• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Superbowl I want to see

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for who I would like the Seahawks to play if the Seahawks make to the SB.

1) Rematch with the Broncos, give Peyton one last chance.....to lose another SB.:whistle:
2) Pats Good vs evil, also give Pete a chance at a little revenge. :hope:
3) Steelers/ Ravens couple of teams that use to play the same style the Seahawks use.
4) Bengals/ Chargers It's been a while for the Bengals since they been to a SB and the Chargers never have I don't think.

I don't want the Colts in the SB. Reason being Luck is already considered a football God, geez can you image if he actual did some thing in the playoffs?:hellno:

I feel like the Broncos would have the same result, great win for you guys but a terrible Super Bowl to watch for everyone else.

Pats would be my choice.. Only trouble is figuring out who is good and who is evil!!

Steelers would be my second choice, but they are streaky. Don't think the Ravens have it in them this year to be competitive.

Bengals/Chargers best case scenario is a first round upset win followed by a blow out loss.

Colts- see Broncos but a more inexperienced qb with less weapons and a worse defense. Game would get ugly imo..

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's not my team, I want to see a good game in the SB. So forget the Broncos and Peyton. I think the Pats are the best option, but I hate them. Maybe the Chargers? They beat Seattle earlier so could be a good game if SEA returns.

The Luck/Wilson thing isn't really that interesting. Nobody puts RW in the same class as Luck as a QB. Luck IS the Colts. RW is surrounded by elite players everywhere and does just enough to get it done. He's one of the best game managers in the game (not an insult...lots of guys aren't)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's not my team, I want to see a good game in the SB. So forget the Broncos and Peyton. I think the Pats are the best option, but I hate them. Maybe the Chargers? They beat Seattle earlier so could be a good game if SEA returns.

The Luck/Wilson thing isn't really that interesting. Nobody puts RW in the same class as Luck as a QB. Luck IS the Colts. RW is surrounded by elite players everywhere and does just enough to get it done. He's one of the best game managers in the game (not an insult...lots of guys aren't)

Put RW in system like the Packers have and I think you would see him put up some big numbers. Comments like yours, are the reason I don't want to see the Colts have success. Folks are putting him in a class of his own before he deserves it. The worship is nauseating.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally, someone is seeing the light - Elite players.

Elite WRs
Doug Baldwin
Jermaine Kearse
Paul Richardson

Elite TEs
Luke Willson
Tony Moeaki

Elite O-Line
Alvin Bailey
James Carpenter
Lemuel Jeanpierre
J.R. Sweezy
Justin Britt

Just household names and a fantasy football all star squad there.:lol:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what you mean to say is The Hawks DEFENSE is full of elite players. The offense is just Wilson and Lynch. Also show me a game MANAGER that passes for 300 yards and rushes for 100 in the same game. Your comment is a joke.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am no longer going to listen to trolls who call RW a game manager or say we are all band wagon fans. This is one of the best teams in the league and since they are world champions, all the envious low life's from the sewer can only dream. So they attack the fan base or the city or state or call our players names etc.

. If other fans come here and are respectful, we should show them the same. The rest, we are free to air all of their dirty laundry.

Our fan base suffered for a very long time with poor ownership and management. So now that we have everything is place, the rest of the league can just suck it!

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're kidding, right?

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for who I would like the Seahawks to play if the Seahawks make to the SB.

1) Rematch with the Broncos, give Peyton one last chance.....to lose another SB.:whistle:
2) Pats Good vs evil, also give Pete a chance at a little revenge. :hope:
3) Steelers/ Ravens couple of teams that use to play the same style the Seahawks use.
4) Bengals/ Chargers It's been a while for the Bengals since they been to a SB and the Chargers never have I don't think.

I don't want the Colts in the SB. Reason being Luck is already considered a football God, geez can you image if he actual did some thing in the playoffs?:hellno:

49ers last Super Bowl win in '95 was against the Chargers, they wrecked 'em. Was the biggest Super Bowl point spread in history.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like a Seattle vs. Pittsburgh (rematch if you will). Nothing to do with 05, but I like:

1) The D match-up. Pittsburgh is kind of old school D going against Carroll's new age D of crazy/freak players with unorthodox measurements. (yes I know Pitts' D is nothing like it was, but still known as a good D).

2) Rothelisberger's/Wilson's ridiculous ability to extend players, by two entirely different means.

3) Lynch vs. Bell

4) Sherman vs. Brown

5) No Manning/Rodgers/Brees/etc. Super Bowl. There would be OTHER stories about players. Sherman/Lynch/Bell/Brown would actually get some news coverage. Get so sick of QB this QB that. All we heard in our SBOWL was Manning this Manning that. Jesus. Roth/Wilson are great QBs but I don't consider them crazy elite.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers last Super Bowl win in '95 was against the Chargers, they wrecked 'em. Was the biggest Super Bowl point spread in history.

Shoot, forgot all about that SB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with playing the patsies is we would have to hire extra security to make sure our practices weren't being filmed. Sort of like a cheating spouse. Once she has done it once, or three times, you know she will do it again.

That's a great idea then after the game they can pull additional securities duties outside your stadium. You know don't want people getting beat up and knifed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My choice would be Pats and Hawk SB. Two really good defenses. I would submit Pats have a better Offense compared to anyone else you have faced this year. You can include the Denver SB O in that comment as well. Pats are a match up nightmare. But Hawks still need to get into the playoffs to make this a possibility. Good luck tomorrow

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great idea then after the game they can pull additional securities duties outside your stadium. You know don't want people getting beat up and knifed.

God , these newbies who think they are bad asses.

Listen up NWPATSFAN, trolling team boards are a no no. Take it to the General NFL board.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My choice would be Pats and Hawk SB. Two really good defenses. I would submit Pats have a better Offense compared to anyone else you have faced this year. You can include the Denver SB O in that comment as well. Pats are a match up nightmare. But Hawks still need to get into the playoffs to make this a possibility. Good luck tomorrow

The only AFL team that deserves to be considered a "good defense" is the Bills.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 teams I would like to see if the Hawks can make it back to the SB

1. Denver...How many teams can say they defeated Peyton Manning 3x's in a 12 month span.
2. Pitt...I've wanted this rematch for a long time.
3. Pats...Would be a good match up between 2 very good teams.

Throw the Colts in there as well.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing is, Seattle fans are more likely to buy you a beer than harm you. You got us confused with some other team's fans.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Steelers first and Broncs second Pats third!!!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rain city revenge?