• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rest of the Games this Weekend - Sep 11/12

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zona is a fraud. No Brady no Gronk, rookieish QB
The NFL has about 5-6 quality teams and the rest are bunch of pathetic losers.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well according to yesterday our conference ? and two other team ???????????

J/k

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to agree. Everything was stacking up in the cards favor and they still couldn't manage the win. I have serious doubt about their defense being capable of stopping some of these other teams they will play.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every game yesterday ended in a disappointment.

It's good we played on Thursday!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every game yesterday ended in a disappointment.

It's good we played on Thursday!

I certainly agree with this - several games were a tease -ending in disappointment.

Lots of teams scored in the 30s - and gave up healthy opponent scores - they won't do that with the Broncos.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Payton is such a loser. I'd fire that guy . Scapegoats Rob Ryan and then continues to trot out a crappy defense. Mike Mccoy also should be fired.

I'm so glad Elway decided to skip the star wars offense and build a great defense.

Such a loser that he has a SB ring. ;)

But I do agree. This has to be it for him.

I am convinced the Saints and Colts will never fix their defense.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly agree with this - several games were a tease -ending in disappointment.

Lots of teams scored in the 30s - and gave up healthy opponent scores - they won't do that with the Broncos.

I 3rd this other then the Lions/Colts game.

Hopefully tonight the Redskins beat the Steelers.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a loser that he has a SB ring. ;)

But I do agree. This has to be it for him.

I am convinced the Saints and Colts will never fix their defense.
Great he has the Mike Shanahan syndrome.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great he has the Mike Shanahan syndrome.

How much of it is the coaches and how much is owner/GM? Not sure if the HC for the saints/colts get final say in personnel acquisition. I agree with the points being made, I just don't know if it is common for coaches to have GM role like Shanny.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of it is the coaches and how much is owner/GM? Not sure if the HC for the saints/colts get final say in personnel acquisition. I agree with the points being made, I just don't know if it is common for coaches to have GM role like Shanny.

Got to believe Payton was the ringleader.

Ryan, who was fired by the Saints last November, said his biggest regret was that he didn't speak up to coach Sean Payton when New Orleans changed its scheme after a successful 2013 season.

"I should have gone into Sean and talked to him. Sean is a good person. I didn't, and I just let it happen, so I deserve what I got," Ryan said. "Look, I have been fired before. But I get pissed in New Orleans because I know I am better than that. I am a way better coach than I was allowed to be, and that's just the truth.

"Oh, we are dead last in defense. Well, yeah, you are going to be dead last playing this bulls--- defense. But it is my fault because I didn't say anything. I never stood up and said, 'F you, I ain't coaching this.' I promise you I'd say it now."

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it really was a promising weekend for a bit. That's alright we knew it would be a fun fight to the end for the division. I do think the Chiefs and Raiders though going against bottom-10 teams in the league showed some real weaknesses especially on the defensive side of the ball. We saw it in the preseason that they had real inconsistencies on that side of the ball and it showed up again in the regular season. Have to keep a close eye on that moving forward.

At the same time honestly just like those two teams we were just a bit lucky to escape with a win considering all of our mistakes we made.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenan Allen is for sure done for the season. MRI today confirmed he did tear his ACL. Honestly even though he is on the Chargers I love to watch that kid play. Very underrated player in this league when healthy but just seems to have the injury bug every year.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenan Allen is for sure done for the season. MRI today confirmed he did tear his ACL. Honestly even though he is on the Chargers I love to watch that kid play. Very underrated player in this league when healthy but just seems to have the injury bug every year.

Great Player - very fun to watch - @DraftCrazy tipped me off on him - like I never listen to him (sarcastically).

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichek is such a stud coach.
Oakland will be for real this year.
Chiefs who knows . Their D looked horrible before Allen went out.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichek is such a stud coach.
Oakland will be for real this year.
Chiefs who knows . Their D looked horrible before Allen went out.

See and I guess for me I watched that Oakland game and just think they are going to struggle once again. Now maybe the defense improves as the year goes on but man to give up that many yards and that many points was just ridiculous. I mean Sean Smith one of their huge FA signings was benched in this one. And that pass rush that was supposed to be so improved with Bruce Irvin coming to town was terrible. Really the Oakland offense didn't get going until the Saints lost their best Corner with a broken arm.

Chiefs honestly we have seen this before where they struggle in the opening game against an inferior opponent. I'm not going to read too much into that other than I do think their defense has taken a step back but the offense when clicking is easily a top-10 unit in the NFL.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After his rookie year, I definitely thought the Chuggers has a stud in the making with Allen. Feel bad for the kid.