• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Superbowl I want to see

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well being a Seahawks fan you know the Hawks are one of the teams. That's a no brainer but this is about the team you would like the Hawks to face IF (and that's a big if) they could make it back to the big dance.

There are 2 weeks left before the playoffs are set and ready to run but this is not about who we think will make it this is about Who us as Hawks fans would like to see face Russell Wilson and the legion of boom if you could choose any team ( NFC or AFC it doesn't matter )

So to get this thing started i will submit my pick. The Colts, yep you heard me right, the Colts.

Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson will forever be tied at the hip for their careers. Both are the defacto replacements of the Peyton and Brady rivalry when they step down if you ask me ( i know none of you did lol ). Yes i know that Brees will still be around and Rogers once Brady and Peyton step away ( maybe ) But if you ask me Brees and Rogers have their own thing going and both are not Young up and coming QB's as both are in their 30's all ready. ( Rogers 31 Brees 35 ) The Only issue with the Russell Wilson Vs Andrew Luck is one is in the NFC the other the AFC. This makes a QB rivalry a lot harder and means these two would have to face each other a few times in the Superbowl :) ( that is good for us i think as Hawks fans haha )

I think we can say with out a doubt that right now, Russell and Andrew are the best QB's that came out of the 2012 draft and the only bogus thing is they are in different conferences :( that is to bad for everyone if you ask me. What a shame he wasn't the #1 pick by the Rams ( if they had the #1 pick instead of the #2 would they have took him instead of trading that pick away??? )

So i ask you all. If ( again a BIG IF ) the Hawks made it to the superbowl What team would you want them to face and why?

:feedback:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks
I'd prefer to see a deserving team instead of one that played such a weak schedule.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks
I'd prefer to see a deserving team instead of one that played such a weak schedule.

where is your choice then? This is a thread of the teams you want to see in the superbowl, not a thread about why the team i chose doesn't deserve it. :rollseyes:

"So i ask you all. If ( again a BIG IF ) the Hawks made it to the superbowl What team would you want them to face and why?"

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle vs. Patriots. This defense beat up Petyon now time to beat up Brady to solidify their spot as one of the most dominating defenses of all time.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol,.....might as well hand the ~Lombardie~ Over to yu guys...!,.....still a few more games left including post-season,........plus injuries might occur too,......*just saying*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle vs. Patriots. This defense beat up Petyon now time to beat up Brady to solidify their spot as one of the most dominating defenses of all time.
You'll have to travel to Atlanta in the playoffs first.......(maybe)....?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol,.....might as well hand the ~Lombardie~ Over to yu guys...!,.....still a few more games left including post-season,........plus injuries might occur too,......*just saying*.

stop raining on our parade.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Hawks are three-tenths of a point behind Detroit for the best scoring defense in the league and New England has the best scoring offense in the league. If everything breaks right to finish the season and in the playoffs, I'd love to see #1 vs. #1 again.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the pats meet Seattle in the Super Bowl it should be a much better match than what we "witnessed" last year..,...........*5-4-3-2-1= Denver fans will be here,soon*

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is that whenever someone says something about their team and super bowl someone comes with the same old lame "give them the trophy now" line?

Nobody is penciling Seattle in, just talking "what ifs". The OP even called it a BIG if for Seattle to get back to the SB.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe before you open your ignorant mouth you should READ the opening post. It says "IF" and it says "BIG IF" the Hawks make it to the superbowl.

Typical butt hurt Pat fan lol.
:pound:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the pats meet Seattle in the Super Bowl it should be a much better match than what we "witnessed" last year..,...........*5-4-3-2-1= Denver fans will be here,soon*

I agree with that.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is your choice then? This is a thread of the teams you want to see in the superbowl, not a thread about why the team i chose doesn't deserve it. :rollseyes:

"So i ask you all. If ( again a BIG IF ) the Hawks made it to the superbowl What team would you want them to face and why?"

I didn't know there were specific rules to the thread!

That being said, not the Colts still stands as my first choice. I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats. I also would like another shot at Pitt to correct the debacle from 2005.

Let's get there first. A long way to go still.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know there were specific rules to the thread!

That being said, not the Colts still stands as my first choice. I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats. I also would like another shot at Pitt to correct the debacle from 2005.

Let's get there first. A long way to go still.

The thread was about who you wanted to see in the superbowl Not who you WILL see in the superbowl. Who makes it there has nothing to do with my question so there is no need to say "let's get there first" lol.

again it was about "who you would LIKE to see in the superbowl" not "who you THINK will be there." :gaah: lol

saying the Hawks WILL be there is bad karma and i believe 100% in karma.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. Pats or Steelers.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I care is we make it... thats it.

But if you give me a choice. Id love a chance to go all superbowl 48 on the stealers.

But ultimately the best matchup is a passing first, poor Defensive team, Indy fits that critera, I dont follow the afc much, maybe baltimore too I know their starting rb is forsett.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marge, I don't give out many "thumbs down" but you deserved one for your post.
A Jacksonville, Tennessee, Jet, or Raider fan could present the same question to their fan base.
The OP did not imply we are reppin` the NFC in this year's Superb Owl. It is just a question to fellow Hawk fans.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I care is we make it... thats it.

But if you give me a choice. Id love a chance to go all superbowl 48 on the stealers.

But ultimately the best matchup is a passing first, poor Defensive team, Indy fits that critera, I dont follow the afc much, maybe baltimore too I know their starting rb is forsett.

Forsett is having a great season, i believe he is 5th in the NFL for RB's. It's really to bad no one gave him a starting gig sooner. He would have produced i believe at a top 10 level every year had he got to play as a starter more often.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would choose the Pats. They are having a good year and I agree with Banned on the reason why.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,......now if I started a thread asking who would you want to play our patriots (if) we make it to the Super Bowl ,I'd feel kind of arrogant and a braggart, ....but that's just me.,....good luck, regardless.