardless.

lets see, the title says "The Superbowl i WANT to see" not "who i want the Seahawks to play"

then the very first sentence say " well being a Seahawks fan you know the Hawks are one of the teams" as in one of the teams i want to see in the superbowl. Nothing arrogant about that at all.

then i said repeatedly "IF" the Hawks make it "BIG IF" if i was a braggart or arrogant i would have said WHEN the Hawks make it.

You are a poor ignorant Pats fan that obviously can not read or understand plain English. Keep grasping at air ( i can't even say straws because you are grasping at nothing and putting words or phrases out there that were NOT said) lol. Then again you ARE a Pats fan and that should explain everything to everyone.

:pound:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the pats meet Seattle in the Super Bowl it should be a much better match than what we "witnessed" last year..,...........*5-4-3-2-1= Denver fans will be here,soon*

I agree. It would be much better and more enjoyable to witness Seattle curb stomp the Pats. :nod:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with playing the patsies is we would have to hire extra security to make sure our practices weren't being filmed. Sort of like a cheating spouse. Once she has done it once, or three times, you know she will do it again.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way the Colts make the super bowl. Luck is a turnover machine in the playoffs and at this point I don't see him going into Denver or Foxborough and beating either of those teams. Maybe someday, but not now.

If the Seahawks make the Super Bowl, I'd like to see them play the Patriots. Steelers would probably be second. I wouldn't mind seeing the Seahawks beat down Manning again either, but it just wouldn't be as fun the second time around.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See i don't like the idea of playing the Steelers. One because i am over it and two they are not very good. I mean come on they lost to Cleveland, the Jets, Tampa Bay and the Aints lol.

The Pats wouldn't be bad but i do not want that team to even smell another superbowl till Bill and Brady have been out of the league for 10 years or more lol.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle vs. Patriots. This defense beat up Petyon now time to beat up Brady to solidify their spot as one of the most dominating defenses of all time.

Would be an epic game. Wilson would be very hard to contain. Revis and Sherman being the two top corners in the game is an intriguing aspect.
And I want to see Brady have a truly great super bowl performance. 300+ yards, 3-4 TDs.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus there's the Pete Carroll versus Bill Belichick dynamic. Both great coaches imo. Completely different personalities.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with playing the patsies is we would have to hire extra security to make sure our practices weren't being filmed. Sort of like a cheating spouse. Once she has done it once, or three times, you know she will do it again.
Sure is weird seeing you here,.....you're usually hanging around our pats board everyday......complaining.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus there's the Pete Carroll versus Bill Belichick dynamic. Both great coaches imo. Completely different personalities.

I think the whole "Carroll taking on the team that fired him for the championship" angle would get the most press. I can't remember how often it was mentioned when the Hawks played the Pats a couple years ago in the regular season, but I know it was mentioned and I think it would get a ton of coverage during Super Bowl week if this matchup happened.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......GO ARIZONA.....!

Disappointment_gif.gif

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals or Ravens would be cool.

Pats and Broncos obviously the most likely however.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooo Margie. If the geez is spot on, you have lost all cred.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed a quick search of the Pats board for posts by geezer turned up zero results.

I think if you search all my posts I will be found here, and the Niner's, Eagle's, Cowboy's? and Raiders. And of course the main board. I have no reason to waste my time on the pats board. If I did I hope I was respectful.

On other teams boards we must all be respectful. If they come to our board and troll, we must taunt them until they go away. If they come here with respect and add to the conversation, we respect and welcome them. Funny, our biggest rival fan base, the Niner's, are some of the more interesting posters here. I think most of us welcome them.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is weird seeing you here,.....you're usually hanging around our pats board everyday......complaining.

Either your confusing him with another poster or your just plain confused period, or your making up BS. Which ever it is, you look bad.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for who I would like the Seahawks to play if the Seahawks make to the SB.

1) Rematch with the Broncos, give Peyton one last chance.....to lose another SB.:whistle:
2) Pats Good vs evil, also give Pete a chance at a little revenge. :hope:
3) Steelers/ Ravens couple of teams that use to play the same style the Seahawks use.
4) Bengals/ Chargers It's been a while for the Bengals since they been to a SB and the Chargers never have I don't think.

I don't want the Colts in the SB. Reason being Luck is already considered a football God, geez can you image if he actual did some thing in the playoffs?:hellno: