• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE statement from above

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irule dont act like you and chuck are not going to pound pud later tonight

B4932_ORIG-ohhh.gif

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel like I am the only one who is furious about Bo's actions.

If Bo had won a few of those big games against equal to better competition, I would be more forgiving of him, but I will say this... There are worse coaches out there.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I d like to know who gave the fans the idea that they have a vote on anything. THE FANS this and THE FANS that. Truth of the matter is , the longest tradition in this State is whining about the football coach. We bitched about Bob, we bitched about Tom , we bitched about Frank Bill and now Bo.

Jesus Christ wouldnt get a fair shake in this state if he tried to coach . I dont know if anyone understands this but not every replacement coach is a winner, check with Oklahoma or Miami or Tennessee and the list goes on.

We re pretty dam lucky to havea coach who has won 70% of his games and if we lose a few or get blown out , just refer to our TRADITIONS.

The only say the fans have is with their billfolds and purses. True story!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The line about him leaving is the only part that I don't like but if you think about the timing. Ohio St has an interim head coach, he just beat him, his former school, I think he felt he was getting that job and that win was his audition.

They would have been absolutely crazy to hire Bo over the GREAT coach they did hire!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope we can improve as well. I just think hiring a new hc is rolling the dice. There are a lot of bad coaches looking for a job. That being said I think Bo needs to find a DC who is a known commodity and bring him on as well as step back from the Defense.

Although Saturday raised a few doubts , I think Beck is doing well with our offense and dont think we need any changes other than that which graduation will bring. No I dont hate Taylor, Im just ready for the next man up.

As far as seeing the next man at QB, that won't happen until next season because even if Taylor had two broken arms, two broken legs, ten broken fingers and toes, he may still have to play!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
-------
Not true. Winning 9-10 games a year back then usually kept us in the Top 10 rankings (or at least close). Bo hasn't even sniffed that after 5 years.

If Bo's losses had been competitive, even with 4 losses, a couple of his teams may have been in the top ten or close to that.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am in the camp that says "win and we don't care what you say", but this guy should be done after this season is over unless we see a complete turnaround with the defense (which I don't see happening) and we at least play in the CCG.

The problems I guess I still have is that concerning the tape he said he "heard there was something out there" and "I don't know any of the specifics" then Harvey says that TO already addressed it with Bo. Huh? Somebody's lying here on that subject.

Also, as already pointed out, way too many members of the media (many of whom are defending him) say that yes he has looked for other jobs, like Penn State, OSU, Miami and Tennesee, and then Bo says "I've never went looking for another job" while being here. Another one in the bullshit column.

He's going to have to change a whole lot in my mind for me to be good with him as a coach - and yeah, I was okay with firing him on the spot Saturday before fuckgate started. Now I realize it would be worse to fire him now than at the end of the season, but I will assume that he will not change enough this year to prevent getting blown out by somebody and he will be gone.

Before all of this I was frustrated with Bo but kind of liked the guy - now more frustrated and like him a lot less. I'll be more forgiving when I see the wins.

I hate to do this, but I guarantee there will be more blowouts against Nebraska this season. Two to four of them.